bugsy

OMG! i take a short break and I miss everything!!!!! I have some catching up to do but this has really got me excited! :penguin: :michael-jackson:

Matriarch of the jackson family is surely with the King of pop :P
Last Edit: July 23, 2012, 10:49:10 PM by leilani81
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we'll need a new definition.
"Alvin Toffler

Grace

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The soft drink in the glass looks like "milky juice" and may be a bitter lemon soft drink containing quinine.
Quinine was the first effective treatment against a blood parasite causing malaria.
Quinine is used to treat lupus.

fun: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - 'Bitter Lemon Press, offering the best literary crime from abroad.'
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

I think it's lemon squash
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

Who exactly is sitting around the table......I am confused as to who is who.  I see Miss K fine....who are the others, including the person holding the V-shaped Uno cards on the right corner?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dont know, just a guess. The man and woman we can see that arent Rebbie or Mrs J, are either relatives / cousins, etc or close friends and seem to be a couple. I would say that the person opposite Rebbie who's face we cant see is Rebbies Husband.

BUT... I have to admit, at risking embarrasment and eye rolling from other members, that when I first saw the pic, the first thing I thought of was....

MJ "LAUGHING" at the "MOVIE" like he is probably "LAUGHING" at this "REALITY MOVIE" and whoevers hands and blue jumper that is (even if it is Rebbies husband) is referencing that famous pic of MJ in the Cinema, *which* was also featured on this forum...

Dark hands and Blue Jumper!! Just Sayin...... I know its kinda lame. But its where my brain went. Not sure if the hands and blue jumper link though was just my own brain doing automatic visual association.

But I am officially hoaxessed, so it is more than likely nothing.

Last Edit: July 24, 2012, 06:01:58 AM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

well my guess is that there has to be someone in the middle too, i mean opposite to Rebbie.
Why else would those who sits there be so far apart of eachother, that someone has taken the picture i think, and drinks the milky wine glas.

Does remind me of the story that MJ drinks wine out of soda cans, it's sort of the other way around. drinking soda out of a wine glass, if it is indeed soda?

L.L.R

Shy
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
β€œIn a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal