I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

RKTopic starter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
RK thanks for the link to the book.  I was reading for a bit and this caught my eye.

Leonard Rowe
(1979) I can remember, the first time I met Michael; I immediately noticed something different about him. There was something in his eyes; it was like being in the presence of someone holy. He had a different spirit about him, and I knew at that point he was someone special. There was something that he had that I immediately knew very few people possess.
:icon_e_biggrin:
I jot down notes when I read . And I jotted that down also MJonmind.  :icon_e_smile: Another part I made note of was when Rowe says that in 1979, every night after a show, when he went to see Michael in his hotel room, he noticed that Michael always had an open bible next to his bed.
  He is just so very special isn't he. All those screaming and willing groupies who would do anything to be near him, and the man goes home to his hotel room and reads the word.

In the radio interview that Rowe did with Roseanne, she made this statement....Hollywood is the gate keeper for the American government and military.   
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions