pepper

Re: How I dressed the King Of Pop
July 19, 2012, 06:15:58 PM
Brings all this up again... :icon_e_wink:

20/20 interview with Michael Bush, Karen Faye, etc.  aired on June 25, 2010.  One year after the death and Michael Bush is still saying the family wants to keep Michael's burial outfit "private"

When Michael Bush was asked what kind of outfit he dressed MJ's corpse in - At 3:04 "The only thing I can say at this point, because the family wants to keep it private..."

At 3:16 "There had to have been a glove." "No, he didn't want that."

Link to interview video - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

------------------------------------------------------
Latoya's interview with Barbara Walters aired September 11, 2009  One WEEK after the "burial"

At 7:05 - Can you tell us what Michael was wearing?

"He was dressed in all white pearl beads going across, draped across. A beautiful big gold belt. Like ... Like a belt that you win being a boxer," she said. "Full makeup. ... His hair was done beautifully, his makeup was done beautifully."

At 7:36 - Was Michael buried wearing one white glove?

"No, he was wearing two black leather gloves. He did have a white glove though, but he wasn't wearing it... it was in the casket."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Last Edit: July 19, 2012, 06:18:36 PM by pepper
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
July 19, 2012, 06:46:36 PM
Who refers when he says: "No, he did not want that." Another blunder.
Were asked to sign documents to avoid possible injury lawsuit?  :suspect:s
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

July 19, 2012, 06:53:24 PM
Brings all this up again... :icon_e_wink:

20/20 interview with Michael Bush, Karen Faye, etc.  aired on June 25, 2010.  One year after the death and Michael Bush is still saying the family wants to keep Michael's burial outfit "private"

When Michael Bush was asked what kind of outfit he dressed MJ's corpse in - At 3:04 "The only thing I can say at this point, because the family wants to keep it private..."

At 3:16 "There had to have been a glove." "No, he didn't want that."

------------------------------------------------------
Latoya's interview with Barbara Walters aired September 11, 2009  One WEEK after the "burial"

At 7:05 - Can you tell us what Michael was wearing?

"He was dressed in all white pearl beads going across, draped across. A beautiful big gold belt. Like ... Like a belt that you win being a boxer," she said. "Full makeup. ... His hair was done beautifully, his makeup was done beautifully."

At 7:36 - Was Michael buried wearing one white glove?

"No, he was wearing two black leather gloves. He did have a white glove though, but he wasn't wearing it... it was in the casket."

:icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

July 19, 2012, 10:33:05 PM
When I sum up that whole statement it sounds like LaToya wanted someone in there to dress MJ who would not reveal that the body wasn’t real flesh and blood.  Loved ones or whom ever the family chooses are allowed to dress the deceased, do their hair, makeup etc.  Supposedly its to bring them final closure.  I did it for my mom and it helped  bit, but closure, never.

or maybe someone who was under contract and had signed a non disclosure agreement.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

July 19, 2012, 11:15:08 PM
"I would lose 'em all".  Why say that?  Are his legs still scarred from the spider bites?  Oh Michael...every part of you is beautiful. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

July 20, 2012, 12:39:56 AM
Something like this then: white pearl jacket, black gloves, gold boxer belt.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 20, 2012, 03:04:30 AM
Something like this then: white pearl jacket, black gloves, gold boxer belt.

Yes this is exactly the outfit La Toya once described that he was burried in, and if you look up on ytube there is an award ceremony when Janet gave him an award, when Michael gave a speach wearing this outfit and he said "I have been cleansing" and it has been a "rebirth" for me, it was watching that speach and wearing this suit after reading La Toya's description of the "burrial" suit was the moment long ago when I became a TOTAL BELIEVER!!! and still am to this day .....  That was it for me!   :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

July 20, 2012, 04:14:50 AM
Rebirth!  :affraid:  Well then, perhaps the cloths wrapped around MJ's right hand are not bandages, but burial cloths which would be wrapped around the body in Biblical times.

The pearls remind me of Matthew 13:45-46 where Jesus tells a parable.
45 Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto a merchant man, seeking goodly pearls:
46 Who, when he had found one pearl of great price, went and sold all that he had, and bought it.

and the New Jerusalem in Revelation 21:21, that comes down out of heaven.
The twelve gates were twelve pearls, each gate made of a single pearl. The great street of the city was of pure gold, like transparent glass.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
July 20, 2012, 04:52:11 AM
It was thought of as a dress. For me, that never happened, I talk about MJ in present time, Live!
                                                :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

July 20, 2012, 02:41:32 PM
It was thought of as a dress. For me, that never happened, I talk about MJ in present time, Live!
Oh I agree, but I'm talking as in them giving us hints/clues for deeper truths.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
July 20, 2012, 09:40:48 PM
Jackson would tell Bush to "never let 'em see my legs. Because if my fans could see my legs I'd lose all of 'em".
Yeah they'd be fainting all over the place.

"Even though he was a dancer he wasn't a sexual being," Bush recalls. "Sex wasn't a part of him. When he was on stage he made love to the audience but you can't touch him, ever."
Gina, where are you!! :icon_lol:

:thjajaja121:    God Bless you mjonmind!!!   I LOVE you Sister!!  :bearhug:

Oh Michael  :LolLolLolLol:...I can't believe that people are still "buying" what your "selling" the SECOND time around! I bow to your Genius, dear Brother! Who knows what is "Real", and what is "Reality" anymore!!! Just how far have you taken this ARG, Hmmm???? With you, I'm sure the sky is the Limit!!!  The world is still BeLIEving in the LIE, but will they soon see that piece, by piece, by piece, by piece the TRUTH is being Revealed??  :smiley_abuv:

If I am wrong about what I BELIEVE, I KNOW, then boy do I have a doozey of a movie script I could write for you!!!  :LolLolLolLol:... I don't think I am wrong though!  :icon_geek:

LOVE you Lots Brother, you amaze me with something new almost everyday, so Thanks!
BTW...Paris is doing an amazing job, you must be so proud of her! Please give all the Family my LOVE and HUGS! and throw a HUG in there for yourself!
 LOVE you ""Heart" to "Heart", "Soul" to "Soul", and "Mind" to "Mind", always and Forever!

And of course...I LOVE all of our Beautiful Family right here!!! Blessings always Brothers and Sisters!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

July 21, 2012, 01:08:47 AM
So Bush knows.

If Bush knows you can bet Karen Faye knows too.

There's more people in on this then we originally thought.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
July 21, 2012, 02:50:24 AM
how i dressed the king of pop
Sunday July 15 2012
[ . . . . ]
"La Toya (Jackson's sister) was in charge of Michael's clothing arrangements," Bush tells me. "She asked me to do it. She told me nobody else could do it." Bush thought he would merely visit the mortuary in Forest Lawn, California, and hand over the clothes, which the family had chosen. But the Jackson clan had other plans.  :icon_eek: :animal0017:

"The mortician told us that the family want you to be here because there's things they don't want anyone to see," [...] "They brought me and Karen (Jackson's make-up artist) into the room. They made us sign papers saying that we can't sue them, because seeing a dead body is traumatic.  :icon_eek: :animal0017:
[ . . . . ]
After Bush dressed Jackson's corpse he was asked by the mortician to help to put the star into his coffin. "I was glad that I got to experience that in a way -- it was like a vision", he remembers. :icon_eek: :animal0017:
[ . . . ]
Those moments extended back to the mid- Eighties [...] and their professional and personal relationship deepened. "Over time I considered him one of my best friends,"
[ . . . . ]
Jackson would tell Bush to "never let 'em see my legs. Because if my fans could see my legs I'd lose all of 'em".  :icon_exclaim: :icon_question: :icon_eek: :icon_question: :animal0017:

"Even though he was a dancer he wasn't a sexual being," Bush recalls. "Sex wasn't a part of him. When he was on stage he made love to the audience but you can't touch him, ever."   :icon_eek: :animal0017: :icon_geek:
[ . . . . ]

Lisa Marie was the closest he ever got to having a partner.   :icon_albino: :icon_e_biggrin:
[ . . . ]

Bush says he met Murray only once and he seemed more like a music executive than any doctor he had met. Jackson's behavior did not noticeably change after Murray began working for him, Bush says.  :icon_albino: :animal0017:
[ . . . ]

"I put the radio on in the car and it said, 'Michael Jackson is at the Ronald Reagan UCLA hospital'. The first thing I thought is 'here we go again. Michael has brought the child to hospital and now they think he's dead.' As I got to the Staples Center parking lot Karen called back. She said, 'You have to get here, now'. I got out of the car in such a hurry that I left the engine running and all of the clothes from the This Is It tour were in the back of the car unlocked. [...] The hardest part was that about 20 minutes after they told us they started ripping down the stage," Bush remembers. "I mean, I know it's business, they need the next guy to come in, but it shouldn't have been that fast."  :icon_exclaim: :icon_question:  :icon_eek: :animal0017:
[ . .  . .]

In the meantime, Bush contents himself with the knowledge that he is impervious to conspiracy theories.  :suspect: "I've heard the talk -- there are those fans who think he's alive, that he's hanging out somewhere with Elvis," he says. "That day in the mortuary I got to see the TRUTH."  :icon_exclaim: :icon_question: :icon_exclaim: :icon_albino: :icon_eek: :animal0017:

Michael Bush: "The Three Stooges was his all time favorite film."

The Three Stooges Official Trailer #1 - Farrelly Brothers Movie (2012) HD

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4IoUo_ZJkY[/youtube]

" While trying to save their childhood orphanage, Moe, Larry, and Curly inadvertently stumble into a murder plot and wind up starring in a reality TV show. "  :icon_exclaim: :icon_eek: :animal0017:

The Three Stooges - Official Trailer #2 (HD)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asw5p9oFIDI[/youtube]

^^ you're amazing sis'  :th_bravo:
Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 03:04:50 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MJonmind

July 21, 2012, 03:19:51 AM
Aww shucks!

I totally see MJ behind the production of The Three Stooges! 
Lots of sound affects! :icon_lol:  Don't try this at home! :affraid:

Simpa, is your commentary on what you highlighted coming too?  :bowdown:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

finfin

October 14, 2012, 06:55:59 AM
Continuing on from the theme of this thread, Michael Bush is now about to publish his book and the exhibition of his collection is in London

Jewels, pearls, and plain Florsheim shoes for Michael Jackson

- Michael Jackson was the ultimate entertainer, who oversaw all the details of his shows, from the slick choreography to the rhinestones and pearls carefully hand sewn onto his elaborate costumes, his longtime costume designer says.

As much as music and dance characterized the pop superstar, the late Jackson was also known for his style, from military outfits and regalia, to jewel-encrusted gloves, fedora hats and intricately beaded jackets.

In a new book, "The King of Style: Dressing Michael Jackson," Michael Bush, the man who designed and made Jackson's stage costumes for 25 years until the pop star's death in 2009, offers a behind-the-scenes look at the iconic superstar and the development of his signature style.

"The clothes had to work around the way he was performing," Bush told Reuters in a telephone interview. "He wanted his outfits, or his costumes, to be as entertaining on a hanger as they were on him. It was an added layer of refinement and detail that he was projecting to his audience."

Everything Jackson wore had a focus and was an extension of what he was doing on stage, with dance playing a pivotal role in the designs. He favored rhinestones and beading because they reflected the stage lighting.

Function, fitness and comfort were essential, with neckties and fringes forbidden because they could be grabbed by fans.

"It was very contrived. It was very thought out," said Bush, adding that as the stadiums got bigger, Jackson's pants got shorter and shorter, the better to see his rhinestone socks.

"Michael was concerned that the people in the back row paid just as much to see him perform as the people in the front, so no one got cheated out of the entertainment he was projecting, because everyone could see what he was doing," Bush said.

MAN OF PARADOXES

Each of the 800 to 900 costumes Bush and his partner Dennis Tompkins, who died last year, made for Jackson were over-the-top, skin tight, flashy pop-star creations. Many are shown in detailed photographs in the book, along with sketches and performance photos.

Still, away from the spotlight, Jackson preferred more casual, loose-fitting corduroy shirts, black cotton pants with front pleats, and loafers.

And despite all his fame and wealth, and gifts of expensive designer shoes, Jackson always performed in Florsheim shoes, which can be purchased in most U.S. malls.

"He taught himself to dance in Florsheims. They were comfortable and were what he had worn as a child star," Bush explained in the book, to be published October 23.

Jackson's style evolved from his military outfits, featuring taut lines and embellishments and designed with his female audience in mind. These were followed by a more rebellious, edgy look with leather jackets, including one with small spoons and forks dangling, like military medals, across the front.

"The first layer was the jacket, then we put the zipper underneath that and the buckles from the "Bad" album look, and then we asked: 'How can we make this larger than life on stage?'"

Strobe lights and electric jackets were the next step. Each album had its own look, which evolved from the look preceding it.

Perhaps Bush and Tompkins's greatest achievement was Jackson's "lean shoes," which were eventually patented. He first performed his "lean move," leaning forward at a 45-degree angle in the short film "Smooth Criminal" in 1987, thanks to behind-the-scenes magic.

Bush and Tompkins were tasked with developing shoes that would allow Jackson to perform the move before a live audience, without falling over. It took Tompkins a month but he devised shoes that bolted to the floor and worked perfectly on stage.

Although Jackson claimed not to have a favorite costume, Bush said the one the pop star liked the most, and in which he was laid to rest, was the pearl and bead encrusted white military jacket that he wore when his sister Janet handed him a Grammy award in 1993.

There wasn't time to track down the original jacket when the Jackson family contacted Bush and Tompkins and asked them to choose his final outfit, so they made a copy.

"Michael was a man of many paradoxes, most of which we were able to represent in the clothes we designed: Rigid military cuts that were also elastic and moveable; rebellious regalia, fit for army commanders, worn over the heart of a gentle man; bedazzled embellishments adorning a man blessed with a quiet humility; one of a kind, handcrafted clothes worn with aged, scuffed Florsheim shoes," Bush said in the book.

Jackson, 50, died in Los Angeles in June 2009 from an overdose of the surgical anesthetic propofol, which he was taking to help him sleep. His personal physician, Dr. Conrad Murray, is serving a four-year prison term for involuntary manslaughter.

Interesting that Mr Bush is now quite happy to bring attention to Michael's burial clothes, where previously it was a secret!   hmmm   :suspect:

File photo of the clothes that Michael Jackson was laid to rest in, following his death in 2009

Plus here is the wonderful video from the 1993 Grammy Awards with Janet - many messages here, for sure

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgRqDRQjR88[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the creator." Michael Jackson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal