Grace

What a picture - so well fitting double morals of the readers.
How come the persons mentioned draw unqualified conclusions from "appearance" to cause and case?

It is again about this: what you think while reading puts you in a cabinet of positive or negative perception.

hermit
Hermit- VERB- to go on a hermit.

When a person stays away from a  group of friends to try and abstain from substance abuse.

Hermit
Someone who enjoys doing things on their own away from groups. Hermits are always busy with so many things they want to do on their own that they rarely make time for social gatherings.

Many have high IQ's and are bored and unchallenged in social settings. They want to do what they want to do. Uninterrupted and unbothered. Often driven and very successful in knowledge and achievements in science & arts & philosophy (think Einstein)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This man did work in an entertainment area others would not want to dig into.
He worked with Bob Murawski, the editor of Spiderman 1-3, which gives a - however weak - connection to Columbia Pictures / Sony.

After having read the last TMZ article above I am fully convinced that the descriptions we were given so far do not give truth. Déjà vu.
Last Edit: July 14, 2012, 10:46:11 PM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

Grace

7/15/2012 12:55 AM PDT You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   
Sage Stallone
'Out of It'
Months Before His Death

Sage Stallone was so out of it at a recent photo shoot at his house, he tried taking pictures with a camera that still had the lens cap on ... a magazine publisher tells TMZ.

Robert Rhine, editor-in-chief of Girls and Corpses magazine, tells TMZ ... he did a photo shoot for the mag back in May at Sage's house because the subject of the shoot had known Sage for years.

Rhine says it took Sage 45 minutes to answer the door, adding he could tell right away Sage was "on something" -- slurring his words and stumbling around -- though he never saw him take anything.

Rhine says Sage would talk to him for a couple of seconds before trailing off and just walking away. Rhine described his behavior as "very similar to Ozzy Osbourne."

Rhine said that during the photo shoot, Sage came out with a camera of his own ... which bothered Rhine because of copyright issues. But upon further inspection, Rhine noticed Sage hadn't even taken the lens cap off.

Rhine says the place was a mess, with piles of stuff everywhere.  As we previously reported ... law enforcement told TMZ  ... You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login reeking of various smells, and littered with cigarette butts and empty cans.  Numerous pill bottles were also found.

Rhine finished by telling TMZ, "What’s troubling is the fact that the people around him claim there were no signs. I saw the signs. When everyone from the shoot heard the news, none of us were surprised."  An interesting comment, because law enforcement sources say neighbors told them they were "shocked but not surprised."

----------

30 minutes ago BY TMZ STAFF 
Sage Stallone
Lawyer's Story
Doesn't Match Up with Cops

Sage Stallone's lawyer and longtime friend is painting a picture of Sage in the days leading up to his death that is radically different from what law enforcement sources are telling TMZ.

Attorney George Braunstein claims:

Sage posted pics to Facebook 17 hours before he was found dead.
Law enforcement sources tell TMZ Sage was You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (and possibly as long as a week) before his body was found. Our sources say no one had heard from him in a full week.  And we're told his room was filled with cigarette butts and reeked of various smells. 

Sage never exhibited any signs of drug use or addiction.
TMZ spoke with Robert Rhine, a magazine publisher who worked with Sage two months ago. He said Sage You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login he worked with him and it was obvious to him and everyone at the photo shoot that Sage was on something.  And our law enforcement sources say there were multiple pill bottles in his room, some of which were "huge."

Sage didn't drink.
Law enforcement sources tell TMZ his room was littered with various items, including empty beer cans.

Our sources say they believe Sage's death was an accident and not intentional.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
He was young ... I am sad.... :icon_neutral:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

What a tragedy, my prayers go out to the family in this difficult time. :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This is really sad and it makes me even sadder that Sly had to make a public plea to respect their privacy - I think he was mostly referring to the media.

It infuriates me that celebrities and those in the spotlight are treated like a stage show where it's people's assumed right to know what is going on. Nobody in the private sector would like to be under a spotlight like this, especially in a situation like this. I wish the media would be more respectful.

Blessings to each of you.

PS. MaryK - odd that the celebrity van was parked out there. I guess if we find it's the same number as the one outside of Michael's we should look at it further. Too bad they have no privacy in life or in death.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal