You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Meanwhile .... who is looking after the kids? Do they have a nanny, a cook, maids, Auntie Janet, a house full of responsible adults, I don't know?! Why has that question still not been raised in the media?

I'm sure they do.  This family is very rich.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm sure the nonfans love to bash michael and his family......they frequently do especially on yahoo........not surprised about the TMZ poll....the media doesnt mind the drama in the least.......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Interesting facial expressions from Harvey/Charles when a caller inquired as to why CPS had not been called to attend to the Jackson children in the absence of their grandmother....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

Yikes, this is what I posted earlier on the 'KJ fine not missing' thread:

Ok, so now the dust is beginning to settle, am I the only one left wondering about the living arrangements of Michael's kids and Katherine? If she's off 'resting' in Arizona, who's looking after the kids?  Maybe they're with her all the time, or she actually didn't go anywhere! We know Paris is lying acting with her tweets and whatnot. I'm certain they are being taken care of, but while the media are reporting Katherine's fine, not missing, they are saying nothing about Prince, Paris and Blanket. You'd think they'd be all over it, you know, 'MJ's kids abandoned by Grandma'!  Maybe MacCauley Culkin's with them - he's used to coping home alone! There you go, I could be a TMZ writer![/b]

I don't know what time TMZ put out their article but it certainly hadn't been posted here when I made that comment! Coincidence??

You posted it before they did. I am certain because I wanted to reply to you when I read your comment: "wait for TMZ to steal your headline", and I had just checked TMZ. So no, not a coincidence IMO.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
.... :suspect:... I keep saying....why this  avalanche of news in a few days?  :suspect: :icon_lol: :michael-jackson: :icon_e_wink:

Michael, Michael.... :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

They are tweeting that Katherine has said she does not wnt to go back to California  :icon_eek: WTF does that man?

Fans United 4 MJ ‏@U4MJL
what about MJ's kids? RT “@justice_4mj: Per CNN Katherine told police she didn't wish to return to California.. ummmm Does that sound weird?

Has anyone else seen or hear anything about this?  I’ve checked CNN & cannot find such a declaration anywhere.

I cannot believe that the battle continues full force on twitter.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Why wouldnt she want to go back to Ca? Considering thats where her grandchildren are... the whole thing is just strange. At least people are starting to see things arent adding up (again).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Seems like everywhere I go, the more I see, the less I know."

when MJ does eventually die (an odl man), and no doubt Katherine would have already passed, i wouldnt be susprised if the will does exclude the siblings and only accounts for his children and charity. he knows how much his fortune could help charity and that the siblings are all capable (as per their career thusfar) so make lots of money indefintely. they don't need his cash.

btw, interesting post curls and another TMZ connection. hmmmm are you becoming a favorite. lol

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

Don’t know where to put this, so many threads.  This is what I have dreaded since this started.  The media starting to intrude into Michael’s children’s lives.  I hate this.  :Pulling_hair:

Source: Katherine Jackson's 'missing person' incident is latest evidence of family's extreme 'dysfunction'
By Hollie McKay
Pop Tarts
Published July 23, 2012
FoxNews.com

Katherine Jackson (REUTERS)
Alarm bells were raised over the weekend following the news that the matriarch of the Jackson family and legal guardian of Michael’s three children, Katherine Jackson, 82, was officially reported missing. But while the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department has since revealed that Mrs. Jackson is safe with family in Arizona, inside sources tell Fox411 that this latest incident is evidence that the family dynamic has grown increasingly dysfunctional.
On Sunday, Michael’s daughter Paris tweeted that she hadn’t spoken to her grandmother in over a week, and wanted her “home now.” A day earlier, Jermaine took to Twitter to declare that his mother was resting per doctor’s orders, and that the family “wasn’t plotting anything.”
But it has since emerged that Ms. Jackson is under the medical care of a doctor with a close connection to Dr. Conrad Murray – the man convicted of involuntary manslaughter for the 2009 propofol overdose death of the King of Pop.
"The same doctor that testified on behalf of [Dr. Murray] saying my father was a drug addict (a lie) is caring for my grandmother ... just saying,” Paris tweeted, also denying allegations that her grandmother suffered a mini-stroke in response to extreme stresses associated with the Jackson estate amid claims that she was being manipulated by the executors, John Branca and John McClain.
Prior to her “disappearance,” Ms. Jackson is said to have been preparing for a road trip to watch her sons perform in the highly-anticipated Jackson 5 reunion tour, but was instructed to fly instead. Yet according to Mrs. Jackson's legal representative Sandra Ribera, many things don’t add up.
“Michael’s children have still not heard from or been able to get in contact with their grandmother and no one has been able to confirm her physical location,” she told FOX411’s Pop Tarts column Sunday. “She was in very good health when she left last Sunday and there was no evidence of any need for her to be under a doctor’s care let alone the alleged care of a doctor who testified on behalf of the doctor who was convicted of killing her son.”
However, a source close to the family told us that this latest bizarre development is only the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the turmoil brewing within the Jackson family. 
“This is a desperate measure, as there is no money coming in other than the allowance the estate gives Katherine," explained the insider. "The family is trying to convince Katherine to join them to handing over power of attorney."
The source also claimed that Katherine’s nephew, Trent Jackson –who reportedly alerted cops to her disappearance – is currently caring for Michael’s children. But Trent’s close relationship with the children is also said to be a huge source of contention.
 “The kids like being around Trent and he always been there for both Katherine and Micheal over the years, so there is a lot of jealousy at play,” continued the insider.  “Micheal would be turning in his grave. His mom and children being at the center of this storm would break his heart.”
But despite this odd missing persons incident, Ribera insisted that Katherine and Michael's children have a happy life together, but said she had no first-hand knowledge regarding any financial issues regarding any other of the Jackson clan.
A request to confirm that Prince, Paris and Blanket were under Trent's care was not returned.
A representative for Janet Jackson, and for the Jackson brothers also did not respond to a request for comment.

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

i just love the insinuation (NOT!!) in this article, that after all these years or raising families and being a supportive unit, after all this money and success, after the experience as a performing family for decades, after all this exposure of their family to the public for so many years, that the jacksons still don't know what they are doing and are completely incapable of being functional or normal. they are a normal family. with positives and nagatives and are no different to any one of us.

the jacksons know what they are doing. i'm so over people treating them like idiots.

(venting at the media here, not you hesouttamylife)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

~Souza~Topic starter

Oh, media is falling right into the trap.

Interesting Miss Katherine doesn't want to return to Cali, IF that is true. Are they relocating the family?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

So does Michael approve of his children being discussed on HLN complete with pictures and the family tree?  Nancy Grace and company hated Michael.  I am having  hard time believing that Michael is condoning this, not with his mom and choldren. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

Adi

Ohhh the drama! the mystery! the intrigue!....this is setting something up for a big time fall

@curls......the Forum is still a nice source of stories at TMZ   :LolLolLolLol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MEDIA IS OFFICIALLY HAVING A FIELD DAY -  :WTF:

L.A. NOW
SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA -- THIS JUST IN
« Previous Post | L.A. NOW Home
Fight breaks out at home of Michael Jackson's mother
July 23, 2012 |  4:54 pm

Los Angeles County sheriff's deputies on Monday responded to reports of a fight at the home of Michael Jackson's mother, with officials saying the fight involved various family members.

Steve Whitmore, a spokesman for the Sheriff's Department, said deputies took a report but that no arrests were made.

"Lost Hills deputies responded to a family disturbance at the home of Katherine Jackson in the city of Calabasas. Deputies determined that a physical altercation had occurred, a battery. It involved members on the Jackson family," Whitmore said.

He did not name those involved.

The incident comes after some members of the Jackson family publicly said Katherine Jackson was missing and they were concerned about her welfare. The 82-year-old was reported missing Saturday by her family, sheriff's officials said.

Paris Jackson, Michael Jackson's daughter, posted on Twitter on Sunday: "Yes, my grandmother is missing. i haven't spoken with her in a week i want her home now."

Jermaine Jackson later went on Twitter to say that his mother was fine.

"I want to reassure everyone (inc all sudden medical experts) that Mother is fine but is resting up in AZ on the orders of a doctor, not us," he wrote.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

Now what?  Keep on as is and CPS will be involved.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions