jam4truthTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • You ain`t seen nothing yet, and the best is yet to come.
L.A. County Sheriffs
We Feel Used
By Jackson Family

The L.A. County Sheriff's Department feels "used and manipulated" by Michael Jackson's family members who reported Katherine Jackson missing ... this according to Sheriff's Dept. sources.

Members of the Dept. familiar with the situation tell TMZ ... they believe MJ's family members knew Katherine was not in danger but used the Sheriff's Dept. as a "pawn in the middle of a family game."

Sheriff's sources grouse that their budget has been severely cut which makes bogus claims sting even more than usual.  They believe the end game here is money.

As you know ... MJ's brothers and sisters want Michael's will invalidated so they can get a piece of the pie.  But there's a BIG problem.  If the will is invalidated, the prior will gets resurrected, and under that document Michael's siblings are completely cut out.

Sheriff's spokesperson Steve Whitmore tells TMZ, "We don't feel manipulated.  We respond professionally to all such reports."

BTW ... no matter what the family's motives, the Sheriff's Dept. will continue to investigate the claims.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

EDIT: deleted my double post

Thanks for merging!!!
Last Edit: July 24, 2012, 03:46:18 AM by Adi
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

:LolLolLolLol: you beat me to it...we have posted same thing almost at same time.

Please can a moderator delete my post as this one by jam4truth was made 1st.

Thanks
Last Edit: July 24, 2012, 03:09:38 AM by Adi
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Funny that Michael (and family) was used and manipulated by many others in 93 and 2003, which depleted his resourses. Tables are turned.
"pawn in the middle of a family game", uh huh, 'pawn in the middle of Sneddon, Demon, TPTB game'.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

agree with your comment MJonmind, and if you hadn't have made it, I would have made it myself too as I was thinking the exact same thing when I was reading the word 'manipulated' :-)

Sheriff's sources grouse that their budget has been severely cut which makes bogus claims sting even more than usual.  They believe the end game here is money.

Meanwhile in 93 they had no limits in pouring money into trying to crucify Michael Jackson! Yet now they are short of funds. Wow, how selective!

Go get em' Mike!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

MJonmind

Merged for you, Adi!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

^^^^ Cheers, thanks MJonmind!

It's getting hard to keep up with all that is going on this last day.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

The use of the term the end game is interesting.

Anyone remember TS did a redirect way way back sometime in November 2009 to this:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  (although the trailer doesn't seem to show up for me anymore)

However here is the entire YouTube full length version of it:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-CrNlilZho[/youtube]

Description:

Get the DVD at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

For the New World Order, a world government is just the beginning. Once in place they can engage their plan to exterminate 80% of the
world's population, while enabling the "elites" to live forever with the aid of advanced technology. For the first time, crusading filmmaker
ALEX JONES reveals their secret plan for humanity's extermination: Operation ENDGAME.

Jones chronicles the history of the global elite's bloody rise to power and reveals how they have funded dictators and financed the bloodiest
wars—creating order out of chaos to pave the way for the first true world empire.
* Watch as Jones and his team track the elusive Bilderberg Group to Ottawa and Istanbul to document their secret summits, allowing you to
witness global kingpins setting the world's agenda and instigating World War III.
* Learn about the formation of the North America transportation control grid, which will end U.S. sovereignty forever.
* Discover how the practitioners of the pseudo-science eugenics have taken control of governments worldwide as a means to carry out depopulation.
* View the progress of the coming collapse of the United States and the formation of the North American Union.
Last Edit: July 24, 2012, 03:57:37 AM by Adi
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS

agree with your comment MJonmind, and if you hadn't have made it, I would have made it myself too as I was thinking the exact same thing when I was reading the word 'manipulated' :-)

Meanwhile in 93 they had no limits in pouring money into trying to crucify Michael Jackson! Yet now they are short of funds. Wow, how selective!

Go get em' Mike!

Thinking exactly the same thing ..reverse of the roles, and why would this make the headlines anyhow...unless it was hoax related...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

The L.A. County Sheriff's Department feels "used and manipulated" [hoaxers occasionally feel this way, or have in the past anyway. But there is definitely some manipulation going on with all these news stories--many STILL don't get it] by Michael Jackson's family members who reported Katherine Jackson missing ... this according to Sheriff's Dept. sources.

Members of the Dept. familiar with the situation tell TMZ ... they believe MJ's family members knew Katherine was not in danger but used the Sheriff's Dept. as a "pawn in the middle of a family game." [cuz the whole family is in on it and helping Michael with this ARG, hence the "family game"]

Sheriff's sources grouse that their budget has been severely cut which makes bogus claims sting [Bogus claims OF A sting?] even more than usual.  They believe the end game here is money.

As you know ... MJ's brothers and sisters want Michael's will invalidated so they can get a piece of the pie [lol].  But there's a BIG problem.  If the will is invalidated, the prior will gets resurrected, and under that document Michael's siblings are completely cut out.

Sheriff's spokesperson Steve Whitmore tells TMZ, "We don't feel manipulated.  We respond professionally to all such reports."

BTW ... no matter what the family's motives, the Sheriff's Dept. will continue to investigate the claims. [oh we shall]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

resurrected....thats a great word............
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions