NEW STORY - MODS PLEASE ASSIST - THANK YOU - ALL4LOVE

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

AEG Live seeks records from Michael Jackson’s dermatologist in defense of suit

Attorneys for AEG Live want Michael Jackson’s dermatologist to turn over medical records regarding the pop star, whose mother is suing the entertainment conglomerate alleging its officials negligently hired Dr. Conrad Murray to care for her late son.

The suit was filed in September 2010 by the Jackson family matriarch on behalf of herself and Michael Jackson’s three children, Michael Jr., Paris-Michael Katherine and Prince Michael, alleging the company was negligent in hiring Murray.

In documents filed Tuesday with Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Yvette Palazuelos, AEG Live attorneys want Dr. Arnold Klein to turn over all of Michael Jackson’s medical records dating back to January 1984, or show why any of them are privileged and therefore not subject to the company’s subpoena. A hearing is scheduled Sept. 12.

So far, Klein has only produced records from 2008-09, while another 12 pages of documents he did not turn over were received instead from the District Attorney’s Office, according to the AEG Live court papers.

AEG Live lawyers say they need the additional documents to assist them in their defense of the company and that they previously reached an agreement with Michael Jackson’s estate concerning the scope of medical records they could receive from the singer’s physicians.

Michael Jackson was set to perform a string of 50 shows in London for AEG Live, but he died June 25, 2009, of acute propofol intoxication in Los Angeles while rehearsing for the concert series.

The complaint alleges AEG Live is responsible for the medical decisions made by Murray, who was convicted of involuntary manslaughter in Michael Jackson’s death and was sentenced Nov. 29 to four years in prison.

Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 09:17:12 AM by RK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Poor Arnie, lol.  No wonder he's been acting like a hysterical maniac.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS

6/11/2009...We have this revelation.  The video is attached in the link............

Arnie Klein Blows the Lid Off MJ SecretsThis is it -- the ENTIRE, UNEDITED explosive TMZ interview with Michael Jackson's closest friend Dr. Arnie Klein, in which he opens up about everything MJ ... including his Propofol addiction, the work he performed on MJ's face, Jackson's obsession with urinating in front of people, the horrible nickname that traumatized MJ as a child and much much more.

And then there is this ::

Debbie Rowe finks on Dr. Arnie Klein

The late singer\'s ex-wife anonymously informed officers the dermatologist was supplying the tragic pop star with prescription drugs - including the powerful anaesthetic Propofol, which has been blamed for his death - using a number of different aliases. EPA/AARON LAMBERT/SANTA MARIA

Debbie Rowe allegedly reported Michael Jackson's doctor Arnold Klein to the police.

The late singer's ex-wife anonymously informed officers the dermatologist was supplying the tragic pop star with prescription drugs - including the powerful anaesthetic Propofol, which has been blamed for his death - using a number of different aliases.

Court documents show an "unknown female caller" - believed to be Rowe - told police Michael used names including Omar Arnold, Fernand Diaz, Peter Madonie and Josephine Baker when he saw Klein, to allow the medic to prescribe him extra drugs.

A source told Britain's The Sun newspaper: "Rowe holds Klein totally responsible for Jackson's drug addiction. She believes there is no way he could have got hooked without the help of Klein - and she is potentially the only one who can prove it. She must have suspected what was going on for years."When police searched Michael's Los Angeles home in June, they discovered a prescription issued by Klein for an Omar Arnold.

Former nurse Rowe - who is the birth mother of Michael's eldest two children, 12-year-old Prince Michael I and Paris, 11 - was working for Klein in the 90s when she started a relationship with the 'King of Pop'.

Earlier this week, the Los Angeles County coroner's report found Michael had died of a cardiac arrest on June 25 caused by a cocktail of drugs - including lethal levels of Propofol - he had been administered to help him sleep.

Michael's personal physician, Dr. Conrad Murray, is being investigated for manslaughter over the singer's death, which is now being treated as homicide.

The Los Angeles County Coroner's office is currently sorting through discrepancies in Murray's story of events leading up to the death.

His statement says he administered Propofol to Michael at 10.40am and left 10 minutes later to use the bathroom. He claims he discovered an unconscious Michael two minutes later.

However, Murray did not ask security to call emergency services until 12.21pm, after he had reportedly telephoned Klein for advice, called a lawyer and made one other mystery call.Because of an inconsistency in the late star's body temperature, it is believed he could have died even earlier.

Meanwhile, a 24-year-old man named Prince Michael Malachi Jet Jackson claims he is the singer's secret child.

A creditor's claim was filed in Los Angeles yesterday (26.08.09) by the man requesting a DNA rest to prove he is the biological son of the 'Thriller' singer.

A birth certificate was also submitted, which names Michael Joseph Jackson of Indiana as the father and Zerline LaVette Dixon as his mother.

What is really going on here????
Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 10:06:01 AM by 2good2btrue
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

A birth certificate?   An alleged father's name on a legal birth certificate does not prove without DNA testing that he is truly the father.  The alleged has the right to contest it unless of course he doesn't even know it exists.  But that is quite an interesting find.  BTW any word on the outcome of the DNA testing?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3crqxuN8m4&feature=relmfu[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qM1ss_ukZLA[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

The Arnie Klein saga continues.  His role in this hoax has always confused me - good guy or bad guy?  Is he in on it or a target?  He must know, or at least highly suspect, that MJ is alive.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I believe he knows now or suspects that Michael is alive.  I don't think he did at first when he was accusing Michael of being gay, etc. lol.  But that upon his realization that Michael possibly did not meet his untimely end on 6/25, it appears he tried desperately to do some cleaning up and has been doing so ever since. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
But why would Debbie report him to the police if he was innocent???

Contradiction is the Arnie tells Larry King that he has never met Conrad Murray....but in the first article I posted, it says that CM made a call to Klein when MJ stopped breathing...So which one is it??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

I believe he knows now or suspects that Michael is alive.  I don't think he did at first when he was accusing Michael of being gay, etc. lol.  But that upon his realization that Michael possibly did not meet his untimely end on 6/25, it appears he tried desperately to do some cleaning up and has been doing so ever since.

Yes that is definitely something I've considered.  But on the other hand, Arnie could've been "tasked" by MJ to produce these outrageous stories, like peeing in cups, affair with Arnie's assistant, etc to make headlines and prove to the media will write anything without doing the fact-checking to back it up.  Arnie claims he's done 2 interventions with Michael but if Michael wasn't a drug addict, then those would be lies too.  But lies to "prove" that MJ was an addict and indeed died from propofol - to make the death "real".  It causes speculation and controversy.  I don't know, it does make you think though.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@2Good - It is possible for Klein to have spoken over the phone with Murray yet never met in person.  Murray would have likely had his contact info in the few records he kept on Michael's medical history.  Inasmuch as Debbie Rowe allegedly reported Klein to the police, it would appear more beneficial for them to subpoeana her to court rather than Arnie.  Certainly he is not going to hang himself by making admissions of guilt.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

paula-c

Arnie Klein and Debbie Rowe were not called to testify in the trial. :confused:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I refer to testimony in Mrs. Jackson's litigation
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

I am also perplexed by Klein......sometimes I think he's good, sometimes I think he's just one of the dirty Hollywood docs.  What gets me about him being a dirty Hollywood doc, why would he?  He was already very successful in his own right.  He would not have had to do it for money.  I think many dirty docs go down that road, to make extra money.   If Klein was a dirty doc, was he working with someone else to take Michael down?  Is he part of a larger group effort?
I am sure that if Klein wasn't aware of things prior to June 25th, and is now realizing Michael could be very much alive.......if he was part of anything, Klein is shaking-in-his-boots-scared.  As well he should be.  On the other hand, if he's a good guy, that always tried to help Michael....I hope this hearing will prove that beyond a shadow of a doubt. 
I guess we'll have to wait??   :icon_e_confused:

Blessings Always

PS> @paula-c......yes, I thought the same thing....very odd I think.  Did we miss something along the way  :icon_e_confused:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I think that Klein was greedy and thought he was good to go.  He definitely didn't need the money, but notoriety screams at me from him for some reason.  Even though his clientele were the cream of the crop, having Michael as his client had to be cause for some gloating.  It could be possible that he did some trumped up bragging about Michael to his friends & possibly added some fluff to it to make himself appear more important in Michael's life than he was; like Michael "needed" him.   Then when this all hit the, it all came tumbling down and now here he sits accused of something that could've been iflated by his own doing.  It will be interesting if he has to surrender his files.  I truly want to know what's in them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

I think that Klein was greedy and thought he was good to go.  He definitely didn't need the money, but notoriety screams at me from him for some reason.  Even though his clientele were the cream of the crop, having Michael as his client had to be cause for some gloating.  It could be possible that he did some trumped up bragging about Michael to his friends & possibly added some fluff to it to make himself appear more important in Michael's life than he was; like Michael "needed" him.   Then when this all hit the, it all came tumbling down and now here he sits accused of something that could've been iflated by his own doing.  It will be interesting if he has to surrender his files.  I truly want to know what's in them.

Great post.....I think you summed it up perfectly actually.  I think I just want to see good, but really, how?  It's like you said, he's a product of his own ego.  We'll find out about him......"surrender his flies"  I've never heard that, lol.....

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions