am sad as i can forsee this thread being locked and i am really keen to hear a reply from IWantYouBack.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

@Iwanyouback - I totally agree with you re; something going wrong (threatened) forcing the hoax to begin sooner than planned.  I've voiced that same sentiment many times during this hoax and for the most part I still have that fear in the back of my mind.  Though it might be totally wrong, it's what started me on this journey and it continues to haunt my every thought about it. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Chicana there´s one thing that I do not understand about your attitude:

We´re on "Michael Jackson Death Hoax INVESTIGATORS" here....so why would you be on the forum if you don´t care about investigating/research?

To gullibly accept the opinion/idea that Michael wasn´t in control of his finances and his life means to do wrong by him and to totally underestimate his intelligence, sense of reality and business acumen (in my opinion at least...but I believe that there are quite a few members on here who think the same).  :icon_rolleyes:

Forgive me for being so passionate about that but I am really, really fed up with all the biased assumptions, bashing and character assassination that has been happening throughout his life.

character assassination? take that up with the people who made those videos and the people that were in them. his associates/ people that he's worked with.

I feel that Michael deserves an unbiased and diversified approach. <- again, talk to the people who made the videos..

As for the subject of this thread: this is million/billion dollar business. I highly doubt that any of us can truly comprehend what is going on behind the scenes.
>of course not. nobody, NOT ANYONE ON HERE has any idea about what went on with his money. only michael and God knows. we all have a right to be entitle to our own opinion about things, i had an opinion about michael's "debt"<<problem being part of him planning for the death hoax and someone took it and just made a long drawn out thing saying "i disagree" this and that..and they're not thinking that i'm going to respond to any of it. why keep putting me down? am i really suppose to bite my tongue?  :icon_rolleyes:

did i say that i don't care about researching/investigating? i said i don't have the time to do it because i'm busy with other things. i have a job, a husband, a home, a life to deal with. you think that i have time to sit on here wasting to dedicate all of my time to researching mj? the most i've ever did on research of mj is when i had a term paper when i was still studying in college about his behavior, why he was the way that he was, and what i think he would be diagnosed with.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

am sad as i can forsee this thread being locked and i am really keen to hear a reply from IWantYouBack.

lock it then. as i've stated before, if you don't want a reply.. don't say anything to me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

not speaking to you chichana, i am speaking to the mods. i dont have power to lock, i'm not a mod.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

not speaking to you chichana, i am speaking to the mods. i dont have power to lock, i'm not a mod.

mods do what you got to do. i don't care if it does get locked. no debate should have been started with me, whatsoever.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

Please guys, let's get back on topic.

To those of you that think MJ faked his death in a hurry because of he was in debt, or being threatened, or whatever - how do you explain the fact that we are here, believing he is alive, after following-up and investigating 'clues'?  I've said many times, but will repeat again, I  think if he was in any danger he'd have picked a 'normal' death and we'd never have suspected a thing. After all, it's not just us, who wish him well, that are capable of picking up these clues, or reading here, or drawing their own conclusions. Haters surely know he's still alive as well. If safety was an issue, he wouldn't be basically telling the world he's still alive. JMO.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@ curls, exaclty what i said too. why leave bam clues in lyrics, TII, front, back, TS. no this wasnt abt $ nor endangerment.

and thank you for bringing it back on track  :bearhug:
Last Edit: July 16, 2012, 08:49:30 AM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

I don't see why the feeling that Michael's life might have been threatened before the hoax is considered "off topic".  I still feel it a possibility.  It's as valid a theory as anything else IMO. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

I don't see why the feeling that Michael's life might have been threatened before the hoax is considered "off topic".  I still feel it a possibility.  It's as valid a theory as anything else IMO.

no, it is on topic and up for discussion. some of us don't agree, but still up for discussion. i was more thanking curls for making a post about the subject at hand which steered away from the aggressive circles we have been in.

of course each to their own opinion re $ and endangerment. thats cool  :icon_e_wink:

Last Edit: July 16, 2012, 08:17:07 AM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

Thanks @Aussie (-; 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

~Souza~

No need for a lock, Chicana is on vacation for at least a week and maybe even indefinitely if she can't respect what we are doing here.

Ok, back on topic!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

Thanks Souza!

@hesouttamylife, I obviously didn't make myself clear - your posts are most definitely on topic.   :bearhug: Like Aussie said, I was just trying to get us away from the pointless arguing that was infecting the thread.

So tell me, because I AM interested in your opinion, (and in no way do I suppose I'm right about any number of things MJ related!) tell me why do you think, if MJ was threatened, would he leave clues to tell everyone he's still alive?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

meanwhile, the last 2 lines on reply #77 absolutely turn my stomach!

Hey IWantYouBack, we want you back, lol and look forward to your reply.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

suspicious mind

asynchronous development
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal