2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Apparently all hell is breaking loose on Twitter....

And Paris is still persistant...These are the latest tweets:

Paris Jacksoη‏@ParisJackson

the same doctor that testified on behalf of dr murray saying my father was a drug addict (a lie) is caring for my grandmother... just saying

if anybody sees my grandmother , please call the authorities or this number— (818)-876-0186 it's the security number .. thank you so much

yes , my grandmother is missing . i haven't spoken with her in a week i want her home now

The doctor that Paris is talking about is Dr Allan Metzger

Could it also be Dr Paul White ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I think they are concerned for Katherine, and now is the time to move ahead (Front's moment of now) - to reveal what's been going on before and leading up to the MJ's day of death. I see all this as part of a 'plan'... imo Paris is playing a role in creating confusion. If you create chaos and confusion by making it look like the family is apart and drama ... then the bad guys are confused and mistakes are made.  Looks to me it's leading up to some kind of kaboom.  :Michael_Jackson_smiley_by_red 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

Like I said earlier this weekend, someone tweeted that Paris was on a rampage because her grandmother was missing & she was not allowed to talk to her; Jermaine tweeted that she was on vacation in Tuscon, Arizona; then he comes back & say she is resting from her mini-stroke from months ago/  :computer-losy-smiley:  Something just doesn’t sit well with any of that.  Why take to twitter with this information?  I don’t get it.  Did anyone check to determine if the number Paris posted for security was legit?  I find it strange if it turns out to be that she would post security’s number worldwide.

It appears that the authorities are basing their information re: Katherine with Rebbie, on the brothers' word.  They don’t know for sure.  :WTF:

If this is part of the hoax for me, it’s in bad taste.  I have always worried about the safety of Katherine & Michael’s children.  Aways!  That’s just me & I can’t change it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
I am wondering about this:

Why would Mrs. Jackson (and the family) allow a doctor who testified in favor of Dr. Murray to take care of her?

For now I am just watching and waiting...hoping that this all part of the plan.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

I think they are concerned for Katherine, and now is the time to move ahead (Front's moment of now) - to reveal what's been going on before and leading up to the MJ's day of death. I see all this as part of a 'plan'... imo Paris is playing a role in creating confusion. If you create chaos and confusion by making it look like the family is apart and drama ... then the bad guys are confused and mistakes are made.  Looks to me it's leading up to some kind of kaboom.  :Michael_Jackson_smiley_by_red

^^Agree. Draw them OUT
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

trublu

i wonder how many jacksons are actually in on the hoax...all of them or just a few??

one thing is for sure, the kidnapping scenario doesn't make sense...with paris being extremely vocal on twitter right now it would be an enormous risk and i don't believe the family would ever want to harm katherine.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

Yeah......it is seeming like some type of diversion/distraction from whatever is really taking place.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YV8is0iz1Q0&feature=g-all-f[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnJ4DPh80MY&feature=channel&list=UL[/youtube]
Last Edit: July 22, 2012, 09:17:35 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

~Souza~

It's news people, MJ and his family have been in the news for 3 years in a row. If we didn't believe Michael peed in cups in front of people, why would we believe anything else? Because it sounds less ridiculous?

I am sure Miss Katherine is fine, this is all a lot of whoopla to keep the Jacksons in the news and add to the already existing controversy about the family. Maybe next will be that Michael's siblings abducted her, or aliens even!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

^^ Agree Souza. Aliens,,, oooohhhhh
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

lol Souza.....Damn those aliens.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

trublu

It's news people, MJ and his family have been in the news for 3 years in a row. If we didn't believe Michael peed in cups in front of people, why would we believe anything else? Because it sounds less ridiculous?

I am sure Miss Katherine is fine, this is all a lot of whoopla to keep the Jacksons in the news and add to the already existing controversy about the family. Maybe next will be that Michael's siblings abducted her, or aliens even!

i think because it's not just coming from the news but also the jacksons themselves. though i'm sure it is just to keep them in the news also. but to non hoax minded people, it can be very concerning.

ps. some of my comments seem to have some kind of twitter comments at the bottom, i don't understand where they are coming from! sorry to sound silly
Last Edit: July 22, 2012, 09:21:29 AM by trublu
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I wonder what that phone number is and has anyone called it.  Are there simply clues in that number alone?
Is it the police and why wouldn't Paris say it's the police?  Why is it a SECURITY number?  That's strange too....
Also, how could Katherine disappear at all if she has custody of the kids?  Who has them?  Why hasn't the press jumped
on that?  What about Demon Diamond?  Surely she'd contact CPS...the way she's after Michael and 'his'.
Really, would Katherine, having custody, leave the kids..with whoever, and have no contact?
Even if it was under doc orders, Paris wouldn't know?  She wouldn't wonder why she was being taken care of by someone else?
No...this is more info released my the Jackson's media machine...as were all of the weird stories about Michael his whole life.
Publicity.  Bad/strange publicity is still his name out there..he's still on peoples minds.  The stranger the more talk.
We know the world don't hear about the good things Michael did..just the released crazy stuff.
But, this number Paris  gave, calling it security is puzzling....

I put that number into my browser and got this:
Shaida Baharloo
RIGOLETTO ST
WOODLAND HILLS, CA 91364   818-876-0186

SOOO, who's this???
Last Edit: July 22, 2012, 09:34:30 AM by fordtocarr
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

i think because it's not just coming from the news but also the jacksons themselves. though i'm sure it is just to keep them in the news also. but to non hoax minded people, it can be very concerning.

ps. some of my comments seem to have some kind of twitter comments at the bottom, i don't understand where they are coming from! sorry to sound silly

Jermaine announced Michael's death worldwide, did you believe that? The Jacksons have been 'lying' their asses of for 3 years, why would this be anything else?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Oh what a bombshell story!

Mainstream news will be all over this.

Wonderful way to get the Jacksons in the news.

I wonder how this will play out and for how long.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions