@MJonMind - It was tweeted last night by I believe it was Jermaine - that 3 of the brothers had taken mother on a promised vacation, if I am not mistaken she was in Tuscon, Arizona.  Then the tweet about Paris came.  It was a tweet-palooza last night.  Tweets from everywhere.  An out and out battleground.  However when I looked for the tweet from Jermaine today, it was apparently deleted.  I wish I knew how to screen shoot.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
Spokesman Jim Bates estate, stated in reply to the letter from the Jackson

Bates also dismissed any claims that the will, which was validated in probate court in the months after Jackson's death on June 25, 2009, was somehow a fake.

"Any doubts about the validity of Michael's will and his selection of executors were thoroughly and completely debunked two years ago when a challenge was rejected by the Los Angeles County Superior Court, the California Court of Appeals and, finally, the California Supreme Court," Bates said in his statement.

"Under the supervision of Los Angeles County Superior Court Judge Mitchell Beckloff, co-executors John Branca and John McClain have diligently carried out their fiduciary duties as well as their obligation to Michael to make sure that his estate benefits the only family members he named in his will -- his mother and his three children."
Source ABC News

I thought the claim was now beginning, but it seems they already had done a few months after the 09/06/25

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

finfin

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
@MJonMind - It was tweeted last night by I believe it was Jermaine - that 3 of the brothers had taken mother on a promised vacation, if I am not mistaken she was in Tuscon, Arizona.  Then the tweet about Paris came.  It was a tweet-palooza last night.  Tweets from everywhere.  An out and out battleground.  However when I looked for the tweet from Jermaine today, it was apparently deleted.  I wish I knew how to screen shoot.

See if this works @hesouttamylife I managed to do screen shots  after reading this: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the creator." Michael Jackson

suspicious mind

are they not still on tour, or are they on a break? :-[ :icon_e_confused:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

bec

MJonmind:

If we trust Front and TS, then we have to trust his family. Period.

Agreed and adding: and out of respect and common courtesy for MJ we need to bite our tongues because none of how they relate to each other is even a tiny bit of our business.

Not to mention, I can't believe anyone here would believe there is anything to this nonsense besides showmanship and live theater. Newsflash: IT'S NOT REAL.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

finfin

MJonmind:

If we trust Front and TS, then we have to trust his family. Period.

Agreed and adding: and out of respect and common courtesy for MJ we need to bite our tongues because none of how they relate to each other is even a tiny bit of our business.

Not to mention, I can't believe anyone here would believe there is anything to this nonsense besides showmanship and live theater. Newsflash: IT'S NOT REAL.

I entirely agree with both of you - it is surreal.  I do actually feel for the non believers because I think some would find this quite distressing. I wonder if any of the media  are waking up yet? probably not  :icon_rolleyes:

A relevant clip from Larry King

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbpY2XiNaJQ [/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the creator." Michael Jackson

re : none of our business. agree!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal