I cut and cropped the picture of that from the news and i took a snapshot of the dave dave lkl video. looks like the same person to me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loyalfan

personally,i have never doubted that its michael......and as we are all allowed our opinion on here i will say so.the way he kept looking at the camera,he looked like he was thinking"omg i am so nervous,but i know my fans will see through this"    xxx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

yeah. i think that he knew we'd know it was him because only the people that were really into mj and his music would recognize him instantly. and all of that stuff about dave dave on myspace cursing out the fans because they think that he's mj, i think that's not true also. simply because dave dave from myspace (even though i've never had him on my myspace page or talked to him..only know of what i've heard and seen on his myspace video)..he seemed like a kind, gentle person that wouldn't do any of that. what he was saying on his myspace video sounded sincere. it's not like he got on camera and said blank everyone on myspace and blank blank i'm not mj and so on. people should really think about it. if dave dave was so upset about these accusations of him being mj, wouldn't he have gotten on tv for the world to see...i don't mean the fake dave dave, but the real one from myspace. shouldn't he be bold enough to do that?all we've never seen of the real dave dave was pictures and one video. Wouldn't it make sense to do that? Also, I want to know when he uploaded that video? Was it the day after MJ's death?The funeral?What?And how could he get on LKL and then get on Youtube and look and sound like a totally different person if he got on only a few days after or on the day of his supposed "death"?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael disguised as Dave Dave no doubt :D
The DD on LKL doesn't even look like DD... there's some obvious differences in appearance
Michael's eyes, definitely Michael's voice.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

I have seen a few burn victims and this picture of Dave Dave shows obvious skin discoloration but no apparent scarring.  This looks more like vitiligo than burned, especially one who was burned to the degeee of which Dave Dave was.  Are there other pictures that are verifiably David Rothenberg?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I have seen a few burn victims and this picture of Dave Dave shows obvious skin discoloration but no apparent scarring.  This looks more like vitiligo than burned, especially one who was burned to the degeee of which Dave Dave was.  Are there other pictures that are verifiably David Rothenberg?

yeah, it really does look like less scaring on the face. the most recent pictures i've seen of dd
grown are up on every website that i've seen that have from various video that i've seen online. there's one online of "lkl dave dave" standing inside of a coffin with his eyes closed. i posted it up
on here but i don't remember which post it was. the scarring that's on those pictures look painted on, most likely painted on a mask or something of the sort. the skin pigments are off. how come the dave dave on myspace is lighter than the one that is on lkl? when i saw that picture of him in that coffin, when he had his hands up, you could see his stomache (like part of his stomache) was lighter than his face and hands. now tell me, why on everything i've seen lkl dave dave on, he's not showing his arms? he always has on a suit or something (even in that picture i saw of him on that website with him standing in the coffin)?why don't he want to show his arms? because what, those hands were fake? the arms were really light and he only dressed his face, and hands (which his hands could have been fake also like how i saw demonstrated on another video that could possibly how that worked when he was moving his hands under the desk on lkl. nobody's seen anymore pictures of this dave dave person. i'm thinking the one on myspace is really him though.  but those other 2 people i've seen on tv (on leeza or whatever that show was called), and some other thing he was on, some soap opera or something, idk. but those 2 were totally fake. the skin on dave dave on leeza looked much better than what it did on myspace and lkl. there was not even a scare on the face. it looked like someone had stuck someone in alot of make up and put him up there because basically that guy on leeza looked nothing like lkl and myspace.i'm pretty sure that the guy on myspace was real. the rest were actors, and the last one must have been mj.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Michael disguised as Dave Dave no doubt :D
The DD on LKL doesn't even look like DD... there's some obvious differences in appearance
Michael's eyes, definitely Michael's voice.

totally!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions