3 years ago today - what were you doing?
July 07, 2012, 01:54:48 PM
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jo0OvZbPY4g[/youtube]

:icon_e_sad: Sadly I was glued to the television weeping my heart out trying to make sense of what had been played out on June 25, 2009 and what was being played out right in front of my eyes.  It was a day I will never forget and pains me to remember.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Love4Michael

Yep right there with ya...I spent a fair amount of the day the same way...watching the coverage and bawling my eyes out.  Then a funny thing happened.  The more I saw and heard the more I started thinking what the hell?  This day...3 years ago...is when I starting doubting the story and looking for truth.  I'm sure that a lot of hoaxers took their baby steps that day with me...lol.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always reach out to lend support and to help bear a heavy burden. 
There is no greater gift that you can give than your caring and love. 
Spread laughter and joy in your travels and carry love with you in abundant supply. 
Share life...share the world.

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
I also glued to the TV, my eyes were so swollen that China seemed to hear soon very soon, and I was listening and something clicked in my head, followed by watching the screen and showed I'm alive and I'm here forever . Alli hoax began my staff. Looking back now it does not hurt because my faith is stronger than sadness, which still remains, but sadness of not knowing MJ is well and happy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
 Love4Michael +1
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I can only remember I sat on my own and watched it from start to finish with a big box of tissues. I would not be able to watch that You Tube video even now.  :'(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I was crying, then questioning,  :over-react-smiley:  then cried while watching the memorial....then I thought, wait a minute...are they wearing yellow roses?   :icon_albino:

goofy ode to yellow...joy.
wear yellow next time you are out and about - should you be so bold, wear that bright happy color that'll shed some light on my doubt, give me a sign and lift my spirit as high as that yellow sun up in the sky, or like an arctic yellow song bird, singing sweet songs to a lonely heart.
Last Edit: July 07, 2012, 03:45:51 PM by mindseye
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

everlastinglove_MJ

I watched the memorial on a very small tv set during my holidays, crying my eyes out, I still couldn't believe it :icon_cry: Back home I watched it again on YT, the more I watched the more I felt something's up but I couldn't put my finger on it :icon_e_confused:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
I had taken a day of holidays from work  to be alone in my  house and watch the memorial that in Italy began to 7 pm   :icon_rolleyes:...  I cried from beginning to end with sorbs... I used four packets of Kleenex  :icon_lol:
In those days..I still do not understand well....but just during the memorial the lighting  :icon_bounce: and from that day I am  believers.... but how much pain before that time , however..... :icon_rolleyes:
And after three years we are here to remember those days.....I really think is a unique adventure , sensations irreplaceable...

L.O.V.E. you all Hoax family.....L.O.V.E. you immensely Michael.... :bearhug: :michael-jackson:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

bec

Sitting there wondering why in the hell they had some awful sound malfunction that delayed the start of the memorial for many minutes, which is when I went, wait... that's MJ's signature start... the slightly-too-long dramatic pause of no action/no sound... and then BAM, we begin.

So then I sat n waited for him to pop out of the coffin.

And waited n waited but no MJ. Then I went... oh no... and then the tears came. And then I had to drag myself off to work... late. Like every other freakin day since. Haha.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

RK

The memorial was the first time I actually had a gut reaction that something was not quite as it seems. [post 'death'....the first trigger was the O2 announcement] I was staying in the UK with family, and we purposely stay in to watch it,  and I didn't shed one tear. Not normal for me. I cry at sad movies and children's books, and stranger's funerals [as I seem to somehow be enveloped in the grief] . Why did this memorial leave me tearless? It was like my internal radar was picking up on a strange signal or intuition, and I couldn't decipher it at the time. The memorial, along with the ambulance photo were the two main catalysts that caused me perplexity, question marks, and confusion.  And it would be another two months before the penny finally dropped into my understanding that this was a hoaxed death.   
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Paris broke my heart;   but I was annoyed with Rebbie adjusting the mic the way she did.
The penny didn't drop for me until they started advertising TII and I saw Michael's smile ("and fade to black") then went back to O2 announcement and took another look......

Well Cheers hoaxsters! Three years later, haven't cried at all! Instead have had many  glorius momments and fascinating excursions I wouldn't have experience otherwise, and am much richer in my soul for it! Hail to the King! The King has Risen!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bugsy

I didn't watch the memorial, I forgot about it until I went to my parents and my mother was watching it, I watched a little of it but it just seemed strange and not at all real and lost interest quickly, my mother recapped some of the earlier things and I choked up a little just the way she recapped it to me but the memorial itself felt more like a charity raising event. In my little world, Michael Jackson was still alive, the world had no altered at all, nothing had changed. I am a sensitive person, I cry at movies with someone dying, I cry at documentaries of people sick and dying especially young children, I cry at "in loving memory" documentories all the time, I balled my eyes out watching Princess Dianas tv coverage, I cry at all the disney classics, i cried my heart out when the earth quakes hit christ church, NZ, and Japan The victoria fires, even now if I listen to the "we are australian" revised version for the victoria fires I end up in tears, sadness for the people lost but cry for the pride of the those who helped and for how the nation came together.
It is not normal for me to not be affected by something or someone dying. August mum called me and said "someone recorded Michael Jackson getting out of a van at the morgue, they think his not dead' and I wasn't surprised at all.

It's sad really because I feel that I missed out on the WHOLE experience. The mourning and then to come to the realization that it was a hoax. I missed something precious I think.

*edit* Oh and something did seem odd on the day they announced he died. When they said he was in a coma, and wasn't breathing, It just seemed really weird because I've never heard of a person to be in a coma and not breathing, that for me normally meant death, not coma.
Last Edit: July 08, 2012, 09:59:28 AM by leilani81
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we'll need a new definition.
"Alvin Toffler

bec

It's like they were fighting over that mic.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

diggyon

Paris broke my heart. Jermaine shocked me when he sang on stage with  a smile on his face. I couldn't believe he had the nerves to sing so perfectly in the memorial of his brother who died in such a tragic way. Seemed suspicious to me. "I am alive" on Michel's picture shocked me the most because I read it from a different perspective. So I started to digg for the truth and digg and digg and the digging is still on.

Blessings
diggyon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

Elsa

Yes, Love4Michael, I had the same experience as you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions