jono

Re: TIAI July 17
July 20, 2012, 11:57:24 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I guess I'm confused right now.
Saved spiritually, meaning the souls are saved and ready to do to haven, or saved physically, meaning they won't be harmed?? Both meanings are possible!

In a spiritually sense, or more specifically the traditional Christian view of salvation:

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. - John 3:16"

"That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. - Rom 10:9"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance." - Albert Einstein

trublu

July 20, 2012, 12:16:46 PM
thing is there is only one truth, not everyone can be right.

i'm agnostic and all i can say that i've learned is that i know nothing ...

it's not hard to be respectful of others beliefs.

sorry for the lack of capital letters, i spilled beer on my computer and now that key doesn't work  :Crash:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

July 20, 2012, 12:41:21 PM
That’s also why there is a Judgment Day. To settle all matters. Everything will be made crystal clear. Our vision will be sharpened and everybody will recognize and accept the ultimate Truth. For the time being we can all live in peace and respect each other's different beliefs.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

jono

July 20, 2012, 12:47:25 PM
sorry for the lack of capital letters, i spilled beer on my computer and now that key doesn't work  :Crash:

Cheers then!  :beerchug:

Nah.. I'm sorry the hear about your keyboard..  :icon_e_sad:

But still... It was kind of funny!  :icon_lol:
Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 12:50:10 PM by jono
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance." - Albert Einstein

trublu

July 20, 2012, 12:58:44 PM

Cheers then!  :beerchug:

Nah.. I'm sorry the hear about your keyboard..  :icon_e_sad:

But still... It was kind of funny!  :icon_lol:
:icon_lol: :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

July 20, 2012, 01:00:56 PM
Iamamjbeliever
but TS needs tell the real truth and he isn't doing it.
There's only one way to know if someone is telling the truth--if it happens the way he says (hindsight).

Deuteronomy 18: (Common English Bible)
Communicating with God
9 Once you enter the land that the Lord your God is giving you, don’t try to imitate the detestable things those nations do. 10 There must not be anyone among you who passes his son or daughter through fire; who practices divination, is a sign reader, fortune-teller, sorcerer, 11 or spell caster; who converses with ghosts or spirits or communicates with the dead. 12 All who do these things are detestable to the Lord! It is on account of these detestable practices that the Lord your God is driving these nations[c] out before you.
13 Instead, you must be perfect before the Lord your God. 14 These nations you are displacing listened to sign readers and diviners, but the Lord your God doesn’t permit you to do the same! 15 The Lord your God will raise up a prophet like me from your community, from your fellow Israelites. He’s the one you must listen to. 16 That’s exactly what you requested from the Lord your God at Horeb, on the day of the assembly, when you said, “I can’t listen to the Lord my God’s voice anymore or look at this great fire any longer. I don’t want to die!”
17 The Lord said to me: What they’ve said is right. 18 I’ll raise up a prophet for them from among their fellow Israelites—one just like you. I’ll put my words in his mouth, and he will tell them everything I command him. 19 I myself will hold accountable anyone who doesn’t listen to my words, which that prophet will speak in my name. 20 However, any prophet who arrogantly speaks a word in my name that I haven’t commanded him to speak, or who speaks in the name of other gods—that prophet must die.
21 Now, you might be wondering, How will we know which word God hasn’t spoken? 22 Here’s the answer: The prophet who speaks in the Lord’s name and the thing doesn’t happen or come about—that’s the word the Lord hasn’t spoken. That prophet spoke arrogantly. Don’t be afraid of him.[d]

thing is there is only one truth, not everyone can be right.

i'm agnostic and all i can say that i've learned is that i know nothing ...

it's not hard to be respectful of others beliefs.

Yes, much better to be humble and admit you can't possibly know truth 100%. But each of us is free to share what we think truth entails!
Oh what a mess our keyboards can be eh? :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

July 20, 2012, 02:45:07 PM
ugh! There were no workers, aliens bulled the pyramids and all the amazing ancient structures around the world, there is no Jesus, and no Moses. Hell doesn't exist, all the characters in bible were extra-terrestrials and aliens created our physicality. the end

I get to read some statements of Alex Collier "aliens" indicate this man the plan of darkness at this time is to "Stage" the book of revelations or also called Apocalypse. If they succeed, the next step is to implement the alleged "Salvation" of humanity or what's left of it on the planet, making appear to their dark lineages as "saviors gods". It is why there is to be very careful with hauntings from naves mass, there is no external saviours, unique saviors are ourselves, anyone or anything we will come to save if we do our internal work and change of consciousness.

As well as a change of consciousness operates in us and we began to change our lives, our environment changes as we change.
While there is some already done for humanity as a whole at the change of consciousness, it is still much to do.Plan of darkness is to generate chaos, immorality, through the spread of drugs, alcohol, consumption through the indiscriminate practice of sex without true love, only for pleasure of the senses, and the destruction of the ideal of family that should constitute an atom of light on the planet, because it is the instantiation of the Trinity in the Earth.

Dogmas and religions have been created on purpose to carry out this plan and so try to stay with the planet who are the false gods and the elite or false royalty, the "secret government"

If you only believe in the good, love, if I choose such a scenario. It can "Catch" or "Reflect" to my around and available to all, so ensues the great change that we are waiting to happen, otherwise we plunge in a horror scenario and that is what sucks the plan of darkness to dominate the planet and humanity that may remain standing.
The choice is ours. We lose nothing by reading that book that we know as Bible
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 20, 2012, 05:46:33 PM
im not going to argue with anyone, no point, everyone has the right to choose what they want to believe. The world is doomed anyway and of course people don't do anything about it. Most people rather sit in front of their computers desk and eat cheese burgers.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
July 20, 2012, 06:13:08 PM
Adi,  Yes I noticed that the date of release of Bad25 was close to Roshashanah also.  I was just listening to some videos by David Flynn.  He talks about astrology and the Zodiac and the procession of the equinox.  Maybe that's something else we should pay attention to.  Maybe the "stars" will be lined up to where they need to be on September 18.  I'm talking about the signs of the Zodiac.   

Love You

Yes - it's really interesting. I wonder if anything of significance will happen on those upcoming dates of the Festivals. I was thinking of going back in "hoax" time and checking the various Jewish  Festival dates to see if they line up with anything that happened "hoax wise" the past 3 years or  more.

Yes, Adi that thought crossed my mind also but I haven't had the time to do it yet.  The signs of the Zodiac and the constellations have meaning also.  More than I thought.  There are also references using the constellations in the bible.  The brightest star was out when Jesus was born,  that's the star Sirius.  Well, I guess I found another rabbit hole to get into.   These symbols of astrology are referred to alot by the TPTB.  You hear about the serpent,Phoenix,lion etc.  The sphinx in Egypt was built to line up with the stars.  It's positioned perfectly.  The pyramids in Egypt are also lined up perfectly with a constellation.  It may be Orion.   I don't know this astrology but now I want to get this information.  I think we're missing this piece of the puzzle.  The stars are also a part of the world clock.

Love You All       

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

Andrea

July 20, 2012, 06:33:40 PM
Look what Jermaine just tweeted, reminded me of a post on the previous page.
 ( You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login )

thank the vast majority of you for your messages of love and support. The bullcrap of speculators and deflectors is just background noise
6:23 PM - 20 Jul 12 via web

Coincidence or thread being read?
Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 06:36:28 PM by Andrea
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

July 21, 2012, 12:04:19 AM
Look what Jermaine just tweeted, reminded me of a post on the previous page.
 ( You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login )

thank the vast majority of you for your messages of love and support. The bullcrap of speculators and deflectors is just background noise
6:23 PM - 20 Jul 12 via web

Coincidence or thread being read?
Awesome!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

becTopic starter

July 21, 2012, 12:18:59 AM
Dontwalkaway:
The pyramids in Egypt are also lined up perfectly with a constellation.  It may be Orion.

Yes, you're right, it is Orion's belt. And yes, it is perfectly aligned.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

MJonmind

July 21, 2012, 02:22:11 AM
Andrea, also with Jermaine's tweet:

Bonnie in her blog  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 
also used the 'bc' word about the letter to the estate situation, but I don't know if he would have read it. Maybe it's a common word. :icon_e_confused:
Now let’s look at some of the questionable deals that Randy and family complained about in their letter.  Anyone believing that Michael Jackson would have anything to do with Pepsi ever again, or SONY, or John Branca/McClain is not a Michael Jackson fan.  You don’t know him, or you don’t care about him….

Someone who posts here sent this to me, her name is “P”.  It is an open letter from the “Michael Jackson Fans In Support MJ Estate”.  I am posting this in its entirety because I want you to SEE the OBVIOUS AGENDA behind this bullcrap….
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 21, 2012, 05:33:16 AM
"So if four billion people are ready at the end of the world, then four billion will be saved; and if four people are ready at the end of the world, then four will be saved.  Most likely, it will be more than four and less than four billion."

I guess I'm confused right now.
Saved spiritually, meaning the souls are saved and ready to do to haven, or saved physically, meaning they won't be harmed?? Both meanings are possible!

not destroyed along with the worlds satanic empire at armageddon. (thats what i am taking from it anyway. this isnt abt heaven, at least i dont think this is what TS is implying. if he isnt talking about heaven, then it also is in line with biblical teaching.)

how many will be 'saved' will be dependant on how many 'want' to be saved is what he is getting at.
Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 05:35:08 AM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

July 21, 2012, 05:38:08 AM
im not going to argue with anyone, no point, everyone has the right to choose what they want to believe. The world is doomed anyway and of course people don't do anything about it. Most people rather sit in front of their computers desk and eat cheese burgers.

correct-a-mondo!! they dont and CANT do anything about it. humans cant change this doomed state the human race is in. DIVINE intervention is required!

Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 05:39:54 AM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal