You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
as my post isn't being comprehended and is being misinterpreted I'm going to quit while ahead as its going in circles. emotion can prevent objectivity and it wasn't intended to be a negative experience. i'm done  :icon_rr:

fine by me...though i've read and "comprehended" what you've said... and posted more of what i've been thinking since the views of those videos...if you want to end the "debate"..cool. :icon_rr:  :) :smiley-vault-misc-150:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

@ bec completely agree with your last post. there is such a thing as good and bad debt, ie negative gearing etc. asset value exceeding debt amount etc. and yes sometimes difficult for us small fries to comprehend.

Yep agree. When I said that I don't ever believe MJ was in debt I mean the type of bullsh*t debt those hideous tabloid vultures tried to portray him as having....you know the type where they said he was worried he would have to work at McDonald's to support his children because his debt was so great....  :icon_lol:   :WTF:   

Believing that and writing about it here is perpetuating the bullsh*t.......add to that the MJ is a druggie BS as well.

As for professional business debt, yes he may well have been in that type of debt in order to provide funds for other purposes or investments etc...I totally get that, it happens all the time in business.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nobody knows what type of money problems michael had. he might have been in a bigger debt problem than we all think. were we working with him? did we control his bank account? did we know michael personally? bullsh*t? by far is this bullsh*t, it's only based from an opinion from observation from youtube. you can't bash someone for an thought that was originated from the making of a bunch of videos. it's not bull, when someone has an opinion about it. it is SAFE to say, that thoughts can be generated from those videos, some may go against, and others may agree because most of the things on the videos make perfect sense. that's why i believe what i believe, and basically, nobody can change what i'm feeling because we have different thoughts about what happened. there are no right and wrongs in this hoax. we're getting closer to the truth and in due time, it will all come out.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

:icon_eek:

anyways......

@adi and bec, here is an interesting unrelated fact. i just read that Trump was in 3.4 BILLION worth of debt in 94 yet remains one of the most successful business people on the earth. (wiki)

'debt' is such a overused loosely thrown around word especially when talking about big dollars and business. it doesn't factor in negative gearing, investments, revenue, residual income, projected returns, business plan etc. so to the untrained eye (regarding finance) reading about big debt can appear to be bleak when in fact it's positive steps towards excessive return. (providing that the venture pulls off without a hitch, which is where you have your risk analysts, etc)

only people with serious wealth can get into such serious debt. banks always ensure there is enough collateral before lending and financing projects / investments, etc.

i am HAPPY to be a small fry!  :penguin:
Last Edit: July 16, 2012, 03:50:04 AM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

curls

@chicana, all I'm going to say is please try and be open-minded - I don't think it wise to say things like "because most of the things on the videos make perfect sense. that's why i believe what i believe, and basically, nobody can change what i'm feeling".  If this hoax has taught me one thing, it is to be prepared to change everything about what I believe and feel! And surprisingly that is ultimately very freeing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

idc if you don't think it's wise to say it, if watching videos and that's all i have time to do and not sit here on the computer all day researching things on mj on news articles and such, then yes, it's perfectly fine to say this as i'm not really ever going to have time to sit here and read things when i have more important things to do. i make time to type on the forum, i make time to watch videos, and i make time to do my work and provide for my husband. we have lives. it's safe. if i have an "open-mind" and agree with everything that you all say and keep my thoughts to myself about what i've seen...it's like i'm being passive when i've sat here with my husband discussing what we've seen on these videos.

what was said on those videos DID make sense to me. i'm not biting my tongue or holding back my thoughts about  it either.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

If this hoax has taught me one thing, it is to be prepared to change everything about what I believe and feel! And surprisingly that is ultimately very freeing.

@ curls...

perfection! very well said indeed. i personally learnt this when i came here a year ago, with my opinions and beliefs in tow. i had to *check what i thought i knew at the door* and i'm still learning this everyday, being humbled by learning new things. what i believed a year ago is completely different than what i believe today. and futher still, probably even more corrections and untruths need to be filtered out regarding what i currently believe. i take comfort in

humility and open mindedness are key to understanding DH. arrogance can inhibit personal growth and understanding, not just with MJDH but also with life in general.
Last Edit: July 16, 2012, 03:37:33 AM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

@ IWantYouBack, i just picked up on this comment, i missed reading it before.

Michael always said that no matter what he didn't want to be performing "Billie Jean" when he was 50 and that he just wanted to have a happy, worry-free life with his children. Why all of a sudden the change of heart? I personally believe that he wanted to do This Is It to pay off his debt, but then his life was threatened and had to do this hoax that was on the back-burner for a while. This is just my opinion though. Not saying you're wrong, and I'm not saying I'm right.

i am curious about your opinion. so do you believe that MJ intended to do TII concerts? (i personally believe there was no intention of ever doing the concerts, but i could be wrong and am happy to consider the alternative) i believe that the DVD was never concert rehersal recording, even though many people (doubles, singers, dancers, audo technicians etc, were employed to 'work' on such a project. i tend to think these people arent in on the hoax (most of them anyways) and that they thought they were participating in concert rehersal, when in fact they were really just filming TII. i believe that it was all for the DVD, not for a concert. again, JMHO i could be completely wrong. do you also think that the hoax was a fall back plan because of dollars or endangerment? i tend to think that DH is the master plan and has been since bad era, with a pointed start date, (being 25.06.09) with lots of preparation going into it years in advance. i personally doubt that DH was a plan there on the side, should he need to use it. also if he used DH because of being in danger, then why predict a BAM (TII, songs, family whispers, back, front, TS, etc) dunno, i strongly believe this. could be wrong and am happy to consider other alternatives, but right now i just don't see it being a fall back / escape plan.

i know this post is kinda off topic. and there are other threads dedicated to this, which i have read. but while we are at it quickly, does anyone else have an opinion on this? IWantYouBack, keen to hear your thoughts futher on this.
Last Edit: July 16, 2012, 05:08:43 AM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

:WTF: "arrogance"  :icon_rolleyes: so, my observations and assumptions are being viewed as being arrogant? lol. every time i say i'm thinking or i believe, it's "i disagree..".. i dislike the word (so and so), and everything just totally bashing what i'm saying. nothing that i've said you've "agreed" with. ever since i've been on this board..you've put what i said before down as far as 2pac, dave dave or whomever i was talking about.. as far as what's been going on over the years with you, that's you. i just started on this  hoax thing almost 2 months ago maybe 3 (not on this website, but as far as being more interested in the hoax and watching videos). who knows, maybe over time i might have different views, but seriously, right now, i'm not because i have no time for researching.i've said this from the start. i don't have alot of time to be on here researching. if everything that i say is being viewed as being arrogant, i should make the same observation and say that your views are being arrogant as well.  i'm not here to cause problems, i'm only here to talk about mj and what i've observed..and alot of people on here are doing the same..i don't see where you're telling them you disagree and this and that. when it comes to me, it's the same old same old.  :icon_arrow: :argue: :argue: :argue: :argue:
Last Edit: July 16, 2012, 04:51:05 AM by Chicana
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

:WTF: "arrogance"  :icon_rolleyes: so, my observations and assumptions are being viewed as being arrogant? lol. every time i say i'm thinking or i believe, it's "i disagree..".. i dislike the word (so and so), and everything just totally bashing what i'm saying. nothing that i've said you've "agreed" with. ever since i've been on this board..you've put what i said before down as far as 2pac, dave dave or whomever i was talking about.. as far as what's been going on over the years with you, that's you. i just started on this  hoax thing almost 2 months ago maybe 3 (not on this website, but as far as being more interested in the hoax and watching videos). who knows, maybe over time i might have different views, but seriously, right now, i'm not because i have no time for researching.i've said this from the start. i don't have alot of time to be on here researching. if everything that i say is being viewed as being arrogant, i should make the same observation and say that your views are being arrogant as well.  i'm not here to cause problems, i'm only here to talk about mj and what i've observed..and alot of people on here are doing the same..i don't see where you're telling them you disagree and this and that. when it comes to me, it's the same old same old.  :icon_arrow: :argue: :argue: :argue: :argue:

Chicana, you really need to change your attitude here. You have no time to research and only watch YouTubes? Then get off your high horse and respect people who HAVE been researching. I already crinched when I saw your introduction post, and I think that if you just want to wait for a bam instead of researching and interacting with members who do, you keep a lower profile. I have serious issues with your behaviour on here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Chicana, you really need to change your attitude here. You have no time to research and only watch YouTubes? Then get off your high horse and respect people who HAVE been researching. I already crinched when I saw your introduction post, and I think that if you just want to wait for a bam instead of researching and interacting with members who do, you keep a lower profile. I have serious issues with your behaviour on here.

"Chicana, you really need to change your attitude on here.. why?" Why do I need to change my attitude on here when this is how I am. You cringed at my introduction, why? just because I said that I'm opinionated? Because I said I'm really busy and don't really have time to research?I'm not going to lie, i am. and people who don't accept that should get use to my ways, or ignore me (is that so hard?). if none you don't like what i have to say, ignore it. wow. as far as getting off of my high horses, honey, i'm not on one. i only gave my opinion about why mj was in *clears throat* debt, and the reason why he possibly faked his death. i'm not saying something is even wrong with the people who have been "researching", but to just keep going back and forth about my opinions about what has been said on youtube videos that other people have made, is ridiculous. i never asked anyone to debate with me about anything. i can't say anything freely without someone saying "i disagree" so on and so forth..seriously..a wait for a bam? i'm not just waiting on a bam.. i was wanting answers as well, and most of my answers have come in the form of youtube. people have different sources that they use, they use television, radio, newspapers, ect, why is it so wrong that i'm using my source as Youtube when this is all i have time to do when i have free time available? my profile is perfectly fine, but people seem to like to debate with me on here just because i said that i'm opinionated. let alone, you don't know how i am in real life. if you think that i'm "arrogant" or whatever on a forum, image how much worse it is outside of the internet. when people want to "debate" with me, that's what they'll get. you don't want a response back? don't say anything to me at all. >>
Last Edit: July 16, 2012, 08:10:55 AM by Chicana
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

i think that we've already cracked the code of mj being alive, i think all we've got to do now is wait until bam's day.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

i think that we've already cracked the code of mj being alive, i think all we've got to do now is wait until bam's day.

and?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

like i've said already, we've already cracked the code of him being alive. going back and forth about  what i've seen on youtube is ridiculous. since the code HAS been cracked, it's time for people to leave it alone and stop with this "i don't think it was this" and " i don't think it was that" "i disagree", what's the point in arguing/debating with me when this stuff has already been publish for everyone to see on the interviews, news reports, ect. wait for the bam. the bam will come. if you all have been watching espirits videos and all of the other hoax related videos, they clearly say/point out that he's alive. all of this second guessing is just making it harder to focus on the fact that there will be something happening in the future. and people may even go back and say "he's not coming back..so on and so forth"..maybe not..but all we need to do is wait. making debates? c'mon...you watch youtube also, i just happen to watch it more than others because i'm a time saver. while on youtube i'm taking care of other things that i need to do. so if your quote is trying to idk contradict me in anyway, you can do better than that.

i'm not researching anymore.I came on here to share and/or discuss what I've observed mainly on youtube. my search is over. the supposed bam day is not far from now.
Last Edit: July 16, 2012, 07:27:34 AM by Chicana
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
Chicana there´s one thing that I do not understand about your attitude:

We´re on "Michael Jackson Death Hoax INVESTIGATORS" here....so why would you be on the forum if you don´t care about investigating/research?

To gullibly accept the opinion/idea that Michael wasn´t in control of his finances and his life means to do wrong by him and to totally underestimate his intelligence, sense of reality and business acumen (in my opinion at least...but I believe that there are quite a few members on here who think the same).

Forgive me for being so passionate about that but I am really, really fed up with all the biased assumptions, bashing and character assassination that has been happening throughout his life.

I feel that Michael deserves an unbiased and diversified approach.

As for the subject of this thread: this is million/billion dollar business. I highly doubt that any of us can truly comprehend what is going on behind the scenes.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions