gwynnedTopic starter

Joe, Michael JOE, or just any ol' Joe
July 19, 2012, 08:48:48 PM
I think we all know JackieBlue64, though we've not seen much of her lately.  Anyway, she posted a short video today endorsing her support for the Joe Jackson Foundation.  It's a crazy idea, really, and only a crazy person  :) could beLIEve they could change the world by writing a novel.  But it would be unwise to suggest this is an entirely 'novel' idea as such was the idea of the author of Shakespeare's works.  Words have meaning and with new words and great literary writing, the world was changed by the works of William Shakespeare (tho it troubles me to say that as I'm convinced he is not the real author).  Thus began the renaissance. 

Anyway, for a whopping $2.50 one can read the Preface and the First Chapter, which I am reading at the moment.  It's a completely absurd idea, so absurd that it may just work.  It's fun reading and definitely worth the $2.50.

And I'm betting it's Michael behind this.  What does everyone else think?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Joe, Michael JOE, or just any ol' Joe
July 23, 2012, 04:25:20 PM
I subbed to this blog, havent had a chance to read it all.....they also have twitter......I cant pay for anything but I'll check it out.......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions