SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
Re: Talking about Maura/Brandi
July 05, 2012, 01:30:38 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Oh boohoo, Maura is closing everything again? Huge drama queen that wants attention. [...]
She's bad news. There is much history and she has earned her reputation.
what do you mean by her reputation? what happened? it seems you and Souza witnessed  some more stuff...
I don't know anything about her, except the videos that she makes and now this one about closing everything because of people who hurt her, as she said.

Right.....
Hey if you wanna like someone who threatens people to death, wants to hang people from trees and stuff like that, be my guest!
:affraid: She made death threats? to whom? I mean in her last videos she complains about people hurting her.
WTF is going on really!?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

July 05, 2012, 01:42:54 PM
maura / drama  (only off by one letter!)

nah, in the beginning she was ok , even good .Videos were insightful etc but somewhere along the way she got a tad carried away (thats me putting it lightly). She did'nt seem happy to just be a great investigator she wanted to be the star in the middle and thus began the games of "i was contacted" "i know stuff" "i'm being threatened because of being contacted and knowing stuff" etc etc etc and it was up and down and back up and down from there on.She loves using foul language and should have stuck to making videos and like someone else posted here somewhere above : remained pretty much anonymous. Used to relly look forward to new vids from her but she lost me along the way with all the drama. Too bad.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
July 05, 2012, 01:53:55 PM
@MJhunny: thank you for explaining.... I'm starting to get it now!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

July 05, 2012, 02:13:33 PM
Is this the same Maura who about a year ago posted a 20 min vid on you tube, explaining why she was closing her account, but never actually gave a good reason, just spent the 20 mins attacking everyone for attacking her? or am i thinking of someone else who tried to convince everyone she was an insider???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~*~*Shoot for the Moon ~ Even if you miss you land among the Stars*~*~
We only live once. Since we are given the gift of life, it should be a persistent endeavour to immortalize ourselves, no matter what field of endeavour we choose\' .. Michael Jackson
Michael to me your not an icon nor a superstar .. your just a boy that this girl fell in love with a very long time ago.

~Souza~

July 05, 2012, 02:23:04 PM
Is this the same Maura who about a year ago posted a 20 min vid on you tube, explaining why she was closing her account, but never actually gave a good reason, just spent the 20 mins attacking everyone for attacking her? or am i thinking of someone else who tried to convince everyone she was an insider???

Sounds like her... lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

July 05, 2012, 02:38:32 PM
Then there was the videotape that she had seen that was a smoking gun for the hoax, that she would tell about but could not produce to share with others... or was it a photograph? Anyway, she could divulge the circumstances under which she had seen this piece of media, nor could she produce a reproduction, but that everyone should believe her that it does exist and she has seen it, and if people don't believe her they are assholes and bitches and attacking her.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

July 05, 2012, 03:03:50 PM
Those are nasty accusations to make against some one. I need more than just words (from some one is clearly not to keen on her) to believe something like that. Throwing accusations like that around, especially without offering any proof (not saying you don't have it, I'm sure that accusation didn't just fall from the sky) is blasphemous. But why should I believe anything I haven't seen or heard myself? Has this hoax not taught us anything??

No matter how I or any one feels about Brandi, this hoax and this forum is so much bigger than her and too important to MJ and spreading his message. Dragging her name threw mud serves no purpose. No one has to praise her, or explain why the don't like her, but if she wants to leave this behind on focus on her life or what ever the fuck, good for her. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

July 05, 2012, 03:24:41 PM
Yes good for her.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

July 05, 2012, 04:09:03 PM
Though she's got a tendency for drama, her videos are just amazing: so thought-provoking, and so true at the same time. i don't care about her personal stuff - she's one of the best hoax investigators ever... Gonna miss her videos ;(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

July 05, 2012, 04:13:24 PM
Those are nasty accusations to make against some one. I need more than just words (from some one is clearly not to keen on her) to believe something like that. Throwing accusations like that around, especially without offering any proof (not saying you don't have it, I'm sure that accusation didn't just fall from the sky) is blasphemous. But why should I believe anything I haven't seen or heard myself? Has this hoax not taught us anything??

No matter how I or any one feels about Brandi, this hoax and this forum is so much bigger than her and too important to MJ and spreading his message. Dragging her name threw mud serves no purpose. No one has to praise her, or explain why the don't like her, but if she wants to leave this behind on focus on her life or what ever the fuck, good for her.

Blasphemous?? "Blasphemy is the act of insulting or showing contempt or lack of reverence for a religious deity or the irreverence towards religious or holy persons or things." Didn't know you had her that high up a horse.

I have had her threats towards ME on this website for a long time, people have been able to read them. I took them down because I was done with the drama, and I am not going into that again. I will not speak for others, but i've heard she did it to many other people as well. I didn't start the thread, I merely gave my opinion about Maura, because if I had locked this thread or banned the topic starter as was insinuated (which is ridiculous), I would have had other drama to deal with.

Maura is a nut, has a damn foul mouth and this is the 3rd or 4th time she is leaving with a bunch of drama and 'OMG I'm so innocent and sweet and the whole world is against me'. It should make everyone wonder why she even gets back online every single time just to start the drama again. Me thinks she is horny for attention. JUST MY OPINION. Sorry if you don't like it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

July 05, 2012, 04:18:09 PM
Though she's got a tendency for drama, her videos are just amazing: so thought-provoking, and so true at the same time. i don't care about her personal stuff - she's one of the best hoax investigators ever... Gonna miss her videos ;(

Did people forget down the line that she once accused MJ of being on the bad side and that he offspring of illuminati families? And that MJ's kids were John Mayer's?

Must be me...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 05, 2012, 04:33:09 PM

Hi,

I just wanted to mention that Maura caused a lot of drama on .net and she was banned.  One of our posters posted "ding dong the watch is dead" after finding out that she finally left.  Maura posts on twitter that someone on .net wished her dead. Now you tell me how she got that out of the quote.  I went on twitter and asked her to apologize to that person and she wouldn't do it. Instead she was telling all her twitter friends that this person on .net was wishing her to be dead and it really upset this poster.

Everyone is correct...she was a big drama queen.  I too used to follow her videos but after a while, I moved on from them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 05, 2012, 04:49:59 PM
Love the title to this. Talking, more like bashing. Sure she has a strong personality and may have had a few hit and misses with her theories, but she tried. So why the girls locker room commentary?  Bully much? She should be thanked for her contribution or at least looked upon as person who cared for Michael enough to seek out the truth.  I didn't get half the stuff she put in her video and some of comments she left were sometimes not pleasent...but I don't know what was being done to her behind the scenes of her research.  Im sure she had plenty of dirty messages left in her inbox.
I have never made a video so I think its only fair to thankful for those who did.
 Be nice
Nobody is perfect :michael-jackson:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 05, 2012, 04:58:15 PM
To shamone. I get completely get what your saying. I'm not questioning peoples creditably on that matter. I was just saying I refuse to believe something that I can't prove myself, but if others know better than me, that's fine. Other than a rogue accusations being thrown out, there wasn't anything to make me believe that was true, and again no one has to prove anything to me. But I'll take for your word on that.

But I'm done with this topic, it seems to be turning into a smear campaign, and now the content of her videos are being twisted. But thanks for the response, Shamone.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 05, 2012, 05:08:03 PM
Love the title to this. Talking, more like bashing. Sure she has a strong personality and may have had a few hit and misses with her theories, but she tried. So why the girls locker room commentary?  Bully much? She should be thanked for her contribution or at least looked upon as person who cared for Michael enough to seek out the truth.  I didn't get half the stuff she put in her video and some of comments she left were sometimes not pleasent...but I don't know what was being done to her behind the scenes of her research.  Im sure she had plenty of dirty messages left in her inbox.
I have never made a video so I think its only fair to thankful for those who did.
 Be nice
Nobody is perfect :michael-jackson:

Ok please dont think im attacking this post in anyway i have just quoted it becouse the 'bullying' word has been mentioned. I as im sure a few others have been around long enough to remember the greif Souza mentioned from the old MJHD days where Moira/brandi was guilty of bullying herself if anyone disagreed with her she would get very spitfull and nasty .. i agree that there should not be any slagging down of anyone but then again .. i personally can not be quick enough to defend someone who is equally guilty of doing to others what they whine about being done to them ... one of my major flaws is i have a very strong sense for rightous justice and truley believe if you throw stones dont live in a glass house ... ok had my say .. back to lurking :0)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~*~*Shoot for the Moon ~ Even if you miss you land among the Stars*~*~
We only live once. Since we are given the gift of life, it should be a persistent endeavour to immortalize ourselves, no matter what field of endeavour we choose\' .. Michael Jackson
Michael to me your not an icon nor a superstar .. your just a boy that this girl fell in love with a very long time ago.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal