It has been a long time, since I tried to find it, but after a long and good research, I have found it. I had seen it in the original version in the beggining of this hoax, but now I could not seem to find it, it is like if all the video of this scene on the net was removed. But I have found it in the deutsch version, so at least you can see what Dave Dave looks like in it.

It is my point of view, but I really do think that Michael has played out the Dave Dave character since Dave Dave was old enough for Michael to caracterize him. I think, despite of the picture we have seen of the real Dave Dave, it was always Michael who has played his role. Remember one time, Michael said in an interview that there is plenty of songs that he did the back vocals but no one knows it. I think he did the same with Dave Dave. I see him having fun and playing in a tv serie of the B category. I don't know why, but I do think it was him. Just look at the face of Dave Dave, and his face just look like a mask. In fact, when you look at Dave Dave's newest picture, it is like his scars are worst right now than back then when he appeared in the Bold and Beautiful and at the Leeza show. So for me, the real Dave Dave is only the blue one eyes' men we have seen on the picture recently, and Michael has always played his role since Dave Dave was an adult.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (3:51)

Another thing weird... At first when I did my research on Dave Dave in 2009, on the Bold and the beautiful, I had found plenty of things, but now, it seems that a lot of things about it has vanished on the net....  :WTF:

Dave Dave on Leeza: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: July 13, 2012, 01:51:02 AM by julia142
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
It has been a long time, since I tried to find it, but after a long and good research, I have found it. I had seen it in the original version in the beggining of this hoax, but now I could not seem to find it, it is like if all the video of this scene on the net was removed. But I have found it in the deutsch version, so at least you can see what Dave Dave looks like in it.

It is my point of view, but I really do think that Michael has played out the Dave Dave character since Dave Dave was old enough for Michael to caracterize him. I think, despite of the picture we have seen of the real Dave Dave, it was always Michael who has played his role. Remember one time, Michael said in an interview that there is plenty of songs that he did the back vocals but no one knows it. I think he did the same with Dave Dave. I see him having fun and playing in a tv serie of the B category. I don't know why, but I do think it was him. Just look at the face of Dave Dave, and his face just look like a mask. In fact, when you look at Dave Dave's newest picture, it is like his scars are worst right now than back then when he appeared in the Bold and Beautiful and at the Leeza show. So for me, the real Dave Dave is only the blue one eyes' men we have seen on the picture recently, and Michael has always played his role since Dave Dave was an adult.

Another thing weird... At first when I did my research on Dave Dave in 2009, on the Bold and the beautiful, I had found plenty of things, but now, it seems that a lot of things about it has vanished on the net....  :WTF:

i wish the bold and the beautiful's episode of this was in english..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

but yeah i've seen it before.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions