You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
7/24/2012 2:22 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It was all out war at Katherine Jackson's house in Calabasas Monday ... complete with slapping and punching ... TMZ has learned.

We now have details about the incident.  Sources who were there say two SUVs with Randy, Jermaine and Janet inside, followed a car driving Michael Jackson's 3 kids inside the gates.  We're told Randy, Jermaine and Janet did not have authority to enter.

Once on the grounds, we're told MJ's 3 siblings tried to strong-arm Paris, Prince and Blanket.  Their mission was to get them in an SUV and take them to Arizona, where Katherine has been staying.

Our sources say at one point Janet tried to grab a resistant Paris' cell phone, a scuffle ensued and Janet slapped the teenager, screaming, "You're a spoiled little bitch!"  We're told Paris fired back with her own slap and told Janet, "This is our house. Not the Jackson family house. Get the f**k out!"

At the same time, we're told Trent Jackson, who was at the house, tried to stop an aggressive Randy and Jermaine.  We're told Trent put Randy in a headlock and punched Jermaine in the mouth.
Last Edit: July 24, 2012, 04:59:31 PM by CyanMoon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
•:*¨¨*:• Heal The World •:*¨¨*:•

Jos

:P

I think this is going to far.

Can someone explain to me:
If Michael did hoax his death, wich I believe, how can he possible take the risk that a large group of people around the world are now starting to hate his siblings?
I mean, is it really needed to make this huge fight within the family, only for the hoax?

I loved it all the way, untill the last reports especially this one. Slapping, Headlocks, Punches...  :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We can change the world, He can't do it by himself.

if this is real, then trent jackson should be charged with assault.........personally I'm not buying it.......and as for the name calling, I've never heard of any of them speaking this way to their niece paris
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

trublu

tmz sure have a lot of 'sources' all over the place!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

How will Michael rescue the reputation of his family after all this, even if these fights were part of the hoax?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
Live MSNBC Stream for Janet & Randy interview on Rev. Al Sharpton's "PoliticsNation"

Al Sharpton  :smiley-vault-misc-150:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

anewfan

This is just so bizarre.  We saw the video.....it did not look violent. I can't imagine Janet speaking to Paris that way.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

@ Diggy, because these news reports are generated by heresay, false reports, fake photos and NO evidence! Big lesson in that. Payback to media and D.As office. For now this looks like Jackson family are the fool. Watch this space as it will turn around.

NB: the funny thing is media are probably adding there own spin and sensationalizing details within a fake story, I:e the bitch slap. Like the game 'chinese whispers' They are being played.

@ Jos, if 'this' is going too far, what do you call MJ faking his death. It's supposed to be unconventional and break moral barriers. That's why it's so beautiful.

Meanwhile this is no worse than what media have done to him for past 30 years.

You just need to trust and remember that amongst these illusions, MJ will never put his kids in harms way.
Last Edit: July 24, 2012, 05:44:26 PM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

Jos

When there are reports of an adult who is slapping a child,...  I don't think that is something Michael would organize, no.
I know it could be fake, and there is a good change it is, but the report itself is not good. I don't like it, sorry. It's against all things I've learned from my mother.
How many children over the world do have to face a violence like this in "real life"? That's my point.
But that's just my way of thinking, sorry again.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dont be sorry. its cool. your opinion.

just don't get sucked in.  :icon_razz:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

Jos

As long as you'll get my point, it's okay  :)

I don't want to point my finger to Michael here, because we all know the media is f*cked up.. So this could be made up by them, and if so it's a shame.  ::)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bugsy

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ml-tFjWTNzQ&feature=related[/youtube]

/
Moonwalker the girl is slapped by the bad guy.. hmmm.. So hope it is apart of the hoax, where's latoya?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we'll need a new definition.
"Alvin Toffler

Adi

:LolLolLolLol: this whole drama has been all over the morning news here in Australia.

I was just watching one of them (which I normally avoid like the plague) and it was hilarious...all I could do was laugh.....they don't realise how they are all being played!!! They are eating it up like vultures.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
Wow! A lot of "breaking news"! lately!  :icon_lol: It's getting hard to keep up with everything! But it's so exciting! :icon_bounce: Keep them coming! lol I believe that out of all these TMZ articles 80% is pure hoax. We need to learn who has to fall out of this circus! who is (are) the bad guy(s). I don't believe that any of the Jackson family would "ambush" Michael's children. I don't believe that they are so greedy as to fight for Michael's fortune! There's gotta be some other deeper meaning behind all this charade they're doing! They probably have a traitor among them (not necessarily part of the family..could be some employee or associate...who knows!!) so.... they need to play pretend until they expose the 'black sheep" !!
Or maybe everything is just to mess up with the tabloids (media) !! and put them into ridiculous situations!!
Last Edit: July 24, 2012, 07:05:14 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
Wow! A lot of "breaking news"! lately!  :icon_lol: It's getting hard to keep up with everything! But it's so exciting! :icon_bounce: Keep them coming! lol I believe that out of all these TMZ articles 80% is pure hoax. We need to learn who has to fall out of this circus! who is (are) the bad guy(s). I don't believe that any of the Jackson family would "ambush" Michael's children. I don't believe that they are so greedy as to fight for Michael's fortune! There's gotta be some other deeper meaning behind all this charade they're doing! They probably have a traitor among them (not necessarily part of the family..could be some employee or associate...who knows!!) so.... they need to play pretend until they expose the 'black sheep" !!
Or maybe everything is just to mess up with the tabloids (media) !! and put them into ridiculous situations!!

I am voting for media skit!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions