Medium ? you ?
July 17, 2012, 02:44:46 PM
Hi everyone !

It's been a long time since I last posted something here but I often read the forum. And, as I have some questions, I decided to start this new topic. I'm sorry if there is already a topic about it, I don't have time to read everything xD
(and sorry if I make mistakes, but I'm french and I''ll do the best I can xD )

I know people who have gift(s), my boyfriend is one of them, he says he can see spirits, his angel, his energy (he can do magnetism), he can talk to those spirits but they only respond with gesture ( "yes/no" with there head, or there hands) because he can't hear them, and sometimes he sees images, of the future, or of something happening somewhere else. And he can feel what someone next to him is feeling.
When I was a little girl, I couldn't sleep because I was too afraid of some places in my parents' house, now I know that this is where there is a spirit. And my boyfriend says I can do magnetism too, he feels it and sees it when I do it.

I'd like to know if some of you have this kind of gifts, what are your thoughts about this subject (do you believe it or not etc...)
And concerning 21/12/2012, we (my boyfriend and I) believe that it will be the beginning of a new age, where gifted people will be important, and where they will be able to developp there gifts, maybe because our world (what we see with our normal eyes), and the real world (energy, spirits etc...) will become closer. I'd like to have your thoughts about that too.
And finally, I saw a video, maybe last year, or 2 years ago, where it was said that Michael Jackson could have gifts, but I can't  find it again, what do you know about it ?

Well, that's enough questions for today ^^

Thanks for sharing your opinion about that,

:Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]L.O.V.E. you all[/size]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Re: Medium ? you ?
July 17, 2012, 03:38:35 PM
I am very skeptical concerning this matter but I've listened on an interview or I've read that Michael says we are energy and the energy never dies, the body goes and disappear  but its energy (energy=spirit) remains among the living.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

July 17, 2012, 04:16:16 PM
@sweetsunset - I believe this 100% - the reason we have memories that we can’t explain; the reason some children are born already enormously gifted their gifts only needing to be honed; the reason we have savants; the reason intellect continues to increase throughout the generations.  I seriously believe its all due to the energy in the universe as it keeps circulating and picking up charges and morphing with all the other energy released into the atmosphere. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

July 18, 2012, 01:23:47 PM
I agree.
I think we all have our own energy which comes from a kind of source that we call God, directly, or not (our guardian angel). Then, it depends on us, what do we want to do with it, help people by giving them our energy ? taking away the "bad" energy of someone ? I'm pretty sure we can do so many things with it, we juste have to learn how to find it, how to control it. And I think that we all have a sorte of energy. I had a dream when I was asking myself what can I do, then I discussed with my boyfriend and he agreed. Mine "is" purple, and I use it to calm people (and animals), what's negative becomes positive.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]L.O.V.E. you all[/size]

July 18, 2012, 01:58:50 PM
Sorry for bad English. I think our soul is infinite, the world of energy has no end. That is why during the life we ​​have to grow and strengthen our souls, not bodies. I believe that a new era is beginning a new era of the value of the souls. So, Michael is waiting for us there in the new era of humanity, compassion and love.
Sorry for the mistakes.
With love....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
God is quiet.... Because people accomplished a severe sin - in God doubted.....God punished with LOVE all, that we to learn to BELIVE being in torments...

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
July 19, 2012, 10:55:24 PM
I know there are people who have powers to feel what others feel, but all proof I can offer is my testimony.
A few years ago my husband met a young boy who has some powers. He was selling icons from place to place and some day he was in the company where my husband works.
My husband invited him in his office and asked him about a our relatives and about his wife, meaning myself.
When it came to me - the young boy told my husband that I have some pains behind my neck, he even pointed to my husband the exact place. Note that I wasn't there and indeed, for a couple of months I have had those pains due to some extreme physical effort I have made.

I was very impressed when, later in the afternoon, my husband came home and told me the story.
Oh, and my husband bought an icon from that boy and told him he was planning to give it to his mother in law (my mother), but the young boy said no, give it to your son, it won't do any good to your mother in law now (my mother died in a few months). And my son is a very religious person.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 30, 2012, 02:36:14 PM
Thanks for your testimony Ginafelicia ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions