2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Ok so I went to Neverland monday night and Tuesday day with a friend and Taaj Malik called them on the phone and said she just got an email from an un named person saying that Katherine had a heart attack, then the person said have you called Randy of La Toya to conferm?? She said yes and there is no answer. They hung up and my friend said that they believe Taaj got that emal from Randy, she has a sexual relationship with him this person says, the think Taaj leaked it for Randy... Just passing on what I heard unfold at the time..oh also off topic I went to Carolwood about an hour and a half ago 3:00am Los Angeles time and sat there for a bit then decided to leave as I pulled out about to get onto Sunset from Carolwood Ambulance 71 flew passed me so I made the left onto sunset and followed it, you could not see threw the back of those windows by the way, so then it made a u tuurn and went back toward carolwood, i pulled up behind it , it was sitting at carolwood by MJs house I was trying to take a pic of it then it pulled away, I was looking at the phone then looked up and it was gone, just a bit odd. :)

Thanks for that information Becca.......From what I know, Taaj Malik is a fraudster..She has ripped many people off, and can't be trusted.  Yes, she is known to some of the Jacksons, but to this day, I have not heard a good thing about her...She was always attacked on facebook and twitter...

There's more information about it here..............You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

So an ambulance drove past Carolwood?  Hmmm....That is odd.  At least you now realise how hard it would be to take a photo through those dark tinted windows....God bless
Last Edit: July 19, 2012, 07:50:34 AM by 2good2btrue
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
Ok so I went to Neverland monday night and Tuesday day with a friend and Taaj Malik called them on the phone and said she just got an email from an un named person saying that Katherine had a heart attack, then the person said have you called Randy of La Toya to conferm?? She said yes and there is no answer. They hung up and my friend said that they believe Taaj got that emal from Randy, she has a sexual relationship with him this person says, the think Taaj leaked it for Randy... Just passing on what I heard unfold at the time..oh also off topic I went to Carolwood about an hour and a half ago 3:00am Los Angeles time and sat there for a bit then decided to leave as I pulled out about to get onto Sunset from Carolwood Ambulance 71 flew passed me so I made the left onto sunset and followed it, you could not see threw the back of those windows by the way, so then it made a u tuurn and went back toward carolwood, i pulled up behind it , it was sitting at carolwood by MJs house I was trying to take a pic of it then it pulled away, I was looking at the phone then looked up and it was gone, just a bit odd. :)

Ambulance 71 at Carolwood?
Are they shooting a new chapter perhaps?   :icon_e_wink:
Oh my.... :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

Ambulance 71 at Carolwood?
Are they shooting a new chapter perhaps?   :icon_e_wink:
Oh my.... :icon_lol:

Spike? Recon?   :LolLolLolLol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
I don't know if he is a liar, but he is a little fat .... :icon_mrgreen:

Yeah I know, bad joke...but what do people expect after 3 years  :Pulling_hair: ??!!??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This stood out for me as well:

Re our letter to Estate: while fans only have limited info right now, we ask for patience because much is yet to emerge in this jigsaw...

Jermaine Jackson (jermjackson5) on Twitter

There is always this mystery of someone else involved, or some information ppl don't have yet. The little bit of drama brings attention to the matter once again. This is how Michael works... imo family sticks together, and they'll use the media.
Last Edit: July 19, 2012, 10:56:11 AM by mindseye
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

bec

Love the use of "jigsaw" and we appreciate the shout out, Jermaine.

"Much is yet to emerge..." wiser words have never been spoken. Boy I do like that Jermaine. He is doing a phenomenal job in this hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

re: jigsaw. he may as well have said hoax!! nice one

love you jermie!  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

This stood out for me as well:

Re our letter to Estate: while fans only have limited info right now, we ask for patience because much is yet to emerge in this jigsaw...

Jermaine Jackson (jermjackson5) on Twitter

There is always this mystery of someone else involved, or some information ppl don't have yet. The little bit of drama brings attention to the matter once again. This is how Michael works... imo family sticks together, and they'll use the media.

Jigsaw:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Jigsaw is also the main character of the Saw movies:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson's only daughter is going to war with one of her famous uncles ... claiming Randy Jackson is spreading dangerous lies about the family ... and she's calling him out in public.

It's all over a letter that supposedly "leaked" to the Internet this week ... in which Randy, along with Jermaine, Janet, Tito and Rebbie demand John Branca and John McClain resign from their positions as the executors of the Michael Jackson Estate, effective immediately.

In the sharply-pointed letter, the family claims Branca and McClain have "failed" in their duties ... taken advantage of the family ... and have stressed out Katherine Jackson so much, that she recently suffered a "mini-stroke."

Randy went to Twitter and verified the authenticity of the letter Tuesday night ... but the very next day, Paris called BS on her uncle.

In fact, the 14-year-old went to her own Twitter page ... and wrote, "i am going to clarify right now that what has been said about my grandmother is a rumor and nothing has happened , she is completely fine."

She added, "i'd like to know who made up the rumor… i will defend my beloved family member with all i have , even if it means from other family members.”

Minutes later, Paris sent a new message directed to Randy -- which said, "@randyjackson8 hello dear FAMILY member i don't appreciate you telling everyone things that aren't true thank you very much."

When one of her followers suggested Paris should have respect for Randy ... she replied, "Maybe he should have respect for his mother."

Paris has since deleted the tweets.

Actually She didn't deleted some them I follow her on twitter (:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.

:thjajaja121:

:multiplespotting: GREAT MOMENT !!!  :moonwalk_:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

:thjajaja121:

:multiplespotting: GREAT MOMENT !!!  :moonwalk_:

:thjajaja121: You are so wrong for that, but it’s so hilarious and befitting the situation  :thjajaja121: A bunch of clowns and buffoons  :thjajaja121:  Damn
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Well it made the news, and this report actually makes sense.........FAKE WILL  is the reason the family are contesting...good for the hoax...
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoG6yaAu3uE&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
It seems that media is beginning to wonder things and I like it!! :icon_bounce:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal