bugsyTopic starter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Michael Jackson concert promoter wants dermatologist's medical records
Friday, July 06, 2012

LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Attorneys for Michael Jackson's final concert promoter are asking his dermatologist to turn over the late pop star's medical records.

Jackson's mother, Katherine, is suing AEG, alleging it was negligent in hiring Dr. Conrad Murray. He is serving four years in prison for involuntary manslaughter in the death of the pop icon.

Now, attorneys for AEG Live are asking dermatologist Dr. Arnold Klein to turn over all of Jackson's medical records dating back to 1984. The attorneys say they need the additional documents to assist them in their defense of the company, and that they previously reached an agreement with Jackson's estate concerning the scope of medical records they could receive from the singer's physicians.

So far, Klein has handed over records from 2008 to 2009. A hearing on the issue is scheduled for September.

Jackson was set to perform 50 shows in London for AEG Live, but he died June 25, 2009, of acute propofol intoxication in Los Angeles while rehearsing for the concert series.

(Copyright ©2012 KABC-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)

I'm unsure if this has been already put here, I did a quick scan but couldn't see anything. Don't know if it's worth posting here, but it's about Michael, AEG and current things so thought i'd put it up.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we'll need a new definition.
"Alvin Toffler

RK

It's already been posted Leilani.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
So I'll lock this one and we can continue on the other thread.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions