Prince in Daily Mail UK
July 05, 2012, 07:55:42 AM
Not sure why 'boy goes to aquarium shop and makes a purchase' is so newsworthy LOL

All grown up! Prince Jackson, 15, stands almost as tall as his bodyguard as he steps out in Los Angeles

Emblazoned in the memory of his father's devoted fans is an image of his eldest boy paying tribute to his dad, the King of Pop, on that tragic day in June 2009.

But since Michael Jackson's death, his son, Prince, has seemingly grown overnight into a strapping young man.

The 15-year-old almost stood as tall as his bodyguard as he went out in Los Angeles today.

That adorable brown-eyed boy that pulled at America's heartstrings as he took the stage next to siblings Paris and Blanket has blossomed - seemingly overnight - into a young man.

Leaving Aquarium City in Los Angeles, Prince was barely recognisable - his face fuller, and stride more confident as he stepped out with his burly security in San Fernando Valley.

Only a few inches shorter than his companion, Prince, who turned 15 in February, appeared relaxed on the outing.

Dressed down in a grey T-shirt with a printed image of an eagle, wings spread, cargo shorts and flip flops he stood broad at the shoulders and at a statuesque height.

He seemed to be in a jovial mood, turning around to laugh with his minder as they made their way back to their car.

His sister, Paris, recently led tributes to their father on the third anniversary of his death on June 25, when he left behind the pair and their 10-year-old brother Prince Michael II, aka Blanket.

The legendary singer passed away from an overdose of the anesthetic Propofol, June 25, 2009, and his 14-year-old daughter said he will always be in her 'heart'.

Last year, the Michael Jackson's former doctor, Conrad Murray, was found guilty of involuntary manslaughter in his death.
Murray was sentenced to four years in jail and is currently appealing the conviction.

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Last Edit: July 05, 2012, 08:40:23 AM by reveron1958
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Prince in Daily Mail UK
July 05, 2012, 07:57:06 AM
Double post :icon_redface:
Last Edit: July 05, 2012, 08:40:59 AM by reveron1958
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 05, 2012, 08:04:38 AM
I certainly hope that the media aren't starting in on tracking these children's every move.  Though both Prince and Paris appear quite able to handle themselves, it still bothers me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

July 05, 2012, 08:30:48 AM
My 13-year-old daughter saw that, she said "thank God my Dad isn´t famous" and that she really would be pissed off.

BTW before s.o.starts a new thread:
I don´t think the wing spreading eagle is a clue! :icon_mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Michael I´m a dot in your right eye"

curls

July 05, 2012, 10:14:45 AM
"Emblazoned in the memory of his father's devoted fans is an image of his eldest boy paying tribute to his dad, the King of Pop, on that tragic day in June 2009."

Sorry, I don't remember that.  Seems to me it was a long time before we heard Prince speak (award ceremony maybe?) - but it certainly wasn't on 'that tragic day'.  Maybe it's because I'm not a devoted fan that I missed it getting emblazoned in my memory!

Daily Mail? Daily Rubbish.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

July 05, 2012, 10:40:05 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Emblazoned in the memory of his father's devoted fans is an image of his eldest boy paying tribute to his dad, the King of Pop, on that tragic day in June 2009."

Sorry, I don't remember that.  Seems to me it was a long time before we heard Prince speak (award ceremony maybe?) - but it certainly wasn't on 'that tragic day'.  Maybe it's because I'm not a devoted fan that I missed it getting emblazoned in my memory!

Daily Mail? Daily Rubbish.

Ya I'm not sure what they're talking about either...

This is off-topic but I used to work with one of my best friends, Mathew, and Prince's outfit in these pics reminded me of him.  Mathew almost got sent home from work one day for wearing "man-capris and flip-flops" LOL.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

July 05, 2012, 12:28:50 PM
Not sure why 'boy goes to aquarium shop and makes a purchase' is so newsworthy LOL

All grown up! Prince Jackson, 15, stands almost as tall as his bodyguard as he steps out in Los Angeles

Emblazoned in the memory of his father's devoted fans is an image of his eldest boy paying tribute to his dad, the King of Pop, on that tragic day in June 2009.

But since Michael Jackson's death, his son, Prince, has seemingly grown overnight into a strapping young man.

The 15-year-old almost stood as tall as his bodyguard as he went out in Los Angeles today.

That adorable brown-eyed boy that pulled at America's heartstrings as he took the stage next to siblings Paris and Blanket has blossomed - seemingly overnight - into a young man.

Leaving Aquarium City in Los Angeles, Prince was barely recognisable - his face fuller, and stride more confident as he stepped out with his burly security in San Fernando Valley.

Only a few inches shorter than his companion, Prince, who turned 15 in February, appeared relaxed on the outing.

Dressed down in a grey T-shirt with a printed image of an eagle, wings spread, cargo shorts and flip flops he stood broad at the shoulders and at a statuesque height.

He seemed to be in a jovial mood, turning around to laugh with his minder as they made their way back to their car.

His sister, Paris, recently led tributes to their father on the third anniversary of his death on June 25, when he left behind the pair and their 10-year-old brother Prince Michael II, aka Blanket.

The legendary singer passed away from an overdose of the anesthetic Propofol, June 25, 2009, and his 14-year-old daughter said he will always be in her 'heart'.

Last year, the Michael Jackson's former doctor, Conrad Murray, was found guilty of involuntary manslaughter in his death.
Murray was sentenced to four years in jail and is currently appealing the conviction.

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

so is it just my strange little way that can't seem to shake my focus away from the other dude in the scene. who interestingly enough is dressed so similar to prince. sort of grandfatherly like. perhaps it is just me. is he with them? idk sorry if i am making a distraction.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
July 05, 2012, 01:45:47 PM
I think this "piece of news" is all about his T-shirt!
I think it's a way to wish "Happy 4th of July!" - with the eagle being a symbol of America.

That eagle also looks a lot like a Phoenix too...especially the wings....

[...]

Last Edit: July 05, 2012, 01:47:34 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

~Souza~

July 05, 2012, 04:27:49 PM
It's an eagle.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

July 10, 2012, 01:16:57 PM
has it landed? :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

July 10, 2012, 02:24:05 PM
has it landed? :icon_e_wink:
:thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike