You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I think...

we had better steel ourselves for the strong possibility that we have grossly inflated our own sense of importance and involvement in these hoax proceedings. Become drunk on our own minds, if you will.

It is very realistically possible that MJ will not reveal himself to us, nor even give a forum-clue to the imminent Bam, that we will find out like everyone else on this good earth, and be just as surprised as they are when the time comes (except possibly for different reasons...).

@ bec - do you still feel like this (above) after seeing fronts latest post?

Yes? No? I flitter in and out of this mindset periodically during the course of the last 3 years. I have a feeling not all is as it seems with anything.

"Nothing is for real" means nothing.

I think the hoaxers are being/have been/will be hoaxed along with the rest of the world, yes.

So I expect to be surprised at the end.

In other news, I feel almost like I want to split this thread between nonsense and the reall good, deep convo it has turned into. Anyone have an opinion?

And I'll ponder your question further on a good night's sleep, Aussie. See you in the morning.

i definitely have soemthing to post regaring your hoax within a hoax comment.. as this is something that has been niggling at me for a while now. but i am too tired to put into words and articulate a theory (btw, theory too strong of a word, more of a passing thought)
so while you rest and think of your answer to my Q, i will also do the same re: the hoax within hoax brainstorming i have been doing...

by the way. i am glad this came up beacuse brainstorming with myself abt this is giving me a head ache and i am going in circles... you will get what i mean when i respond properly tomorrow.

in the meantime. AYE! i motion for splitting this thread!! we have the revolving conversation happening re: orange pants / pablo and then some really interesting other stuff.... so 'mod' away bec and chop it up!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal