Talking about Maura/Brandi
July 04, 2012, 06:46:21 PM
I don't know if I'll get banned from here or blocked for asking a question about this Maura/Brandi girl, but I was just on her tinychat page and I never said one bad thing about her and I was banned from the room.

She's supposedly leaving youtube and twitter and closed down her website and she was telling everyone to leave the hoax stuff alone. I don't know if she has ever had true intentions for MJ and she made it seem like she was in contact with MJ's family but its hard to trust a lot of people on here.

It got me made that I was banned from her tinychat room but I guess she can do whatever she wants and I don't know if she ever loved MJ like we all do and are still questioning things without threatening to shut down personal youtube pages and make it sound like a temper tantrum.

I don't know what her problem is.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E. In One!

Re: Talking about Maura/Brandi
July 04, 2012, 07:58:28 PM
(Let me preface this by saying: I truly don't care about personal drama. if you don't like Brandi, I could care less.)

I always thought Brandi was the most genuine and un-biased "hoaxer" out there. She NEVER gave a damn about when MJs "BAM" was gonna happened. She in recent months hasn't  been trying to prove MJ faked his death but WHY. I followed her tweets and she seems to run into a lot of people that I like to call "distractions". Whenever she began to build momentum, and people started to put the pieces the puzzle together, some major drama would occur. Also, judging by her tweets, a lot of personal issues after occurred to.

Unlike so many people in the hoax community, I don't have personal beefs with anyone, nor do I care if people don't like Brandi. Its non of my business, and pple have their reasons not to like her. But if she's done with the "hoax" scene, I'm happy for her and it doesn't mean she lost the faith. Her "Truth Serum" series is truly great stuff. I hope she atleast completes the serious. Again, I don't care AT all about any personal beefs she had with anyone. Strictly as an investigator. Her shit was all most always one point. I never talked to her at all, but I truly respect her opinion and NEVER questioned her loyalty to MJ and his family.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 04, 2012, 08:06:17 PM
Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I'm not sure why you'd get banned for asking a question unless it was to deliberately draw a negative reaction.

I've followed Brandi for quite a while now. She has some interesting things to say. What I have noticed is that for whatever reason she draws a lot of drama into her life. I'm not sure if she creates it or if it's just the circle of people that she's around. Either way it's not healthy.

She has opened/closed/opened her accounts before. She's made several "complaint" videos and always seems to find a way back.

I'm not sure what her motives are but the truth will come out in the end regardless. We shouldn't worry about her motives unless it's clear that she is trying to bring harm to another in some form and that I don't think is the case.

For me, I have always tried to stay out of chat rooms (except for this forum) or have been more of an observer. I am very cautious about who I divulge my life to - for instance, my name. I'm not real sure if her true name is Brandi but it seems like everyone calls her by at least two names so would guess it probably is. Not a good idea. I guess what I'm trying to say is that this has happened before and she's always come back so I wouldn't take it personally. If I were you I'd focus on some of the others that seem to have less drama circling them. If Brandi is in some kind of danger, I wish her well.

Blessings to you.

Last Edit: July 04, 2012, 08:08:56 PM by voiceforthesilent
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

July 04, 2012, 08:07:31 PM
I always liked her and her videos were always great and it makes me so sad and pissed off that jealous people have to go after her for god knows what but I do hope she'll be back someday.  Just like I hope MJ returns when he's ready.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E. In One!

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
July 04, 2012, 08:15:27 PM
I also appreciate a lot the Truth Serum series.
She has presented interesting hoax-info in an original and clever way.

I also think that people from the hoax community who expose themselves by talking and/or showing up are not only courageous, but they risk a lot! they risk being attacked more than other hoaxers!!

I think there are still many believers who don't realize that Michael's enemies are also our enemies! because we support Michael, we also become targets of the same creepy guys lurking around out there!!

Just please hoax-family , please stop exposing yourselves like that. For your own good! just stop disclosing personal info, details, family photos, stop filming your faces while talking about the hoax. Just wear a damn' mask like in V for Vendetta or something! modify your voice if you need to talk instead of writing, just protect yourselves in anyway you can to prevent any unpleasant circumstances that eventually will lead you to stop. Just like Maura. I guess that's the goal of people  who kept attacking her, I don't know what she is talking about...but Maura sounds really upset , depressed in her last video.. I don't know what happened to her, but I am really sorry if she's that hurt.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bugsy

July 04, 2012, 09:16:01 PM
I didn't get to see much of anything she did, but the little I did see, I took an instant liking to her, Wish i had focused more on her presentations of the hoax before she closed her account. I hope she's okay and just needs time out to regroup herself

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we'll need a new definition.
"Alvin Toffler

July 04, 2012, 10:25:47 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I didn't get to see much of anything she did, but the little I did see, I took an instant liking to her, Wish i had focused more on her presentations of the hoax before she closed her account. I hope she's okay and just needs time out to regroup herself

Leilani - she is closing her Twitter and Facebook accounts but has said that she was keeping her Youtube with the videos intact for those that wanted to watch them - but she won't be posting any more. She just asks that if people use them that they give her credit for it.

Blessings
Last Edit: July 05, 2012, 04:51:44 PM by voiceforthesilent
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

~Souza~

July 05, 2012, 01:23:50 AM
Oh boohoo, Maura is closing everything again? Huge drama queen that wants attention. She's crazy like hell. Maybe this time she can do us all a favor and stay away.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 05, 2012, 05:03:30 AM
Brandi was one of the ONLY hoaxers that actually cared WHY MJ faked his death. Sad  to see her go. Being some one who followed her own lead is clearly frowned upon in this "community". I'm happy for her if she's moved on. We're all going to have to that some day. But I'm glad I never made "friends" in this "community". It allowed me to view everything objectively. Maybe she is a drama queen, I mean god forbid she's is only human. But that's why I remove my personal feelings from this. Her work (not anything about her a person) was right more than more often than. Now that she's gone, everyone will focus on the "bam". Hooray!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

July 05, 2012, 06:49:34 AM
That's your interpretation of her intentions. I know better, and I don't make 'friends' either.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

July 05, 2012, 07:29:56 AM
She's bad news. There is much history and she has earned her reputation.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

July 05, 2012, 09:04:08 AM
Right.....
Last Edit: July 05, 2012, 09:20:38 AM by LoveNeedsExpression
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

July 05, 2012, 10:39:13 AM
Right.....

Hey if you wanna like someone who threatens people to death, wants to hang people from trees and stuff like that, be my guest!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

July 05, 2012, 12:13:46 PM
so is this the person who at some point posted somewhere that michael didn't fake his death he faked his life? or was that the bow person. or did i dream it up?  :-[
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

July 05, 2012, 12:57:38 PM
Oh boohoo, Maura is closing everything again? Huge drama queen that wants attention. She's crazy like hell. Maybe this time she can do us all a favor and stay away.

Ditto!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions