work, done. dinner, done, chores done. child in bed. been wanting to read this thread properly all day. now i have wine in hand and a quiet house  :icon_razz:

i will prelude by saying, i completely respect others views and right to an opinion  :smiley_abuv:

@ IWantYouBack. interesting perspective. thank you for explaining thoroughly your ideas on MJ potentially being threatened and prematurely bringing on the hoax to protect himself. yeah, i do disagree, but at the same time 'get' why you and others may think along these lines. i agree that he has made a packet since death, from TII as well as music sales and any other ways that the estate makes money. but i tend to think that this is just clever planning of the DH and that DH not only fulfils his beautiful agenda but also stands to gain financially from it. we know that michael is never motivated by money, yet is motivated by his utopian vision. so i believe his reason for TII and DH is not money. i personally believe he actually never intended to do the concerts. (again JMO, and i could also be wrong) rather, just act like it was going to go ahead. after death, not only has his DH meant that his 'takeover' goals are start to be achieved, but it is two fold and it is also bringing in some serious revenue, so it serves mutli purpose. which only highlights how carefully crafted and planned this thing was / is. i tend to think that while he was in "debt", remembering that that this word "debt" is very "convoluted" as discussed two pages ago, some of this is definitely 'good debt'

re bam: just curious as it is kinda hard to keep track of what everyone believes. re: Front and TS - are you follower / believer? again, not judging, just curious. because there is obviously many occasions where both (or perhaps they are one and the same) promise a bam. even putting those two aside if you are not a follower / believer, what are your thoughts on family members illuding to a bam, Jermaine, Latoya, Paris, etc.

regarding endangerment: i believe it was always prudent of MJ to be concerned about his safety. anyone of that stature / profile, would be wise to protect their safety with body guards, high security, doubles, security teams at school around house, etc. (and sadly, mostly from fans!) look at what happened to Diana, John Lennon, MLK, etc. i get what you are saying about this, trust me. but i just dont believe that this was the case around time of 'death' because he was doing other things that were not conservative if his life was really threatened at this point, such as, being photographed leaving a 'public' hospital, on 'chase' with TMZ, 'public' press conference, going too and from staples in car trips, etc, fans 'knew his routine' from carolwood to staples every night. these don't appear to be actions of someone threatened at that point in time.

i get though that some may have had a death wish on him. he goes against the grain and is loud and proud about his message of love and names and shames the greedy.

re: the voicemails, i think that his kids have been a threat since the day they were born, just as MJ is a threat since he hit fame. it comes with the territory of being a jackson. sometimes the threat of danger is from fans. i think that anyone that famous, constantly has a security risk attached to them. i dont think it was heightened at around time of death / TII, i just happened to think it was recorded and its the first time we are hearing such. famous people recieve death threats all the time. presleys, yoko, jacksons, etc. the list goes on. i sometimes also wonder if MJ here on voice mail was also giving out red herrings. but i honestly am not conclusive on what i believe abt the voicemails per say.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
To my knowledge, no one who believes that Michael died sees the things that we see, or if they see them they dismiss them as being irrelevant.  So for those reasons, I don't see a big threat from people discovering anything. 

I believe that Michael planned to escape so to speak for many years.  I just think that near June 25 some things happened unforeseen that made his exiting become more serious.  Monsters come out of nowhere sometimes.

@ hesouttamylife, looking at this from your angle, that the people who believe MJ died dismiss clues as irrelevant or don't see them at all, so therefore if he was in danger these subtle clues at him being alive are not detremental. put all of these so called non detrimental clues he is alive to the side for a minute. say he was in danger and brought the hoax forward to protect himself from unforseen things. why then would the family have been acting the way they have, latoya and jermaine talking about seeking justice within days of his death. why the crazy death bed. corpse sitting up. MJ jupming out of a van (for those that believe MJ had a hand in this) why release TII? why unveil your children if endangerment was an issue? even aside the "clues" there are lots of things that happened that would be inappropriate if MJ was trying to protect himself from danger, yet he allowed them in fact initiated some of the "crazy" after he died. family doing crazy and emotive interviews about revenge / justice, children being unveiled and allowed to go out into sociotey, public places, etc etc could have been controlled and ceased by him if he so wished, instead these things drew attention to the jackson family, in a way like there hasnt been attention before. i don't know if he would be doing / allowing these things if there was a serious threat at hand.

So, then the estate is just rambling and telling lies about clearing up debt?  Is this the theory? If so then I am thoroughly confused about all the kudos here for the estate at every milestone they report.

again us 'small fries' are taking the word "debt" too literally. like, MJ had X debt but then not factoring in the positive that was associated with that debt. so really its only a half statement, because he may have X debt, but then XX in retractable income that is generated from that debt.  think about it. he planned DH so it would appear that he died suddenly. literally rehearsing one day, dead the next. he had to leave things open ended as though death was sudden, real, unplanned and unforseen. he probably also cyphened much liquid cash before DH so to leave these massive ebbs of debt. a) something to fill with the expected revenue he would make as a 'dead legend' and b) also to ensure he had funds at his disposal post death. if all of his investments, debts, loans, whatevers were all neat before he died this would look odd. i also believe that the boasting of the estate about how much his debts have cleared, is also a but about MJ saying "look how much i can sell / make and i am not even alive, not even currently working for it" it shows, he may not be number one in the charts currently, but actually still on top.

re: the flu outbreak. i have to say that i dont know enough about this to comment, so i take on the information you provided. thank you.

to anyone: did i read somewhere on forum, that the heights that MJ took TII to, if it were a concert, it would have been running at a loss because it was so grandiose. not sure if that is fact or fiction. wasnt there also suggestions that they wouldnt have got the stage and equip to london on time? and the obvious, why practice in staples, if doing it in london. i know rehashing oldies here. but combined with other things i have menioned throughout this post, make me believe it was all for DVD / movie purposes. in addition, ultimately i don't believe that DH was designed because he needed the money and i dont agree that MJs debt issues that the press talk about, were as dire as they were suggesting.
i do believe though, that MJ would have caclulated and estimated what kind of return he would recieve post "death"

Luke 14:28, 29 For which of you, intending to build a tower, sitteth not down first, and counteth the cost, whether he have sufficient to finish it? Lest haply, after he hath laid the foundation, and is not able to finish it, all that behold it begin to mock him - King James Version.

just want to say  :th_bravo: to the majority on this thread. the last few pages (less a few negative comments) are proof that we can disagree yet still respect each others opinion.

:bearhug:

Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 07:33:42 AM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

actually MJonmind. the 777 point you threw in there is valid to my argument too. had to be planned to the date to satisfy the numbers game
Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 07:23:48 AM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

bec

Excellent synopsis, Aussie.

wasnt there also suggestions that they wouldnt have got the stage and equip to london on time? and the obvious, why practice in staples, if doing it in london.

Yes, I don't recall the exact dates but if they had the Staples booked through 7/7, which conveniently allowed the memorial to be held there, and the first show was scheduled for the 14th in London, when exactly did they plan to knock everything down, ship to London, set up, and still have enough time to rehearse on location prior to opening night? No time, not feasible, too tight a window. What if some part of the stage or props were damaged in transit? What would they do then? I don't think any professional in the entertainment field would set themselves up for such potential disaster with so much on the line.

The secondary line of questions begged from this direction of thought is this; why set up such an elaborate set in LA in the first place if you're preparing to do a concert series in London? Why wait til the very last minute before moving to location? And further down this road of logic, why did MJ come back to LA anyway? It's not like he had such good memories of the area, it's not like he had his own home there. It's not as though he had been treated SO WELL in the US all those years. Why in the world did MJ even return to the States much less LA county at ALL? He had been living (presumably) happily and peacefully in Ireland post-2005, then ends up with an alleged deal for a concert series in London... I fail to see the reasoning to return to the US much less LA for any reason just to jettison off across the pond again, on some break neck, down-to-the-wire schedule no less.

And to go even further, if MJ really WAS in debt, all he had to do was release a new album, release a concert DVD, sell some memorabilia, make a paid appearance or two, sell an interview or several, do the J5 reunion concert his brothers and assorted producers were allegedly clamoring for, etc. He had no reason to set off on some crazy concert series performance schedule to make money. That doesn't make sense. Sounds to me like the most work for the least return of all his options.

BUT

It also sounds like the project that would generate the most media attention as well... AND have everyone WAITING for what was COMING NEXT.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

You know bec, when you look at it from this perspective re: LA versus London for rehearsals with all the props, etc. , this was puzzling to me.  It made no sense at all to me; however, I thought that perhaps I just didn't know how it works.  In thinking back to other big concerts that have been held in my city, none of them were set up for practice prior to the artist's appearance.  But that's a bit different because those shows were for 1 or 2 days. I'm sure they practiced somewhere, possibly in a studio.  However, it makes sense that  when you are going to be in residence, you'd set up there.  It just seemed odd and made no sense for the elaborate set-up in LA... unless of course it was for a movie... or something (-:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Grace

Excellent synopsis, Aussie.

wasnt there also suggestions that they wouldnt have got the stage and equip to london on time? and the obvious, why practice in staples, if doing it in london.

Yes, I don't recall the exact dates but if they had the Staples booked through 7/7, which conveniently allowed the memorial to be held there, and the first show was scheduled for the 14th in London, when exactly did they plan to knock everything down, ship to London, set up, and still have enough time to rehearse on location prior to opening night? No time, not feasible, too tight a window. What if some part of the stage or props were damaged in transit? What would they do then? I don't think any professional in the entertainment field would set themselves up for such potential disaster with so much on the line.

Neither the costumes nor the dancers nor the stage were ready for London in June 2009.
The proposed tour plan did not fit the real events at O2.
Madonna's 'STICKY & SWEET TOUR'  concerts were scheduled on July 4 and 5 and Michael's tour was scheduled to start on July 8 (later postponed to July 13: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login).
It took 3 days to get Madonna's stage up (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) and 2 days to get the stage down.

Nine Inch Nails were scheduled at O2 on July 15.
Michael was scheduled on July 16.
Can we assume that Michael would have had a stage smaller than Madonna's or that he would have authorized to have Nine Inch Nails use his MJ stage for not to have to take it down and put it up again over night?
[...]

London concerts were never meant to be.

The secondary line of questions begged from this direction of thought is this; why set up such an elaborate set in LA in the first place if you're preparing to do a concert series in London? Why wait til the very last minute before moving to location? And further down this road of logic, why did MJ come back to LA anyway? It's not like he had such good memories of the area, it's not like he had his own home there. It's not as though he had been treated SO WELL in the US all those years. Why in the world did MJ even return to the States much less LA county at ALL? He had been living (presumably) happily and peacefully in Ireland post-2005, then ends up with an alleged deal for a concert series in London... I fail to see the reasoning to return to the US much less LA for any reason just to jettison off across the pond again, on some break neck, down-to-the-wire schedule no less.

Only in the U.S. and only in CA the preconditions and environment would be found to support the hoax initialization. The ground for a house must be rock you need to know inside out to use it fruitfully in your construction.
Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 11:32:42 AM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

bec

Agreed, Grace. The logic points only to hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
[...]
We all saw the way Michael spent his money in the horrible "Living With Michael Jackson" documentary with Bashir. BUT, I don't blame the debt on Michael.
[...]

JMO that documentary is  a hoax in itself. I think Michael was acting BIIG time in that doco and leaving clues behind...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
@ bec completely agree with your last post. there is such a thing as good and bad debt, ie negative gearing etc. asset value exceeding debt amount etc. and yes sometimes difficult for us small fries to comprehend.

Yep agree. When I said that I don't ever believe MJ was in debt I mean the type of bullsh*t debt those hideous tabloid vultures tried to portray him as having....you know the type where they said he was worried he would have to work at McDonald's to support his children because his debt was so great....  :icon_lol:   :WTF:   

Believing that and writing about it here is perpetuating the bullsh*t.......add to that the MJ is a druggie BS as well.

As for professional business debt, yes he may well have been in that type of debt in order to provide funds for other purposes or investments etc...I totally get that, it happens all the time in business.

+ 1 here!  :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
@Iwanyouback - I totally agree with you re; something going wrong (threatened) forcing the hoax to begin sooner than planned.  I've voiced that same sentiment many times during this hoax and for the most part I still have that fear in the back of my mind.  Though it might be totally wrong, it's what started me on this journey and it continues to haunt my every thought about it.
@hesouttamylife: you know I've been thinking about how many MIRRORed/Reversed/BACKwards - clues we've seen in this hoax...and just very recently, noticing all these 25 - references we've had with BAD and everything... this idea came to me... if the hoax had started one year later on June 25th, 2010...that would've meant Michael "died" at 52 --> reverse of 25.

But then I immediately rejected the idea of a hoax started too quickly, when I remembered all TS-posts and numerology.... nothing would have fit into the Numbers theory then!
Sorry for the OFF-topic, just random thoughts... seeing your comments ^^
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
[...]
I believe that Michael planned to escape so to speak for many years.  I just think that near June 25 some things happened unforeseen that made his exiting become more serious.  Monsters come out of nowhere sometimes.

I am answering now regarding all the previous comments about the death threats.

- I believe Michael and his family have received all kinds of threats ever since the boys were young and singing in the Jackson5.
- I also  believe that the bigger Michael became (age & fame) , the more threats he received.
Probably this was one of the many reasons why he started so early (20 years ago) to plan a HOAX.
- In my opinion, THREATS (of all sorts) have always been, sadly,  unfortunately, a part of Michael's life!!
- After the Pepsi burn and then starting with BAD, when he began sending subtle messages to TPTB through ingenious symbolism hidden in his lyrics, album covers, clothing, etc... that's when the threats got more and more serious.

- I also think that after "they" failed to put him in jail for the "alleged child abuse" back in 2005, their final option to destroy him was to arrange a "little accident" for him. So probably the death threats multiplied after 2005 and Michael was always 2-3 steps ahead of them, just like a in a chess game, because he had prepared his escape for years in advance and "they" didn't have a clue about that!! "they" never knew he always had a "plan B".

- Regarding DEBT: he might have had certain debts (like any business man! and as maryK said, when we're talking about millions/billions of dollars, you just never know what goes behind the curtains!) ; I think Michael purposely made those debts he might have had look worse than they really were in fact ... and he did that to BAIT them! Thus, he purposely made himself look weak, in debt, ill and everything... When your enemy underestimates you, this gives you an advantage in Front of him! this helps you "surprise"  in Force your enemy when "they" least expect it! this gives you those 2 steps ahead of them! I think that's the whole idea around the spreading of this rumors about Michael's debts! I think it's all part of HIS plan.

Regarding examples of the death threats that Michael had received (at least those that I could find during my research), I posted some stuff on this thread too, for those interested: read starting with reply # 13 ---> You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

[...]
We all saw the way Michael spent his money in the horrible "Living With Michael Jackson" documentary with Bashir. BUT, I don't blame the debt on Michael.
[...]

JMO that documentary is  a hoax in itself. I think Michael was acting BIIG time in that doco and leaving clues behind...

Off topic, (sorry), but what do you make of the part where MJ was feeding baby Blanket?  Acting then also? To what end?  He looked like a nervous, clumsy, first-timer. That part always did, and still does, make me feel really uncomfortable.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
[. . .  ]

Let me clarify better what I mean when I say his life was in danger.  When Michael was approached to do the 0-2 Arena concerts, I do believe that he intended to do the 10 shows.  I really do.  But I also think that he had a change of heart when they kept upping his commitment until it reached 50.  Somewhere I read that he agreed finally to 31.  If he did, I don’t think he did so cheerfully.  However, in view of him having spoken on more than one occasion of someone or a few someones out to harm him, something occurred to me during this time that made me feel uneasy.  During the time of all this planning for him to take up residence in London and do all these shows with millions of people in attendance, there was a pandemic outbreak of influenza being reported in London.  They were in the middle of taking precautions to keep people away from crowded places where the germs could easily be carried and Michael whose immune system was already compromised, fit right smack in the middle of those more susceptible to acquiring this virus.  Then the matter of the insurance policies with the clause specific to “if he dies during the contract” blah, blah, blah.  Well hell, if it were me my first thought would be then why are you insisting that I go to live right in the heart of an outbreak of a pandemic that is relevant as we speak, when every one else is preparing to stay away' and not only are you adding shows but insuring me to the max should I “die” in the process?  :icon_e_confused:  I would wonder now, is this how you plan to get rid of me?  Why are we not talking cancellation until further notice like after this thing or the threat of it has subsided? 

The first case of the Avian flu in London was reported on April 30 2009.  By June 5, there were over 100 confirmed cases and on June 11 WHO signaled that the first pandemic of the 21st century was underway.  People were being advised to keep children home from school and for others who were most vulnerable to stay away from large gatherings.  large gatherings  :WTF:  How much larger a gathering could there be than a Michael Jackson concert times 50?   
One of the key mechanisms of communication used in London was the NHS London Noon Brief. This was first issued at 12.00 noon on 25 April 2009 as a simple, black and white Word document, to local NHS flu leads.  Over the following weeks and months it evolved into a structured daily command and control document where new information and actions were clearly identified and the audience swelled to over 700 people across the NHS in London, partner organisations and wider stakeholders.  Yet there was no slowing down or altering of any plans for Michael to go there with his children and live and breathe for months  :icon_evil: 

No one can convince me that the event planners didn’t know the danger associated with having Michael go to London during this crisis.  And from what we’ve been told, some were mean to him and strong arming him which further exacerbates someone’s fear.  Well mine anyway. There was mention that the footage used in This Is It was footage from rehearsals over the 3 days prior to June 25th.  I have always believed that the practice held at the Staples Center on June 22nd was the big one; the one attended by security and other unidentified onlookers.  This was reported by one of the This Is It dancers.  AEG apparently was not willing to lose their money and would not release Michael from his commitment regardless of the threat that loomed in London.  So he was packed I’ve heard and ready to roll.  Well he rolled all right,  :smiley-vault-misc-150: and the rest is History - past, present, and future.

I don’t have any proof of what or how Michael thought or felt.  I’m basing all of this on what seems to me the natural thought process if it were me and I had felt threatened.  Would I try to get out of it by any means necessary.  Damn right I would.  Don’t know if I’d have enough clout or money to fake my death but I know I could fake crazy  :icon_lol: and they would be taking me out in a strait jacket.

I believe that not only was Michael concerned about his own health and well being, but also all those people, his beloved fans who would put themselves and their lives at risk just to see him.  I don’t see him allowing that to happen.  I believe that once this became a known pandemic, he decided to make his This Is It 0-2 Arena practice into This Is It the world renowned critically acclaimed masterpiece that it turned out to be.  No one had to risk life or well being to see it.  He gave it to us as a gift.  So the hoax began a little early.  I think... :icon_geek: [....]
Excellent post!  :th_bravo:

Now you can call me crazy, delusional, or what ever fits  :LolLolLolLol:  it’s okay.  I’ve been called worse since I became a hoax investigator for this Michael Jackson Death Hoax.  I’ve put on my rhinoceros skin and I can take it. So bring it on  :michael_jackson-1135:
lolll  :icon_lol:
You're definitely NOT crazy!!
You have a brilliant mind!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
[...]
[...]

Off topic, (sorry), but what do you make of the part where MJ was feeding baby Blanket?  Acting then also? To what end?  He looked like a nervous, clumsy, first-timer. That part always did, and still does, make me feel really uncomfortable.
I don't know... When I first saw that it made me feel the same way!
But then I thought of all the times Michael took a baby in his arms! Michael KNEW how to hold a baby! He knew how to feed and change them.
Blanket wasn't his first child anyway! He had Prince and Paris and we all see the videos where he holds them or feeds them... etc...
So I definitely reject the idea of that scene being explained as "Michael the first-timer/inexperienced father".

There's something OFF with that scene, I agree with you! And I can't really put my finger on what exactly. But my guess would be that it has to be related to the tabloids spreading those ridiculous mockeries about Michael holding Blanket in that Berlin balcony! it was that period of time!

1. Either he was extremely irritated, lost his temper or something....
OR
2. He purposely "echoed" the tabloid speculations of him not being able to hold his child properly,he gave them what they wanted... "a caricature of himself" something of the sort... I don't know!
Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 01:57:33 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

......  Michael KNEW how to hold a baby! He knew how to feed and change them.
Blanket wasn't his first child anyway! He had Prince and Paris and we all see the videos where he holds them or feeds them... etc...

Exactly, of course he was experienced with babies, so he must've deliberately made that scene troubling for the viewer. (I still don't like it though.)

Sorry mods, for taking this briefly off topic - I'm done now!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

IWantYouBack

i personally believe he actually never intended to do the concerts. (again JMO, and i could also be wrong) rather, just act like it was going to go ahead.

I definitely see what you're getting at and I respect your opinion. But, the only thing that bothers me with this point of view is the dancers. Let's say for a minute that you're correct and that this is what Michael planned. You see at the beginning of This Is It that the dancers are in tears because they have almost realized their dream which was to perform live alongside Michael. Knowing how loving Michael is, and knowing how much he cares about the people of our world, why would Michael not allow for their dream to come true? Why would Michael tell them that he is looking for dancers to perform in front of live audiences with knowing that it wasn't going to happen? I think that would be a little cruel, unless the dancers were in on it and were doing some pretty incredible acting in the first scenes of This Is It. And although the issue with the dancers is my main complaint about this point of view that you have, the same goes for Kenny Ortega, the background singers, and especially the costume designers. In the This Is It credits, you see that Zaldi is creating a spectacular outfit for Michael by HAND. Michael put him to work on this knowing it was never going to happen - that just doesn't sound like something Michael would do. But, as I said before, every person involved in This Is It could be in on it, but it's unlikely in my opinion.

re bam: just curious as it is kinda hard to keep track of what everyone believes. re: Front and TS - are you follower / believer? again, not judging, just curious. because there is obviously many occasions where both (or perhaps they are one and the same) promise a bam. even putting those two aside if you are not a follower / believer, what are your thoughts on family members illuding to a bam, Jermaine, Latoya, Paris, etc.

Regarding Front and TS, I truly believe that no matter what, you can't trust everybody to the fullest. I WANT to believe that Front is Michael and/or that TS and Front know for sure that Michael is going to BAM, but I just don't know for sure and therefore I can't trust them fully. I'm not saying they're wrong, I'm just saying that they haven't given me enough to make me fully believe in what they're saying. If Front posted up a picture of Michael unedited - a picture we have never, ever seen before with a sentence like "See guys? I'm Michael! You have to believe me! And to make you believe me, I will tell you something about Jermaine no one else knows! *Insert shocking Jermaine secret here*" then I would gain more belief, but that hasn't happened yet to my knowledge.

Regarding Jermaine, Latoya, Paris and the rest of the clues given by people in Michael's inner circle, while they are interesting, I don't think they all point to a BAM - I think they more or less point to Michael being alive, but not a for sure comeback. For example, when Latoya told all of us to watch "The Illusionist", I watched it, but at the end, we see Eisenheim living a happy life with his lover without coming back to being the world's greatest illusionist. That clue, in my opinion, points to Michael being alive, but does not point to a BAM.

And I apologize, but I think I used the wrong choice of words when I said "I don't really believe in the BAM". If I may, I'd like to rephrase that to "I'm not quite sure if I believe in the BAM". The reason why I'm not sure if I believe in the BAM is because no one will ever know for sure what Michael has in mind. We aren't psychics or mentalists. In my opinion, we're fans who have found a bunch of interesting clues that we can only hope point to a BAM. The only one who knows if there will be a BAM or not is Michael.

regarding endangerment: i believe it was always prudent of MJ to be concerned about his safety. anyone of that stature / profile, would be wise to protect their safety with body guards, high security, doubles, security teams at school around house, etc. (and sadly, mostly from fans!) look at what happened to Diana, John Lennon, MLK, etc. i get what you are saying about this, trust me. but i just dont believe that this was the case around time of 'death' because he was doing other things that were not conservative if his life was really threatened at this point, such as, being photographed leaving a 'public' hospital, on 'chase' with TMZ, 'public' press conference, going too and from staples in car trips, etc, fans 'knew his routine' from carolwood to staples every night. these don't appear to be actions of someone threatened at that point in time.

I do agree that Michael has probably always been receiving death threats ever since he became famous with the Jackson 5. But just because Michael has received many in his life time doesn't mean that any of them should be taken lightly. Also, the level of severity for a death threat changes depending on whom it's from. When Michael was in the Jackson 5, the death threat could have been from a friend at his old school who is simply jealous of Michael's fame. But, when Michael was older, let's say for example his late 30's, it could have been from the Illuminati, the Mafia, or even AEG who is strictly against Michael's message and what he stands for. I think when someone receives threats that are this severe, then heavy action MUST be taken, no matter how many he has received in his life time. Also, as I stated in my earlier post, I think the threats got even more severe when Michael went on trial. For example, if you go to prison for being a child molester, you are then the most hated prisoner in the eyes of your fellow inmates. And even though Michael was proven not guilty, there are still some terrible, sick people who believe that he did in fact do those terrible things to those kids.

Also, you'd think that if Michael has had SO many death threats throughout his life that he would never call Dieter and leave a voice mail about it. Don't you think that for Michael to literally pick up the phone and call a close friend of his at 2 AM he must have been pretty worried about it?

Also, didn't Kenny Ortega state in an interview that Michael was afraid he was going to be assassinated at the concerts? I know that I recall him saying that, I just can't remember where or when. He actually could have stated it when he took the stand during the Conrad Murray trial.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please watch my live performance of "Earth Song" and tell me what you think? :)

---------------

Jenn C

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal