I see this as cleaning all the cobwebs so that when Michael returns there will be no obstacles in his way.  He is free to create as he pleases without any fear of retribution from any hangers ons.  He can do what he pleases, go where he pleases with whom ever he chooses, and there are no barriers to stop him.  No one can say you can’t do it this way or you can’t do it that way.  No one can say if you do this or that we will come after you.  He will be FREE!  No handlers. No skeletons rushing out the closet to claim what is his.  I see it as a message to the powers that be, the media, the government, the leeches that Michael Jackson is scott free from their vices and when he returns their grips on him will be loosed.  He’s coming back a free man, a new man.  So get the fuck out the way and let him through.  His name has been cleared and the media is seeing him through different eyes.  His debts have been dissolved and he owes nobody a damn thing.  Many of His haters have become informed and they no longer listen to the tabloid trash.  His death has been a test and he passed with flying colors breaking no laws. Love has blossomed and people love him for the human being they have found him to be through time, patience and knowledge, the only composites it took to make that change. 

Michael is coming back and there is not one stone left unturned that can crush him.  He is the king  :beerchug:He did it his way, legally, and I say well done.  :th_bravo:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

MaryKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Call me crazy, but it looks like some writing on his lips again.............

And there seems to be no wig attachment in this pic.....usually, when you zoom in, you can see the wig hairline glued onto his forehead..another thing that is odd, is that his eyebrows are real hair...including even some white hairs...

I thought he had them tattooed on...Hmmmm

Absolutely agree.
I was thinking the same.
Anyone trying to figure out what could possibly be written on his lips? I bet somebody will.... :icon_mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Call me crazy, but it looks like some writing on his lips again.............

And there seems to be no wig attachment in this pic.....usually, when you zoom in, you can see the wig hairline glued onto his forehead..another thing that is odd, is that his eyebrows are real hair...including even some white hairs...

I thought he had them tattooed on...Hmmmm

Absolutely agree.
I was thinking the same.
Anyone trying to figure out what could possibly be written on his lips? I bet somebody will.... :icon_mrgreen:

@2good2btrue....Michael has a more natural beauty than what the media has made us think, no tattooed eyebrows, no bald, no so many surgery but make up and so on...

@MaryK.... BAM's day maybe?
Last Edit: July 14, 2012, 10:48:47 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
[...]
And now I will pick apart TMZ's article for fun.  :icon_geek:
"MICHAEL JACKSON
Estate Clears MJ's Massive
Debt ... Almost"                           
"Michael Jackson's estate has made a fortune ...  "   :icon_e_ugeek:
"Executors for the Estate filed legal docs -- obtained by TMZ" (natch)   :D
" ... by the end of the year. "   :icon_bounce:
" ... it's great news for the small army of lawyers" love   :beerchug:
" All in all ... not a bad turnaround. "   :icon_cool:  :fresse:
LOVE this !! ^^
:icon_bounce:   Mike is ALMOST reaady to take his "glasses" off ? youpiii

Mike a broke man  and in debts?!??  :thjajaja121:  nevaaaaaa !

He's a genius! he could teach at the Finances & Banks Faculty !!

WATCH this:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXg3OmU1LvM&list=PL49B5ED24441F6032&index=26&feature=plpp_video[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JL6RG1SeliU&list=PL49B5ED24441F6032&index=27&feature=plpp_video[/youtube]

I see this as cleaning all the cobwebs so that when Michael returns there will be no obstacles in his way.  He is free to create as he pleases without any fear of retribution from any hangers ons.  He can do what he pleases, go where he pleases with whom ever he chooses, and there are no barriers to stop him.  No one can say you can’t do it this way or you can’t do it that way.  No one can say if you do this or that we will come after you.  He will be FREE!  No handlers. No skeletons rushing out the closet to claim what is his.  I see it as a message to the powers that be, the media, the government, the leeches that Michael Jackson is scott free from their vices and when he returns their grips on him will be loosed.  He’s coming back a free man, a new man.  So get the fuck out the way and let him through.  His name has been cleared and the media is seeing him through different eyes.  His debts have been dissolved and he owes nobody a damn thing.  Many of His haters have become informed and they no longer listen to the tabloid trash.  His death has been a test and he passed with flying colors breaking no laws. Love has blossomed and people love him for the human being they have found him to be through time, patience and knowledge, the only composites it took to make that change. 

Michael is coming back and there is not one stone left unturned that can crush him.  He is the king  :beerchug:He did it his way, legally, and I say well done.  :th_bravo:

I agree!!
Last Edit: July 14, 2012, 12:00:30 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

everlastinglove_MJ

And now I will pick apart TMZ's article for fun.  :icon_geek:

"MICHAEL JACKSON
Estate Clears MJ's Massive
Debt ... Almost"                           

"Michael Jackson's estate has made a fortune ...  "   :icon_e_ugeek:

"Executors for the Estate filed legal docs -- obtained by TMZ" (natch)   :D

" ... by the end of the year. "   :icon_bounce:

" ... it's great news for the small army of lawyers" love   :beerchug:

" All in all ... not a bad turnaround. "   :icon_cool:

:fresse:

Nicely put, Andrea! :icon_razz:

And I do not believe these stories that Michael was in dept or almost bankrupt either.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login :icon_rolleyes:

L.O.V.E.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Sim - thank you for sharing those videos...for whatever reason I can't view the second one but the first one was great.

There is another video out there that talks about Michael's worth and it's phenomenal. It talks about Michael's ownership of high end resorts in Africa too. I would be willing to bet that Michael owns more property and has vested interests around the world than anybody every thought possible. What has always stumped me is why he would stay in motels, etc., when he had property around the world?

He's far more private about his business and while the media was so intent on exploiting his Beatles catalog and Neverland he was quietly diversifying. JMO. Maybe I'm too hopeful but I have never seen Michael a poor and desperate man.

Regarding his lips - I see letters too but can't make them out. To me it two of them looks like an L and an R.

That article is interesting because of the "7"s. Maybe I'm not counting this correctly because I still don't quite understand it but here goes and someone can correct me kindly.
(34, 700) 3+4+7=14 (7+7)
205,041 (2+5+4+1=12) (1+2=3)
2011 (2+1+1=4)
777  :smiley-vault-misc-150:

hesouttamylife - great post - thanks for sharing :)

Blessings

Yay - the smileyes came back and I didn't change any settings on my computer. Strange. I'm not big on smilieys but sometimes they are good for making a statement  :bowdown:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
Great! Pay bills, his name is clean, everyone is happy. Come on Michael, we just need a big BAM! I have Chinese eyes looking at your lips     :LolLolLolLol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

People who know me from early hoax days know that I have had my concerns about Team Branca & McClain.  So for that reason, I have watched them carefully.  Every milestone they have made, they have kept the world informed.  If they were not on the up and up there would have been no reason to do that.  They didn’t have to.  In doing that, I have become somewhat convinced if not entirely that Michael did purposefully re-hire Branca nearing hoax date because of his track record with him.  Apparently Branca is no nonsense and he knows his stuff.   And he is revealing Michael’s empire being reconstructed piece by piece right in front of our eyes.  No barriers.  I do have a strong feeling that once Michael’s books are clear and he is totally debt free, Michael himself will start removing the masks and revealing himself to our eyes.  What a master he is!  He would have to have thought this out start to finish perfectly in order for it to work in the time he allotted.  Genuis! He is smarter than the average bear hands down  :icon_e_ugeek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
Do not believe in the supposed ruin of Michael

Me too  :icon_razz:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

MissG

"Michael Jackson's estate has made a fortune since the singer's death -- so much in fact ... it's nearly paid off $500 million in debt the King of Pop left behind when he died.

...that will be fully paid off by the end of the year..."

What if...by the end of the year all is cleared up and...and...BAM?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

for some strange reason, i think that he planned to fake his death to help pay for those debts that he  had to boost his record sells because he knew that if he did that, people would buy his music.and he's planning to make a comeback to show that he's alive and well, and that he wants to continue his career and probably start making movies as well. so the dates of the comeback are probably part of the plan that he's going to come back when he believes that all of his debts have been paid off and that he gets better with his "drug addiction problem".
Last Edit: July 14, 2012, 05:12:02 PM by Chicana
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

"Michael Jackson's estate has made a fortune since the singer's death -- so much in fact ... it's nearly paid off $500 million in debt the King of Pop left behind when he died.

...that will be fully paid off by the end of the year..."

What if...by the end of the year all is cleared up and...and...BAM?

It does seem convenient that the time frame on the "debts" being cleared and the wrap up the hoax just so happen to coincide.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Oh This is awesome I am so happy I love this thread thanks MaryK and thanks to all the members posting on here, you are making me so happy when I read your so positive posts I am feeling so good about this news that I would feel like flying , I love you Michael and I love you all guys thank you for making my day

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

the picture is from the 2005 trial guys. 25M more! Bad25 should close it!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

for some strange reason, i think that he planned to fake his death to help pay for those debts that he  had to boost his record sells because he knew that if he did that, people would buy his music.and he's planning to make a comeback to show that he's alive and well, and that he wants to continue his career and probably start making movies as well. so the dates of the comeback are probably part of the plan that he's going to come back when he believes that all of his debts have been paid off and that he gets better with his "drug addiction problem".

:icon_e_confused:

i dont think there will ever be a 'come back' and hate that phase because he never really faded away in order for him to need to make a come back. MJ was as strong as ever when he 'died' - this is not a come back, this is a take over.

yes financial benefits have definitely increased the estates wealth, but do not think this is the reason behind death hoax. simply a welcomed and well planned by product of a 'legend dying'. the reason 'why' is more deeper that this and is less about money and more about humanity and justice. 

if MJ needed money, he would have toured with TII all around the world and made a huge packet. Look at London. 50 sold out shows.

regarding the movies... if you look closely at several movies mentioned throughout this forum, you might find MJ is already working in movies. perhaps not physically directing, but certainly influencing them with his creativity. too many coincidences and too MJ-ish for him not to already be involved on that scene...

re: the drug addict comment. perhaps i am reading your post wrong. so not going to comment before I understand what you mean properly. are you suggesting he needed this time away to recover from drug issues?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal