You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

By Corinne Redfern Comments 19 Jul 2012 13:09

"Fake, flawed and fraudulent": Michael Jackson's siblings claim that their brother didn't sign his own will

Janet, Jermaine, Tito, Randy and Rebbie claim that as the will was signed in LA in July 2002, Michael was actually in New York

Michael Jackson's will stipulates that only his mother and children should inherit his estate. But his brothers and sisters don't like this

It's been over three years since Michael Jackson's death, but it doesn't look like things are getting any easier for 15-year-old Prince, 14-year-old Paris and ten-year-old Blanket. Especially because, although Michael's last will and testament specifies that his estate should be looked after by his lawyers until his children are old enough to look after it themselves, five of Michael's eight siblings have decided to kick up a bit of a fuss about it all.

The will, which was validated in court following Michael's death on June 25 in 2009, put all Jackson's assets into a trust that benefited his mother, Katherine; his children, Prince, Paris and Blanket; and his favourite charities. His lawyers, John Branca and John McClain were named as executors.

But the signature page says that Michael signed the will in Los Angeles on July 7, 2002. And now his siblings - who haven't benefited at all from Michael's death - are saying that their brother was in New York on that date.

So they've written a letter to complain about it - claiming that the will is "without question, fake, flawed and fraudulent."

This is the copy of Michael's will which his siblings believe may have been forged
Estate spokesperson Jim Bates claims that Branca and McClain "have diligently carried out their obligation to make sure that his estate benefits the only family members he named in his will, his mother and his three children"
This is the signature which Janet, Jermain, Tito, Randy and Rebbie believe must have been forged
"We know there is most certainly a conspiracy surrounding our brother's death and now coarse manipulation and fear are being used to cover it up," they wrote to Branca and McClain. "Your heartless pursuit of wealth, fame and power is at the expense of our family, whose deepest desire is to give to the world a gift of hope, love and unity through our music."

"Our brother told us, in no uncertain terms and without hesitation in the months prior to his death, that he despised both of you and that he did not want either of you to have anything to do with his life or estate for that matter," the letter said. "We know that and you know that."

The letter then goes on to claim that their mother, and Paris, Prince and Blanket's current guardian Katherine Jackson is struggling to cope with everything.

"Your actions are affecting her health, and on top of that, we've just found out she recently had a mini-stroke. Please understand, she's not equipped to handle the stress load you are putting on her," her children said. "She feels, as she has said, 'I'm stuck in the middle.' She too knows and acknowledges the will was forged. She wants to do the right thing, and move in the direction of justice for her son and family, yet she fears the POWERS THAT BE."

The letter was signed by Janet, Jermaine, Tito, Randy and Rebbie. LaToya, Jackie and Marlon didn't put pen to paper. Probably because they were too busy giving the world a gift of hope, love and unity. Or maybe because they've decided that their family has already been through enough.

And Michael's daughter Paris seems to agree. In fact, she's a bit angry about it all. Particularly because, was her 82-year-old grandmother's health at stake, she and her brothers could be uprooted again, and removed from her care. Which must be a little bit stressful for the teenager.           

"I will defend my beloved family members with all I have, even if it means from other family members," she tweeted, quite articulately.  "I am going to clarify right now that what has been said about my grandmother is a rumor and nothing has happened, she is completely fine."

And she even used the social media site to contact her uncle Randy directly. "@randyjackson8 hello dear FAMILY member i don't appreciate you telling everyone things that aren't true thank you very much." Paris deleted that tweet a bit later, deciding to take a more passive approach and writing "Maybe he should have respect for his mother."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

RK

Thankyou for posting darkchild, but we have a thread for this here. I will put a lock on this one.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions