Welcome FinalCurtain - and thank you for your comment!  Yes, BAD25 should clear it up quite nicely :) Michael is brilliant!!

Blessings :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Welcome Final Curtain  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

Adi

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
the picture is from the 2005 trial guys. 25M more! Bad25 should close it!

Yep - pretty sure BAD25 will make a massive packet of $$$.

Although I don't believe he was ever in "real" debt ever....it's a story made up for hoax purposes.....just like the cr*p about being a pain killer/propofol addict was made up for the hoax.
Last Edit: July 14, 2012, 10:07:40 PM by Adi
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Yeah just like all of us are in debt. Man if someone put a dollar sign on it, it could get scary. Mortgage alone.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Grace,
Once again, I really love your take on debt; and when you look at that definition, both pictures of Michael end of being in "debt" are true--  I find this hoax is teaching me all kinds of things about persevering with seeming dualities until they disappear in one encompassing truth, and your comments about debt did it for me..... :bearhug: :smiley_abuv: :smiley_abuv:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
Sim - thank you for sharing those videos...for whatever reason I can't view the second one but the first one was great.

There is another video out there that talks about Michael's worth and it's phenomenal. It talks about Michael's ownership of high end resorts in Africa too. I would be willing to bet that Michael owns more property and has vested interests around the world than anybody every thought possible. What has always stumped me is why he would stay in motels, etc., when he had property around the world?

He's far more private about his business and while the media was so intent on exploiting his Beatles catalog and Neverland he was quietly diversifying. JMO. Maybe I'm too hopeful but I have never seen Michael a poor and desperate man.

Regarding his lips - I see letters too but can't make them out. To me it two of them looks like an L and an R.

That article is interesting because of the "7"s. Maybe I'm not counting this correctly because I still don't quite understand it but here goes and someone can correct me kindly.
(34, 700) 3+4+7=14 (7+7)
205,041 (2+5+4+1=12) (1+2=3)
2011 (2+1+1=4)
777  :smiley-vault-misc-150:

hesouttamylife - great post - thanks for sharing :)

Blessings

Yay - the smileyes came back and I didn't change any settings on my computer. Strange. I'm not big on smilieys but sometimes they are good for making a statement  :bowdown:

I'm sorry the second link doesn't work for you..
try again with this one, it's down the page: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
unless it's restricted in your country for copy right claims...

Do you have a link for that video you described? pls.

About your numerology calculations... interesting.... another set of 3 Sevens
Can you give me the exact quote ...I don't find those numbers... My eyes are tired...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

for some strange reason, i think that he planned to fake his death to help pay for those debts that he  had to boost his record sells because he knew that if he did that, people would buy his music.and he's planning to make a comeback to show that he's alive and well, and that he wants to continue his career and probably start making movies as well. so the dates of the comeback are probably part of the plan that he's going to come back when he believes that all of his debts have been paid off and that he gets better with his "drug addiction problem".

:icon_e_confused:

i dont think there will ever be a 'come back' and hate that phase because he never really faded away in order for him to need to make a come back. MJ was as strong as ever when he 'died' - this is not a come back, this is a take over.

yes financial benefits have definitely increased the estates wealth, but do not think this is the reason behind death hoax. simply a welcomed and well planned by product of a 'legend dying'. the reason 'why' is more deeper that this and is less about money and more about humanity and justice. 

if MJ needed money, he would have toured with TII all around the world and made a huge packet. Look at London. 50 sold out shows.

regarding the movies... if you look closely at several movies mentioned throughout this forum, you might find MJ is already working in movies. perhaps not physically directing, but certainly influencing them with his creativity. too many coincidences and too MJ-ish for him not to already be involved on that scene...

re: the drug addict comment. perhaps i am reading your post wrong. so not going to comment before I understand what you mean properly. are you suggesting he needed this time away to recover from drug issues?

.. :icon_arrow: i said comeback because jermaine said that he is the comeback king. and as far as the "financial" thing, i think that it's a part of it. i've looked at videos concerning his debt situation and how deeply  in debt he was and how people were "trying to, or "were controlling his life". and the movies thing, yes, i know people have said that he's doing movies behind the scenes in different movies such as Megamind and Frankenweenie, and things in the movies seem really "michael-like" or whatever. what i'm saying, is instead of being behind the scenes, when he makes himself "not dead" anymore, he'll be able to freely direct films with his name as the movie director on the movies.
and as far as the "drug addiction" comment, i'm talking about what i've seen on different videos. people have said that he had a drug addiction problem, how he's used different aliases to get drugs.
Last Edit: July 15, 2012, 01:56:30 AM by Chicana
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
I hope he still has a cool $25 million left over to buy his dream home before BAM....Apparently, it is still for sale!!!  And the price has been lowered to $16.5 Million....No-one has bought it yet....Maybe it is on hold for the king!!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0MV7-pfqT8&feature=related[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQbKYZWtpNQ[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thanks guys, I didn't realize it was my first post - I've been reading here for months now. I too don't believe the debt story or the amount of it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sorry chicana, i disagree. completely.

a) i dont think he was in the debt that everyone thought he was in.

b) i disagee that 'people controlled his life' as he is incredibly powerful and calls the shots. Michael Jackson knows how to be Michael Jackson!

c) regarding this:

and as far as the "drug addiction" comment, i'm talking about what i've seen on different videos. people have said that he had a drug addiction problem, how he's used different aliases to get drugs.

i personally don't put a lot of weight to what is written about MJ and concerning hypertheical drug use. and if and i say IF it were true, then its really NONE of our business.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

Adi

Assumption and hearsay....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

If Michael wasn’t in debt then what is the estate clearing up for 3 years?

I find it a great possibility that the people he had handling his finances and cutting deals became star struck and were not doing what they were hired to do losing sight of their job responsibilities and even dipping in and taking large slices of the pie for themselves.  I believe they became jaded and just damn greedy.  When I read about how deals were being made under the table and the fees his own people attached for providing services for these farces I can see how his debt could have become insurmountable without even his knowledge.  The fees that his own people were attaching were stupendous  :icon_eek:  They saw money, probably more than they’d ever seen in their lives and seemingly lost all traces of honesty.

I do believe that Michael had sky high debt, not of his making even, but he wasn’t destitute.  He only needed someone, apparently Branca, to go at it from a professional stance and tackle it head on and get rid of it and re-allign his finances to his benefit rather than the benefit of the hangers on.  Now that that he has someone who is working out the mess others made by providing organization, structure and planning and really paying bills and making good sound financial decisions, Michael’s empire is growing and I believe it will continue to earn steadily.  His children and the generations to follow them will have more than enough for as long as they live.  Michael just did good business & TeamBranca has once again proven that to the nay sayers and the idiots who thought he had fallen and could not get up.  Go Michael :beerchug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Andrea

If Michael wasn’t in debt then what is the estate clearing up for 3 years?

This is what I meant when I said that there must be some sort of strategy involved to doing it this way.  Legal reasons.  Like Michael's way of continuing to do business after "death" or funding the hoax and those involved or something. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I agree Andrea.  Michael was an artist, first where business is concerned.  He hired people to handle the other aspects of the business under the assumption that when people are paid for their services, they deliver the goods.  Paying bills and making “sound” decisions were left up to those people.  They just weren’t the right fit.  Their loyalty didn’t match his.  We can be assured that Branca saw through all the bull and knew obviously what Michael’s “business people" had been up to.  He had done Michael proud before so I can see Michael going back to one whose reputation, dedication and action had been proven beyond any doubt, to pull things back together, get them back in order.  And dammit he has done what many said could not be done.  However, we knew better  :animal0017:  Michael as NEVER failed at anything.  What made people think he would do it now?  It simply amazes me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

I'm not convinced about the estate managers. I believe they have been clever; in the past and currently... but I believe they have been necessary for what they are able to do; make money for the estate, which lines their pockets. So both MJ's and their interests are currently being served. But that just be a matter of tIME before uselfulness runs out....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions