The executors of Michael Jackson's estate will go to court to seek an emergency guardianship of Michael's 3 kids ... alleging that Katherine has been effectively kidnapped by Michael's siblings and as a result his kids are in danger and without supervision.

Sources very familiar with the situation tell TMZ ... the executors feel responsible for protecting the kids ... since the kids are the primary beneficiaries of their father's estate.

As we previously reported, Katherine went off the radar more than a week ago leaving her grandkids behind as Janet, Jermaine, Randy, Rebbie and Tito executed a long-standing plan to convince Katherine that Michael's will was a fraud and the executors had to go.

Sources tell us ... this plan has been in the works for months, but here's the problem ... Even if the will was invalidated, MJ's brothers and sisters would get zilch because the prior will also gives them nothing.

And, although we're told Randy wants to make a move to replace the executors, that would never happen. First of all, the executors will not be removed. And second, even if they were removed, the court would never appoint someone with no background in finances.

We're told the executors are drafting the guardianship papers now and they expect to file in the next few days.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: July 24, 2012, 09:06:40 AM by MaryK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
Thanks for posting.

Added a pic and the link.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
aaaah nice....remember: "I am Michael Jackson now"  :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

bec

Within days... oh my. Lol, this is rich, Lawyers seeking custody of their dead client's children. Can you imagine? Only in Hollywood. This story just won't die.

@Mary, yeah, remember we were suspecting the ID of McClain. Lol.

The pic is great too. Blanket winking and the T-shirts, Goofy--The Jacksons. It's a joke. The whole thing. A "Farce" I think they called it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Adi

love Blanket's wink.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I’m not feeling any of this. Sorry.  Think I’ll just observe for a while to see how this is resolved.  Katherine kidnapped.  Katherine is fine. Yeah she’s fine but we’re going to take guardianship from her because she’s not with the children.  Tito’s son filing for temp guardianship. Estate is okay with that if probate agrees.  Katherine is with Rebie on orders of her doctor. Paris hasn’t heard from her. She’s playing cards in Arizona.  Janet tries to take Paris’ passport & shut down her twitter account. Paris rebels. Police called in. FBI investigating.  Katherine is okay  :Pulling_hair:  I don’t get this at all  :ghsdf:  Children upset & want to be with TJ.  Too much!  Why hasn’t the Estate contacted Katherine?  Why hasn’t Katherine contacted Paris?  Why are they acting like hood rats all over the internet and on tabloid televison?  Why? Why? Why?  Unless Michael is on the way back, soon, none of this makes any sense to me.  Is Katherine drugged or something that she can’t call Paris or come back home to take care of them?  She looks more “smiley” than I can remember seeing her in years.  What is really going on and is any of them worried about Katherine?   :computer-losy-smiley:  I don’t get it.  Why so much drama all of a sudden starting with the 5 page letter?  Something is up.  I’ll just keep watching and hope I can keep up.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Andrea

It is hard to keep up with, yes, imagine how it will be when . . .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

Hee hee, Andrea - yes we'd better use this as practice time, for when ......!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sandythyme

Hee hee, Andrea - yes we'd better use this as practice time, for when ......!!

I can't wait until "when"!  I hope "when" is around the corner!  Hey "when" hurry up, I'll make you dinner....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

love Blanket's wink.

Me too :penguin: wink wink nod nod :michael-jackson:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Love lives forever~

paula-c

Within days... oh my. Lol, this is rich, Lawyers seeking custody of their dead client's children. Can you imagine? Only in Hollywood. This story just won't die.

The pic is great too. Blanket winking and the T-shirts, Goofy--The Jacksons. It's a joke. The whole thing. A "Farce" I think they called it.

And behind CIRQUE ..........du Soleil
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.

And behind CIRQUE ..........du Soleil

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_e_biggrin: :icon_e_wink: :animal0017:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

MJonmind

Hes, nerves of steel are required :errrr: :icon_lol:.  MJ has confidence in us after 3 years! We've learned how to read (between the lines).  We're in this all together!
Love it--BPP and Wink/Goofy/Jacksons!

Sandythyme
I can't wait until "when"!  I hope "when" is around the corner!  Hey "when" hurry up, I'll make you dinner....
You guys crack me up!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I’m not feeling any of this. Sorry.  Think I’ll just observe for a while to see how this is resolved.  Katherine kidnapped.  Katherine is fine. Yeah she’s fine but we’re going to take guardianship from her because she’s not with the children.  Tito’s son filing for temp guardianship. Estate is okay with that if probate agrees.  Katherine is with Rebie on orders of her doctor. Paris hasn’t heard from her. She’s playing cards in Arizona.  Janet tries to take Paris’ passport & shut down her twitter account. Paris rebels. Police called in. FBI investigating.  Katherine is okay  :Pulling_hair:  I don’t get this at all  :ghsdf:  Children upset & want to be with TJ.  Too much!  Why hasn’t the Estate contacted Katherine?  Why hasn’t Katherine contacted Paris?  Why are they acting like hood rats all over the internet and on tabloid televison?  Why? Why? Why?  Unless Michael is on the way back, soon, none of this makes any sense to me.  Is Katherine drugged or something that she can’t call Paris or come back home to take care of them?  She looks more “smiley” than I can remember seeing her in years.  What is really going on and is any of them worried about Katherine?   :computer-losy-smiley:  I don’t get it.  Why so much drama all of a sudden starting with the 5 page letter?  Something is up.  I’ll just keep watching and hope I can keep up.
I feel you,either Michael is behind this and we are getting closer to the BAM ,or we are dealing with the hands of evil.Something is definitely up and the Olympics are right around the corner.We have no choice but to keep watching.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ u are so beautiful,inside and out,u truly are a gift from God.I love u,brother.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal