Re: TIAI July 17
July 20, 2012, 07:42:21 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
@iammjbeliever:
ugh! There were no workers, aliens bulled the pyramids and all the amazing ancient structures around the world, there is no Jesus, and no Moses. Hell doesn't exist, all the characters in bible were extra-terrestrials and aliens created our physicality. the end

I actually agree with you on several points, although Jesus n Moses may well have existed, and ET's may simply have shared technology with humans in some instances, while doing the actual building in others, and I think those details are probably irrelevant to the argument, I just really wish you hadn't taken such a combative tone.

What's wrong? Are you frustrated with the hoax? Bad day? What's up?

I do wonder if the Myan's calendar points to when their sky gods are expected to return to earth. Considering the light years they would have to travel, it's quite possible. Though there may be a base on the dark side of the moon we aren't being told about. In any case, I'm looking forward to 12/21/12 for several reasons.

But still, your anger bothers me. Please take a breath and try again because you might spark some interesting conversation here.

Although, I won't allow you to attack TS. Period. He hasn't done a single thing to you so take a step back.

If you believe Jesus did exist that's fine, but don't expect him to save you! I am angry because I'm frustrated and i am a human being. As for TS, no he hasn't done anything to me, but TS needs tell the real truth and he isn't doing it.
Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 07:46:32 AM by iamamjbeliever
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

son

July 20, 2012, 08:25:26 AM
ugh! There were no workers, aliens bulled the pyramids and all the amazing ancient structures around the world, there were no Jesus, and no Moses. Hell doesn't exist, all the characters in bible were extra-terrestrials and aliens created our physicality. the end

Your better off saying Jesus and Moses (especially Jesus) were ordinary people than to say they NEVER existed.

They DONT EXIST! THE ROMANS CREATED THEM
There's a difference of opinion and stright up ignorance, how could the Romans create Moses whose teachings predate the empire. There's more evidence to support the existance of Jesus as a human being than there is to support the existance of Plato and Alexander the great. You can be an Atheist and be knowledgable enough to know Jesus "existed".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

son

July 20, 2012, 08:27:28 AM
@iammjbeliever:
ugh! There were no workers, aliens bulled the pyramids and all the amazing ancient structures around the world, there is no Jesus, and no Moses. Hell doesn't exist, all the characters in bible were extra-terrestrials and aliens created our physicality. the end

I actually agree with you on several points, although Jesus n Moses may well have existed, and ET's may simply have shared technology with humans in some instances, while doing the actual building in others, and I think those details are probably irrelevant to the argument, I just really wish you hadn't taken such a combative tone.

I do wonder if the Myan's calendar points to when their sky gods are expected to return to earth. Considering the light years they would have to travel, it's quite possible. Though there may be a base on the dark side of the moon we aren't being told about. In any case, I'm looking forward to 12/21/12 for several reasons.

But still, your anger bothers me. Please take a breath and try again because you might spark some interesting conversation here.

Although, I won't allow you to attack TS. Period. He hasn't done a single thing to you so take a step back.

If you believe Jesus did exist that's fine, but don't expect him to save you! I am angry because I'm frustrated and i am a human being. As for TS, no he hasn't done anything to me, but TS needs tell the real truth and he isn't doing it.

I bet if I evangelized Christianity to you you'd be offended. Yet you feel the need to say that? :icon_rolleyes:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

son

July 20, 2012, 08:30:51 AM
And the flood only occurred because the stupid aliens were having sex with earth women, so the gods (aliens) wiped them out. And yes some of the Hy-brids  did survived. That's the truth, don't like it,  bite me i don't care, but TS needs heat check before spewing bull-crap. i can't believe Michael chose this fool to be his "truth seeker" if Michael wants us to know the truth he needs to hire some body who knows how the rabbit hole goes deepER (with a capital ER) because what TS is saying, is the same damn thing that media, and earth religions has been saying for years and its boring me. i just can't wait till the truth really comes out on a global scale.

they were actually apostate angels NOT ALIENS and the HYBRIDS nephlim did not survive. i encourage you to 'do your research' to coin an expression

aliens, thats one thing (not that i believe in them persay) but even so, if they were / are real are not 'Gods Aliens'

don't like it,  bite me i don't care

believe Michael chose this fool

really? come on, please show some  :smiley_abuv:

personally i sometimes struggle with some of the TS stuff (still wrapping by brain around it) and there are other members who flat out don't believe, yet these members are able to maintain dignity and disagree politely or avoid such threads altogether

please change your attitude. it sux!

some of them did survived, and some of them were fully blood aliens and some were hy-brids. i think you need to do more research. And yes the gods were aliens, they played god because the ancient people thought they were gods.

How can you say Moses and Jesus never existed yet you believe alien hybrids played God? That only supports Biblical teachings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

July 20, 2012, 08:33:29 AM
@iammjbeliever:

believe Michael chose this fool

And you're the owner of truth and why you come here to tell you stupid and insulting to another person

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

July 20, 2012, 09:17:15 AM

Off-topic:

Why individuals David Icke, Alex Jones, Alan Watt, continue by there and have a lot of success and popularity while researchers like Fritz Springmeier, William Cooper, Rik Clay, Karla Turner etc. end up in jail or killed?

You can quietly wait for that 98% of the informants that are supposedly against the New World Order, are agents working for this. What is called controlled opposition ( "If you want to control the opposition, the best way is to have a leader.")

Excerpt TAKEN FROM "bloodlines OF THE ILLUMINATI" BY FRITZ SPRINGMEIER : "There are several types of desinformadores agents: agents of influence (or creators of public opinion), Agents of confusion, of contract, the "sleepers" (Sleeper), Desinformador, notion, provocateurs, Spoon-Fedders (which give you new information with a dropper.)

They are called SPOON-FEEDER AGENTS that provide little new information, tons of secrets and  already known something of disinformation to add fun to the matter. Usually the Spoon-Feeders increase their percentage of disinformation once earn respectability."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

becTopic starter

July 20, 2012, 09:37:13 AM
@Souza, thanks for posting that interesting info about the moon.

@iammjbeliever, you say TS needs to "tell the truth", I'm confused, what do you think that truth looks like? Do you have any specifics of what  TS wrote that isn't the truth? You're being too general in your words for anyone to grasp what you're trying to communicate.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

jono

July 20, 2012, 10:44:11 AM
A lot of interesting posts in here right now... Good job everyone! I really appreciate you all and I love logging in to read what you all have to say.

A big  :bearhug: to you all.

And of course, a big thank you to TS for being awesome as usual. Love your bible studies!  :beerchug:

Also, I really liked your precision regarding this topic:

"So if four billion people are ready at the end of the world, then four billion will be saved; and if four people are ready at the end of the world, then four will be saved.  Most likely, it will be more than four and less than four billion."

:icon_lol:
Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 10:50:38 AM by jono
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance." - Albert Einstein

jono

July 20, 2012, 11:09:26 AM
And the flood only occurred because the stupid aliens were having sex with earth women, so the gods (aliens) wiped them out. And yes some of the Hy-brids  did survived. That's the truth, don't like it,  bite me i don't care, but TS needs heat check before spewing bull-crap. i can't believe Michael chose this fool to be his "truth seeker" if Michael wants us to know the truth he needs to hire some body who knows how the rabbit hole goes deepER (with a capital ER) because what TS is saying, is the same damn thing that media, and earth religions has been saying for years and its boring me. i just can't wait till the truth really comes out on a global scale.

Boy, is this guy up for a surprise or what??  :icon_lol:

Well... Sometimes I just go like this:  :icon_rolleyes:  The ignorance....

Is this guy even serious? I think not...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance." - Albert Einstein

becTopic starter

July 20, 2012, 11:13:44 AM
Well let's give iammjbeliever a chance to explain him/herself and define his/her stance before assuming.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

diggyon

July 20, 2012, 11:21:10 AM
"So if four billion people are ready at the end of the world, then four billion will be saved; and if four people are ready at the end of the world, then four will be saved.  Most likely, it will be more than four and less than four billion."

I guess I'm confused right now.
Saved spiritually, meaning the souls are saved and ready to do to haven, or saved physically, meaning they won't be harmed?? Both meanings are possible!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

~Souza~

July 20, 2012, 11:39:11 AM
Well let's give iammjbeliever a chance to explain him/herself and define his/her stance before assuming.

ROFLOL, as if she didn't have that chance in a hundred posts already. She's offensive and her attitude is FAR from respectful. This is not the first time this happens so she gets 1 last chance to change her attitude in general, or she can find a new forum to post on.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jono

July 20, 2012, 11:39:42 AM

Now, okay.. I also believe to know what is true, or "the truth" if you so want. But is your truth the same as my truth? And can there be many truths? Isn't the truth an "absolute"? And if so, now which one is it? Yours or mine?
Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 11:58:58 AM by jono
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
July 20, 2012, 11:45:05 AM

Now, okay.. I also believe to know what is true, or "the truth" if you so want. But is your truth the same is my truth? And can there be many truths? Isn't the truth an "absolute"? And if so, now which one is it? Yours or mine?

Agree with your approach Jono.
Your truth, my truth, THE truth....not so easy now, is it?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

becTopic starter

July 20, 2012, 11:53:55 AM
The truth is what YOU define it to be. If I've learned anything, that is probably it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions