son

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
@2good2btrue:
I'm actually starting to think that maybe the siblings "are not what they say they are"...maybe this is all true, and the children and helping to expose them..

You really need to calm down n think for a minute here because the enemy is NOT the Jackson Family members. Don't be so naive. What have you learned in 3 years? Draw on it now. Don't get sucked in to this.
I don't know, I've believed from the beginning that not all the siblings were aware.
Even if they are aware, I think it's presumptuous to say MJ has control over all of them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Considering it's Michael's project they're helping out with I DON'T. I have faith in Michael. Period.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

son

Considering it's Michael's project they're helping out with I DON'T. I have faith in Michael. Period.

They are grown men and women, they have the capacity to agree or disagree with MJ's direction. Have all the "faith" you want, but if he can't control his siblings than he can't. Plan or no plan.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

son

Keep watchin', son.
I'm prepared to eat my words if need be.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

:icon_bounce:The big steps the hoax is taken these past days ,i love it,  much progress we can see! Progress the whole world can see.

I seen the media ( in my country) talking about the Jackson family tonight, it's just laughable, they even knew what the private conversation between Jermaine and Janet went about......hahaha.

Oh yes, I did forget something didn’t I? I forgot to introduce you to the monster.

L.L.R

Shy

Last Edit: July 24, 2012, 03:47:05 PM by ShyBleuEyes
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

MJonmind

It's good to have the various graded positions on what is happening with MJ and the Jacksons. Because round and round the circus goes, or merry-go-round.  Michael is firmly in control, that much I know and feel confident of, but how much each of the Jacksons are aware of the whole big picture, IDK

Back, Front, TS and Michael have NEVER ever said anything accusatory of any of his family members. And they have gotten angry if attempts were made to say anything negative about them. So that to me says everything, the bottom line for the hoax as well. It means that whatever happens, we have to trust Michael that any wrongs will be righted.  Sometimes I wonder too about his siblings motives from what I read, but then I realize I have to take everything we have learned here these 3 years and guard my thinking correctly.  We have to be strong for Michael.  He has chosen our site to reveal himself, and we have to be faithful to him in return.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
 :suspect: and daily news .... after months of silence , now more news ..Michael is preparing something ... :errrr: :icon_bounce: :icon_razz: :michael-jackson:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

They are grown men and women, they have the capacity to agree or disagree with MJ's direction. Have all the "faith" you want, but if he can't control his siblings than he can't. Plan or no plan.

michael is the star of DH, but it actually benefits more than just michael. since michael 'died' it has given siblings opportunity to be center stage amongst other benefits, books, interviews, publicity, tour, etc

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal