You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

So from what I have learned from these 2 years (for me) is that maybe I can't trust Jermaine or Randy as I thought I could because prior to all this mess I did.

And ur basing this mistrust on not even personally knowing them?

Things are NOT what they seem. They havent been for years. Open your eyes and think outside the box.

You are only believing and assuming based on MJ you know from media reports, Paris you know from twitter, and the Brothers from Media and Twitter. None of us know these people personally, therefore have NO right to judge any of them.

Re: Michael being dead... Me thinks you have been watching too much TV and reading too many papes! If you look, you will see everything everyone else sees - the truth.

Good Luck
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

curls

Personally, I think the time for fence-sitting has long gone.  If you don't believe and trust in MJ and what he's doing by now, with all that has been investigated, discovered and dissected here and elsewhere, then I don't think anything short of a bam will ever convince you and sadly maybe even that won't eliminate your doubts about his family.

Not getting at you specifically, MagicLove, there's been a lot of it here these past few days. It's ok to make that leap, to trust yourself, your knowledge and your gut instincts which in all probability brought you here in the first place. If you can't do that then quite honestly, you're doing yourself no favours by continuing to torture yourself like this.  'Accept' he's dead and has a feuding, disloyal family and move on. Alternatively, prove to yourself that he's alive by copious reading of past threads and links here, and start appreciating and enjoying the genius of Michael Jackson!

We'll never get this time again. Make the most of it!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

In these days the media have said of Mrs. Katherine all sorts of things, indirectly have said that it is a irresponsible person, which was allegedly drugged by his sons, who is a drunk, i do not doubt that there are many fans who believe this, but someone from this forum believe  can't be .

And I am not referring to anyone in particular.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I respect everyones opinions and beliefs in this forum and I am here to connect with like minded people who care and love Michael Jackson allthough we all might not share the same opinions or beliefs.

I do not believe Michael Jackson faked his death to do a movie or to prove a point.
I believe that he is physical dead but might come back or we come to him depending on how you look at things.
The only reason for me to believe he faked his death was to save his life and get the truth out and this is what I am hoping.

So I tend to look at things from that point of view but I also take in the considirations to all of what you believe in here.
Because I am not closed to the idea that he might have faked his death.

So from what I have learned from these 2 years (for me) is that maybe I can't trust Jermaine or Randy as I thought I could because prior to all this mess I did. But I do and always will trust in Paris Jackson (and Prince and Blanket) because they were with their Father and know things we dont and they have probably seen and heard things we havent while they were with Michael and I can see how much they love him.

@Magic - I'm glad that you are here. It shows that you are searching for answers and I truly hope you find them.

While 99.9% of us on this forum believe that MJ did fake his death the truth is that none of us have 100% certainty other than what we interpret based on what we've seen. However, the odds are incredibly tilted in the favor of our beloved MJ still living in the flesh.

Think about it - the death photo was fake. The autopsy photo was fake. The will is fake. The ambulance photo is fake. The security camera film was erased except for a few minutes that only showed people coming and going (like we've seen with the recent Jackson incident). The crime scene was botched. The good doctor had enough clarity of mind to create two videos that were very "Michaelish" in nature. The children were bored at the memorial. The cast/backup dancers were the funeral's ushers. We can go on and on and on.

If you really believe that MJ is dead than what do you believe about the propofol and debt? Do you believe MJ would really put himself under like that and have dangerous drugs in the same home where his children lived? I cannot believe that. He is an incredibly well read individual who would have researched that out and there is no way he'd go just by what he was told. That alone gives me reason to doubt it all.

As for MJ's family - we have no right to criticize them because we don't know them. We only know what we're being told and if we truly go by what we've learned from Michael - good news doesn't sell. Burn Tabloid Trash. Jermaine has been instrumental in helping Michael - but one must look beyond the exterior to see it.

Hugs - hang in there and do more connecting of the dots. You'll get there.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal