Possible that Michael may have been his own interpretation of a clown?

• 2 Replies

Offline Australian MJ BeLIEver

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies
agree. its all about showmanship. and it kinda all started around bad era. it interests me because he wanted to top thriller. the world vilified him for never topping thriller. but if the past 25 years was all a clown act - and we (general public) believed the show (re: everything amazing and weird) then really, he *did* top thriller, because we bought into the show / clown act for 25 years, which included a historical death hoax! THAT (IMHO) is topping thriller!

frikken genius!!!

i wonder if bad 25 / conciding with a bam will bring some of the "illusions" "Clown acts"  to light so that the public "get" it - just like after a crazy movie, some people still need an explanation on how it happened and all the twists in the plot explained....

@ bec, the first paragraph of this post, makes me think of the post of yours in the other thread, re: not Thriller II bad Bad II...

People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

Offline Australian MJ BeLIEver

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies
truman reversed. the audience, us, dont know where reality ends fiction begins. i love this idea. weather it's true or not is another thing. but it always intrigues me to think that we are in a reverse truman situation, commencing at bad era.

People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail