You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Clips like this that make me wonder if he's alive.

Aside from the curious 'he invited me...' comment can't help notice RJ saying 'he wanted to shock the world, wait until they see what's next.'

With all my due respect and admiration to MJ, it doesn't seem like he meant it's TII. We've seen Bad, Dangerous and History world tours and they're all awesome and TII is his next concert. It's definitely not the 'next' thing. I can't help thinking in my head something shocking and innovative and new like staging the world as a movie setting and something like that.

One thing that i've been wondering too is that where was MJ from 2005 - 2010? Most MJ biographies and documentaries stopped at the second trial in 2005 and he seemed vanished, however everyone that were interviewed recalling MJ's statement (usher, RJ, Will I Am, Teddy Riley, Akon and MJ himself) said MJ was never stop working. Working on what? THat made me really really curious.

Some books and articles with small credibility state that MJ was in declining mode in his 'last' years, financially, physically and mentally. That doesn't seem what these people are saying.

I just watched the memorial for the 3rd time after a year, and the part where Paris crying, it reminded me of my own crying when i lost my mom (i lost her in 2002 when i was 20) i said to my self, this looks just like my own cry, sudden burst of pain while minutes before laughing out of the numbness, and no, no one can fake that. Maybe MJ did die.

But now i'm not sure.

I hope God would someday shed a light in this mistery, as i'm missing MJ so much everyday.

firstly, i am sorry you lost your mum like that. words can not express how difficult that must have been for you.... bearhug

re: TII not mathcing bad dangerous, History, etc.... this has less to do with a concert / movie and more with about real, justice for MJ.... so gloval change and if you are religiously inclined 'spiritual awakening'

re: MJ seemed to vanish as he was busy preparing the biggest show/lesson in history! also why be interviewed, they only cut, edit and manipulate???? damn media!!! grrr

re: paris... i will choose my words sensitively here due to your tragic situation. but please bear in mind she is an actress and admits she can get anything she wants as she can cry on cue....

dont worry too much abt the vid of this guy. just keep searching.. review everything in this forum and other places, YT etc.... go look at the pearl Jr stuff....

it will become crystal clear.... just keep those peepers open

Love to you xxxx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal