Re: Greetings from Melbourne, Australia!
July 10, 2012, 02:09:40 PM
Hello Reese! Big Beatles fan here too--went to see Rain (the Beatles tribute band) this past winter with my mom and husband, and my mom just saw Ringo in concert! Sooo jealous.

I'm an expat, too! Isn't it a fun adventure?

See you around on the forums  :icon_e_biggrin:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Le roi est mort, VIVE LE ROI !

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
July 10, 2012, 04:15:09 PM
Welcome Reese in our Hoax Family !!!  :compute: :icon_razz:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
July 10, 2012, 09:29:18 PM
Hi Reese (aka JohnLennon).  Welcome to brrrrr cold Melbourne...Well you did come in our peek winter time.  Have you been told about our four seasons in one day yet???

Well, Melbourne truly lives up to that.  My advice from someone that has lived here all my life, dress in four layers... lol.  And bring an umbrella, just in case.

What made you move here from the USA ??  I'm from Preston in Melbourne.  Have been investigating from the beginning,  (although not always active with replies) and am really hoping there will be an end soon.!!

Welcome to the family.  We are a pretty friendly bunch of insane people, who work through all hours of the night to find that "ONE THING".  The proof that MJ is alive but there
is so many different layers and dots to connect, that eventually you will need a straightjacket...I'm sure one of us will be happy to lend you ours !!  So if you're prepared for a challenge, then we welcome you...New ideas and thoughts are more than welcomed.  Look forward to reading your posts...Cheers
Last Edit: July 10, 2012, 09:38:01 PM by 2good2btrue
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SgtPepperTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Am I invisible because you ignore me?
July 10, 2012, 10:17:50 PM
Thanks again everyone :)

@RememberHisTime: I also went to see Rain this past winter in Philadelphia, PA where I used to live and boy did I have a good time :) being an expat is really exciting, I love being able to see new places and learn new things other than what I am accustomed to. I am soooooooooooooo jealous of your mom I bet Ringo put on a great show!

@2good2btrue: I have heard about the four seasons in one and I believe I have experienced it after only being here for almost a month lol I am actually living in Vermont, Victoria right outside of Melbourne. I moved here for work and to further my schooling as a RN, I brought along my four year old son and hubby and we all just love it here, it's really a breath of fresh air.
I also have been investigating from the beginning but I took a much needed break because it was starting to consume my life and I started to fall into a deep depression (I know it sounds silly but MJ has been a part of my life since I was a child). I hope there is an end in sight and this can be over with and we can have our king back :)

- Reese
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

July 10, 2012, 10:26:56 PM
Welcome JohnLennon, I'm looking forward to getting to know you here!
I hope you settle in nicely in your new country, and wish your young family much success!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 11, 2012, 02:34:02 AM
Hello again Reese! I saw Rain in Hershey, PA--so either right before or right after the show in Philly! That's almost serendipitous.

My mom said that Ringo looked really good for his age, had a lot of energy, and genuinely enjoyed performing music. I'm sure he's not doing it for the money, as he doesn't have to. (She saw him in Easton, PA.) She sent me a tshirt from the show that says Tour 2012 on the back  ;D

Being an expat is fun, but it's hard at times too, at least for me. It's funny hearing the Australians talking about their day of four seasons--because where I live in France, there are NO seasons!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Le roi est mort, VIVE LE ROI !

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
July 11, 2012, 02:51:24 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thanks again everyone :)

@RememberHisTime: I also went to see Rain this past winter in Philadelphia, PA where I used to live and boy did I have a good time :) being an expat is really exciting, I love being able to see new places and learn new things other than what I am accustomed to. I am soooooooooooooo jealous of your mom I bet Ringo put on a great show!

@2good2btrue: I have heard about the four seasons in one and I believe I have experienced it after only being here for almost a month lol I am actually living in Vermont, Victoria right outside of Melbourne. I moved here for work and to further my schooling as a RN, I brought along my four year old son and hubby and we all just love it here, it's really a breath of fresh air.
I also have been investigating from the beginning but I took a much needed break because it was starting to consume my life and I started to fall into a deep depression (I know it sounds silly but MJ has been a part of my life since I was a child). I hope there is an end in sight and this can be over with and we can have our king back :)

- Reese

Wow you're studying to be a Registered Nurse...may I say that takes a special kind of person.  I always wanted to do that, but don't think I would cope with the rotating shifts as I am a single mother to a 9yo boy...I work in Home and Community Care now,
looking after the elderly in their homes, but have had extensive experience working with doctors and recently completed Pathology collection cert III.   Two of my family member have their own businesses teaching first aid...So, have you noticed anything medically speaking, that doesn't  seem to be correct?  Eg. ways in which MJ was worked on, or what happened at the hospital?

I've just been researching that intubation has been proved to be more harmful to a patient that is in cardiac arrest...was going to start a new topic about that.  Anyway, stay warm, and vermont is only about 1/2hr away from me...keep in touch.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 11, 2012, 03:51:05 AM
 :bearhug: Hello from a fellow Melbournian
You actually live close by from me. I live near blackburn
Welcome to the hoax family.

You'll love it here

L.O.V.E and respect

Josie xxoo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My whole family thinks I'm crazy for believing that Michael Jackson faked his death  v__v

L.O.V.E and respect to all

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
July 11, 2012, 05:06:46 AM
:bearhug: Hello from a fellow Melbournian
You actually live close by from me. I live near blackburn
Welcome to the hoax family.

You'll love it here

L.O.V.E and respect

Josie xxoo

Ditto...hey we should all meet up one sunny day......have to organise that.  We could bring along our hoax glasses and kids for the day...my son is a beLIEver too...I've brainwashed him into it...God bless
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SgtPepperTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
July 11, 2012, 05:28:10 AM
@Josiec84 & @2good2btrue: that would be great, I love making new friends and my son is HUGE MJ and Beatles fan lol I have AIM if you want we can chat on there and discuss theories and such. My SN is RubberSoul829 :)

@RememberHisTime: They put on a great show didn't they? I bet Ringo was amazing, I'm still very jealous of your mom lol Wow, that's awesome that you are living in France! So what is the weather like then? ... we can trade weather lol

@Mjonmind: Thank you very much :) I am settling in quite well.

Anyone can feel free to IM me on AIM: RubberSoul829 :)
- Reese
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
July 11, 2012, 06:46:28 AM
@Josiec84 & @2good2btrue: that would be great, I love making new friends and my son is HUGE MJ and Beatles fan lol I have AIM if you want we can chat on there and discuss theories and such. My SN is RubberSoul829 :)

@RememberHisTime: They put on a great show didn't they? I bet Ringo was amazing, I'm still very jealous of your mom lol Wow, that's awesome that you are living in France! So what is the weather like then? ... we can trade weather lol

- Reese

I'm gonna show my age now, but what is "aim"?  Is it like a chatroom or twitter??  Never heard of it before.....I need to be educated, as I still am learning set a wireless modem at the moment...I feel so silly.....Technology is just hard to keep up with at 47 !!!  My 9yo knows more than me.!!! Cheers , Jo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SgtPepperTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
July 11, 2012, 06:56:17 AM

- Reese

I'm gonna show my age now, but what is "aim"?  Is it like a chatroom or twitter??  Never heard of it before.....I need to be educated, as I still am learning set a wireless modem at the moment...I feel so silly.....Technology is just hard to keep up with at 47 !!!  My 9yo knows more than me.!!! Cheers , Jo

Once I am done drooling over your sig I will be able to explain *drools. . . . . . . 7 hours later* lol OKAY. . . AIM is like AOL it's an instant messenger to talk to friends one on one. . . it was used in the US but now you can use it any where. All you do is create a free screen name at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and then download the messenger at the same website. . . it's right at the bottom of the page to your left and there you go :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
July 12, 2012, 04:49:42 AM

- Reese

Once I am done drooling over your sig I will be able to explain *drools. . . . . . . 7 hours later* lol OKAY. . . AIM is like AOL it's an instant messenger to talk to friends one on one. . . it was used in the US but now you can use it any where. All you do is create a free screen name at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and then download the messenger at the same website. . . it's right at the bottom of the page to your left and there you go :)

Thanks for that information...will give it a go...and sorry about the drooling problem..lol  a bib usually does the trick !!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SgtPepperTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
July 14, 2012, 01:41:42 AM
haha okay, let me know how it turns out.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 14, 2012, 06:14:51 AM

Hello Sgt Pepper - Big greetings to you!!! Welcome to the forum!! I look forward to reading your posts. I too am from Melbourne! PM me anytime. Will drop you a line sometime  :bearhug:

Woot for Melbourne! I LOVE MY HOMETOWN!!!!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal