diggyonTopic starter

Seeking a friend for the End of the World
July 03, 2012, 01:51:21 AM
Hi everyone,

yesterday I discovered a new movie called "Seeking a friend for the End of the Word" so I thought sharing this info might be useful. It's about a guy who finds a friend from old times before the world ends. Here is the trailer:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pW_OyiUgW88[/youtube]

I have noticed something. In the Movie it says that the world is gonna end in 3 weeks. That's 21 days (777).
I really don't know why Hollywood is insisting on making movies about this issue. I believe a hidden plan is the main reason.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

curls

Ah diggy, I read your title and thought you were looking for a friend before the end!

Re End of World movies, I think it's just classic disaster movie material - it doesn't get much more dramatic than the end of the world.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyonTopic starter

curls
Ah diggy, I read your title and thought you were looking for a friend before the end!

Re End of World movies, I think it's just classic disaster movie material - it doesn't get much more dramatic than the end of the world.

Well, in fact i am still looking for some friends because I lost a couple of them in the past few months! :-\
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
awwwwww Diggy, I'm so sorry for your losses...I will always be your friend!!! I LOVE you...(((HUGS))) :bearhug:

I want to reply to this post tomorrow, cause I think Hollywood has been Planting seeds for quite a while now!!! I also Believe that Jim Carey, for sure knows about the ARG/Hoax and maybe Steve Carell also! Steve played the Noah character in Evan almighty) I watched Bruce Almighty again last night, because it was Jim Carrey night on Bravo,( hmmm... Tonight it is Michael Jackson Night on Much...another coincidence??? I think not, Careful Planning is more like it!lol) Anyway... bruce Almighty is totally hoaxified!! The first big clue was the number of the building that Bruce had a meeting with God in was 77256!! 7/7..25/6... I mean, come on!! God's building is Michael's memorial date and death date!!!  There are references to Michael and this hoax/ARG EVERYWHERE!!! Once you start seeing these connections...Lord have mercy!

Anyway, it is late and I will post my other findings when I get that post finished tomorrow. it's late and I need to get some sleep.

I LOVE you guys!! :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
curls

Well, in fact i am still looking for some friends because I lost a couple of them in the past few months! :-\

Awe, diggyon, I'll be a friend!  I hope you are feeling better! I have lost friends too....bad feeling, I know : (

Blessings to you my friend!
LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bugsy

It might be a trend, what makes profits? there is has a lot of talk for many years of the world ending this december, well the world ending in general which seems to have led to more movies coming out about the disasters.. "the day the earth stood still" "day after tomorrow" "2012" and so fourth. BUT nothing should be dismissed these days :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we'll need a new definition.
"Alvin Toffler

bugsy

curls

You can consider me a friend if you want but must warn you, I'mstrange and nuts ;P  :fresse:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we'll need a new definition.
"Alvin Toffler

diggyonTopic starter

Thank you guys, you really made my day. I love you all.

Since the bad guys always show us what their plans are (truth hidden in plain sight) I consider such film s a kind of warning. A huge evil plan is about to become visible and let's not forget that the Illuminati is planning to reduce the population of this planet to only 500.000.000., again another reason why Michael faked his death: to expose the evil plans. Evil plans can't get any evil I guess!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

Abraham Lincoln

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
Oh yeah! seems that the end of the world is the trend. "Seeking a friend for the End of the World" may be looking for MJ, undercover?

mjj4ever777

Awwwwww Diggy, lo siento mucho por sus pérdidas ... yo siempre seré tu amigo! Te amo ... (((ABRAZOS)))  Quiero responder a este post de mañana, porque creo que Hollywood ha estado plantando semillas durante bastante tiempo ahora! También creo que Jim Carrey, sin duda sabe de la Carell ARG / de la broma y tal vez Steve también! Steve interpretó el personaje de Noé en Evan Almighty) vi Bruce Almighty nuevo ayer por la noche, porque era Jim Carrey en la noche de Bravo, (hmmm. .. Esta noche es Noche de Michael Jackson en Gran ... otra coincidencia?? Yo creo que no , la planificación cuidadosa es más como él! lol) En fin ... Bruce Almighty es totalmente hoaxified! La gran pista primero fue el número del edificio que Bruce tuvo una reunión con Dios en la era 77256! 7/7..25/6 ... Quiero decir, vamos! El edificio de Dios es la fecha conmemorativa de Michael y la fecha de la muerte! Hay referencias a Michael y este engaño / ARG EN TODAS PARTES! Una vez que usted comienza a ver estas conexiones ... Señor, ten piedad! De todos modos, ya es tarde y voy a publicar mis hallazgos de otros cuando llegue a ese cargo terminará mañana. ya es tarde y tengo que dormir un poco. Te amo chicos!

long ago I saw the movie and the direction of the building is wow!

:bearhug:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyonTopic starter

marumjj
long ago I saw the movie and the direction of the building is wow!

Details
Language: English
Release Date: 22 June 2012 (USA) See more »
Also Known As: Cercasi amore per la fine del mondo See more »
Filming Locations: Los Angeles Center Studios - 450 S. Bixel Street, Downtown, Los Angeles, California, USA See more »

marumjj are you sure you saw this movie long time ago? The movie is released only 10 days ago!
Last Edit: July 03, 2012, 04:37:17 AM by diggyon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

Abraham Lincoln

SEHF

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyonTopic starter

Hmmmm SEHF,

very impressive!!! Is that you looking for your turtle dude?
Last Edit: July 03, 2012, 04:43:25 AM by diggyon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

Abraham Lincoln

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
diggyon I meant the appointment of mjj4ever777, which mentions Bruce Almighty 2003
En fin ... Bruce Almighty es totalmente hoaxified! La gran pista primero fue el número del edificio que Bruce tuvo una reunión con Dios en la era 77256! 7/7..25/6 ... Quiero decir, vamos! El edificio de Dios es la fecha conmemorativa de Michael y la fecha de la muerte! Hay referencias a Michael y este engaño / ARG EN TODAS PARTES! Una vez que usted comienza a ver estas conexiones ... Señor, ten piedad! De todos modos, ya es tarde y voy a publicar mis hallazgos de otros cuando llegue a ese cargo terminará mañana. ya es tarde y tengo

Buscando un amigo para el Fin del Mundo (2012) - IMDb Has not been released here yet.

:bearhug:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LOL, I've heard positive reviews about this movie.  Very fun. 

Sometimes I get a little paranoid about the end of the world prediction, especially when I see the news and a map of all the wildfires that are running across this country.  It's scary! Won't be water but fire next time starts echoing through my mind, lol.

BTW diggy, add me to your friends list.  I would be proud to be one. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

diggyonTopic starter

Oh SEHF, I am sooo sorry for you loss. Please accept my condolences!!!! :P :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

Abraham Lincoln

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal