suspicious mind

someone say they needed this?

:moonwalk_:

i think how i would take it depends on whether is retro or more current . more current i would look upon with some suspicion. jmo
Last Edit: August 22, 2012, 10:10:03 AM by suspicious mind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Well I'm sticking with what TS said in a post on the old site. That MJ would return the end of 2012 and for sure by January 2013 or they could call him a fake. That might not be his exact words but that's in the area of what he said! I know some of you avid TS readers remember that post. I can't be the only one. So this story doesn't excite me. Ho hum :icon_rolleyes: I'll save my excitement for later!

Blessings to you all!
OnTheWingsOfLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Defender of the faith, Supporter of the Word!"

Live hologram, I love the sound of this word :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'll be forever searching for your love .I love you Michael

suspicious mind

so are we watching for this today ? lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

MissG

Waiting.....

Would it be in youtube later?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Did it even happen?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

MaryKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
Hm no the Hologram concert did not happen but it seems that Pepsi had a MJ birthday show yesterday in NY:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Hm no the Hologram concert did not happen but it seems that Pepsi had a MJ birthday show yesterday in NY:

Thanks for sharing Mary, it seems that the MJ's live Hologram won't ever take place  :icon_e_sad:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

Hi my bets on Las Vegas at the Immortal Tour 8/29/2013!!!!! That year Michael will be 55 years old and he would be in Show biz for 50 years, . What a great way to celebrate or it could be both! The hologram and the REAL thing!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This is not a "I told you so", but eh... I told you so... haha  ;D

I don't want to point my finger and dance because I'm right. But with things like this, I sometimes find people here to be so fierce in their reactions. When all it takes is common sense and google to find out that this concert was never going to happen. A concert is listed, people go to rehearsals, there is going to be press, there will be articles, there will be tickets on sale... when none of that is happening, and all there is, is a message on a facebook page, that is later retracted... then it is simply not going to happen.

So my point is, not only with a never planned concert, but with all things involving the hoax: keep your common sense, check the facts, use google, use other posts to check what's being said. Just because something fits in with what you would wish, doesn't make it true when you close your eyes for the obvious.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

This is not a "I told you so", but eh... I told you so... haha  ;D

I don't want to point my finger and dance because I'm right. But with things like this, I sometimes find people here to be so fierce in their reactions. When all it takes is common sense and google to find out that this concert was never going to happen. A concert is listed, people go to rehearsals, there is going to be press, there will be articles, there will be tickets on sale... when none of that is happening, and all there is, is a message on a facebook page, that is later retracted... then it is simply not going to happen.

So my point is, not only with a never planned concert, but with all things involving the hoax: keep your common sense, check the facts, use google, use other posts to check what's being said. Just because something fits in with what you would wish, doesn't make it true when you close your eyes for the obvious.

Niet als aanval 'pietjepuk', maar je scheert nu iedereen hier over een kam. Hier wordt besproken wat er wordt gerapporteerd in de media en dat wil niet zeggen dat iedereen daar ook maar in gelooft. Gezond verstand wordt hier al 3 jaar gebruikt door vele leden en ik vind je opmerking een beetje respectloos, zeker gezien het feit dat je zelf net om de hoek komt kijken. Ik heb weinig leden hier uit hun dak zien gaan over een hologram, mensen hebben het besproken. Als 4 of 5 leden erin geloven, betekend dat niet dat alle leden dat doen.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Maybe I'm generalising too much in this thread. But it was my goal to make people aware to stay alert. I used this one as an example.

I have not made many posts under this login, but I have been here before but lost my login and the mail service I used went off the air so I couldn't ask for my password. I've also been reading up here on many threads and been watching hoax videos through the years.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions