You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
21 minutes ago BY TMZ STAFF

EXCLUSIVE DETAILS

L.A. County Sheriff's Deputies went to the Jackson family home in Calabasas and took a battery report ... after family members reported a disturbance.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... Lost Hills deputies from the Sheriff's Dept. showed up this afternoon at the compound and someone inside accused someone else present of a physical assault. 

Deputies took a report but no arrests were made.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... Lost Hills Sheriff's deputies have been on the Jackson case since April, when a business associate of the Jackson family alleged that Katherine Jackson was being emotionally and financially mistreated by family members.

At the time, deputies interviewed Katherine who denied she was being mistreated, but we're told the Sheriffs are still on the case and are interviewing other family members to determine if there is possible financial abuse.

Sources say the alleged battery has something to do with these ongoing allegations.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Cops Rush to Jackson Home
July 23, 2012, 07:32:09 PM
I dont know what to make of this report.So im going to  :Pulling_hair:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ u are so beautiful,inside and out,u truly are a gift from God.I love u,brother.

~Souza~

Post modified, renamed and moved. Please post TMZ articles in their own forum category and use the original title.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
OK this is getting pretty crazy.  Who is home with the kids while Katherine is away??  Is this the house where Katherine lives now, or away on holidays? 

If its where the children are, then who is there that started a fight?  Too many questions and not enough answers TMZ..you have to do better than that.!!

since April, when a business associate of the Jackson family alleged that Katherine Jackson was being emotionally and financially mistreated by family members.

OK ...a business associate of Katherine made the complaint....not Katherine!  Blaming others considering its the probably the business associate that made the complaint about the other
family members...his way of trying to sway KJ the other way...to turn on her own children.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

more about this

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

This is such a circus, it feels like June 25 all over again. This isn't a train, this is a TGV. I'm entertained, please keep it coming! So according to TMZ Katherine 'abandoned' the kids at the Encino house, went to Arizona, but didn't really go there because others report she's in LA, and the fight was in the Calabasas house? And so who fought? And Katherine is all smiles playing UNO. Anyone dizzy yet?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Katherine's Missing-> Katherine's not missing
Paris didn't know where Katherine went-> Paris did know where Katherine went
Katherine is mistreated-> Katherine isn't mistreated
Physical assault at the Calabasas house-> No reports filed

@ 2good2btrue Yes who assaulted who? Because it doesn't seem like anyone is at the house with them.

@ Souza Too many contradictions. Maybe this Michael's way of showing us just what the media does- twist and cloud the truth.  :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken winged bird that cannot fly." ~ Lanston Hughes

Adi

:LolLolLolLol: I'm finding it hard to keep up with.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bwahahahaha

thats hilarious....

meanwhile....

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

Michael, it’s time to get the kiddies now.  :smiley_abuv:  No one could possibly blame you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

suspicious mind

and we get yet another pic with just a pair of hands!!!! :screaming-7365: :WTF:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
This is some of the tweets going on right now

Radar: The cops had to be called and Janet kept saying they had a legal right to be at the house when in fact they don't.

Retweeted by Belief_of_MJ_Legacy♛

7m  Ivy ‏@Ivy_MJJC
Radar: The security detail prevented the three of them from taking the kids out of state.

7m  Ivy ‏@Ivy_MJJC
Radar: Prince firmly held his ground and told Randy he wasn't going anywhere with them.

7m  Ivy ‏@Ivy_MJJC
Radar: "Randy was telling Prince he had to leave with them & he had a private jet chartered to take them all to Arizona to see Katherine

9m  Ivy ‏@Ivy_MJJC
RT @ParisJackson CALL YOUR LAWYER MARGARET LODISE (213) 617-2950 << <She is on your side. She was named by a judge to protect u & ur bros

12m  Michael Jackson ‏@_MlCHAELJACKSON
Bottom line is, @ParisJackson and her brothers need their guardian home. I love you, sis. I'm so sorry about all of this.

12m  King MichaelJ ‏@KingMikeJ
FINALLY another Jackson shows some support for Prince, Paris and Blanket. Thank you @tjjackson. #KMJ

10m  Belief_of_MJ_Legacy♛ ‏@MJ_4ever7
@tjjackson @ParisJackson This can not continue. a grandchild has the right to see his grandmother :( omg

FavoritedFavorite     
13m  TJ Jackson ‏@tjjackson
@ParisJackson I know it's completely unfair for them to do this to you and your brothers. We will keep trying. I love you.

14m  Belief_of_MJ_Legacy♛ ‏@MJ_4ever7
@ParisJackson We are here for u Paris .. God protect you <3

20m  GlitterySocks ‏@GlitterySocksPM
Since when has it been up to family members to decide if a minor child can/cannot have access to their only legal guardian? Where is CPS?!?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
 Cops Called to Katherine Jackson’s Home, Stop Michael Jackson’s Children Being Removed By Janet, Jermaine and Randy Jackson

Los Angeles police were called to the Calabasas, Calif., mansion of Jackson family matriarch Katherine earlier Monday to stop Michael Jackson’s three children from being removed from the house, Celebuzz has exclusively learned.

It’s understood at least three siblings of the late pop star Michael Jackson — Janet, Jermaine, Randy — arrived at the mansion 82-year-old Katherine shares with the late pop star’s children, Prince Michael, 15, Paris, 14, and ten-year-old Prince Michael 2.

“Janet, Jermaine and Randy turned up with what appeared to be a television crew in tow,” a source at the home told Celebuzz.
It’s understood Katherine’s personal security prevented the trio of uncle and aunts from taking the children and immediately called police. It is not known if police were involved in thwarting Janet, Jermaine and Randy’s plans.

The Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department confirmed the development when contacted by Celebuzz.

“We were called out to her home at 1.10pm,” the Watch Commander at the Malibu/Lost Hills Sheriff’s Station confirmed.

“Police are currently still trying to determine what happened at the home, so at this point, we do not have any further information.”

As Celebuzz previously reported, the legal guardian for the three Jackson children was reported missing to police late on Saturday — as a family feud escalated over his multi-billion dollar will.

A shaken Paris appealed on Twitter: “My grandmother is missing. I haven’t spoken with her in a week. I want her home now. If anybody sees my grandmother, please call the authorities.”

CELEBUZZ EXCLUSIVE DOCUMENTS: JACKSON FAMILY LETTER TO EXECUTORS

Last Edit: July 23, 2012, 08:30:17 PM by 2good2btrue
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Such a private family discussing such a private matter on Twitter. Doesn't that ring any bells for some people?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Such a private family discussing such a private matter on Twitter. Doesn't that ring any bells for some people?

Souza, I believe the sole purpose of all the family members starting twitter accounts after MJ's death, was soley for the hoax sake..

They want us to read all of this.......so we can follow the clues..

This has to be a joke.....The sibling arriving to take the kids away to grandma, with a camera crew in tow..!!

Sounds like a reality show.

Ivy ‏@Ivy_MJJC
Radar: The plan to take the kids out of the house was going to be a publicity stunt.

♪Tayla St.James♪ ‏@TaylaStJames
Prince refusing to get on the jet with his uncles and Paris speaking out fearlessly on whats happening,only shows Michael's guidance

The children refused to go with Randy, Janet and Jermaine........

They had a private jet waiting to take them to Katherin Jackson......with a camera crew following

What does this all sound like to you.....

MOONWALKER......
Last Edit: July 23, 2012, 08:39:33 PM by 2good2btrue
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions