gwynned

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I don't believe in coincidences...I think everything happens for a reason and has a purpose, even though we may not understand it or be aware of it.  Something may occur that seems remote to our experience, and perhaps it is...but it may be fulfilling someone else's purpose (i.e. from our perspective, it is a coincidence...but from someone else's it's not).

I think what Diggy is describing falls in line with synchronicity and vibrations (if you google those two keywords together, there's many interesting articles about this 'phenomenon'....including some of Jung's theories).  Basically, I believe many of us are tapping into the same frequency of vibration at times...since we share the same focus...and that manifests into synchronicity, not coincidence.  This has happened many times to me over the course of the hoax...and I find that the more I am focussed, the more it happens...like tuning into a wavelength.  When I am distracted by stuff outside the hoax (i.e. when things in my everyday life consume my energy), it happens less ...or better yet, I am aware of it less.

For the past few months, I have been experiencing something I never have before...I keep seeing the number 11 everywhere...most often on the clock in the form of 1:11 and 11:11.  Lately, it's happening much more in frequency...and I'm not sure what it means but I'm most definitely aware of it.  Just curious if anyone else is experiencing that or something similar.

With L.O.V.E. always.

Thank you for your explanation.  I was hoping you would say something like this.  And I have seen 11:11 and there is quite a bit on the internet about this phenomenon.

With regard to your comment about tapping into vibration or wavelength, I am reminded of the guy in V for Vendetta - the good insider who shows up at the end.  At one point he seems to tap into the mind of V and 'can see it all out there.'  He is asked what will happen next and he says he doesn't know.  It's just a FEELING.  I'm not sure I can describe this properly, but I often 'feel' Michael and feel a part of something that transcends my conscious level but leaves a trail that conveys a kind of certainty and ambiguity at the same time.  In other words, just like with every other aspect of this hoax, I am left to trust the feeling without having clear evidence or something my mind can by comforted by. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Elsa

For the past few months, I have been experiencing something I never have before...I keep seeing the number 11 everywhere...most often on the clock in the form of 1:11 and 11:11.  Lately, it's happening much more in frequency...and I'm not sure what it means but I'm most definitely aware of it.  Just curious if anyone else is experiencing that or something similar.

With L.O.V.E. always.

BeTheChange - yes I've experienced that for years.     

Diggyon - Coincidence?  A couple of years ago, late one night, I felt I had to watch TV.  I kept changing the channel until I knew I had to stop.  The screen was black and I thought why here? then, Can You Feel It started playing.   
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

With L.O.V.E. always.

BeTheChange - yes I've experienced that for years.     

Diggyon - Coincidence?  A couple of years ago, late one night, I felt I had to watch TV.  I kept changing the channel until I knew I had to stop.  The screen was black and I thought why here? then, Can You Feel It started playing.

I've been experiencing the same 11:11 or 1:11 almost everyday for 2yrs now.
I'm starting to annoy ppl from mentioning it too often.  :icon_geek:
Last Edit: July 30, 2012, 12:37:46 PM by mindseye
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal