Terry George and his Tabloid Stories.
December 27, 2009, 07:37:49 AM
Terry George is a man who claims MJ made sexual calls to him when he was a young boy.  I remember him because this story was reprinted 3 days after June 25th:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

What is interesting is that this is the one that the FBI files refer to when they discuss the phone call, and London police forward a file to American police:

Apparently the call took place in 1978.  Hower it seems London police only forwarded this in 1993 in the wake of the Jordy Chandler allegations.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I can only conclude that in 1973, Terry George did not report this matter but sold his story to the press in 1993 when the Jordy Chandler case broke out.

Why, then, did Terry George not co-operate with the police who obviously "took no further action" in the matter due to lack of evidence???

What puzzles me is that Terry George is reportedly a "multi millionaire" so why sell his story again in 2009?

These people puzzle me, they really do.   :x
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always the Angel on My Shoulder

Re: Terry George and his Tabloid Stories.
December 27, 2009, 07:49:34 AM
:evil: terry george you know what i am gonna say WET FISH
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 27, 2009, 10:48:19 PM
Quote from: "Miss.Peppers"
Terry George is a man who claims MJ made sexual calls to him when he was a young boy.  I remember him because this story was reprinted 3 days after June 25th:

What is interesting is that this is the one that the FBI files refer to when they discuss the phone call, and London police forward a file to American police:

Apparently the call took place in 1978.  Hower it seems London police only forwarded this in 1993 in the wake of the Jordy Chandler allegations.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I can only conclude that in 1973, Terry George did not report this matter but sold his story to the press in 1993 when the Jordy Chandler case broke out.

Why, then, did Terry George not co-operate with the police who obviously "took no further action" in the matter due to lack of evidence???

What puzzles me is that Terry George is reportedly a "multi millionaire" so why sell his story again in 2009?

These people puzzle me, they really do.   :x

HI_ Can we please be a little more accurate.  I read this a long time ago.  I didn't reread it, but if I recall it was ONE call [singular] not calls that were inappropriate.  Michael called him yes but goofed in that one call - correct me if I'm wrong.  Michael might have said something inappropriate - not thinking much about it in the way of intent...if you know what I mean.  What gets me is Terry seems to be all buddy-buddy with Michael into adulthood and then sells a story that he knows full well is going to defame someone and in this case Michael.  What a knuckle-head.  I wouldn't even do business with someone like that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 28, 2009, 06:10:24 AM
Actually, it was not London police, but London division of FBI, who informed LA division about the article in the tabloid, but they were not investigating Terry's claims, just an informative report. What seems strange to me is that in the article attached to the FBI files Terry claims that his parents got a huge tlf. bill because of his talks with Michael. So my question is: Who called whom? And why Terry was still trying to get in touch with Michael in the beginning of the 80's, while Michael obviously ignored him?
In my humble opinion, this story is just Terry's revenge on Michael for neglecting him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 28, 2009, 06:15:15 AM
Quote from: "Gerda"
Actually, it was not London police, but London division of FBI, who informed LA division about the article in the tabloid, but they were not investigating Terry's claims, just an informative report. What seems strange to me is that in the article attached to the FBI files Terry claims that his parents got a huge tlf. bill because of his talks with Michael. So my question is: Who called whom? And why Terry was still trying to get in touch with Michael in the beginning of the 80's, while Michael obviously ignored him?
In my humble opinion, this story is just Terry's revenge on Michael for neglecting him.

There is not a "London division of the FBI"   lol

There is the London Metropolitian police..  Scotland Yard and all that.

Sorry.. just had to correct you on that.

But i dont understand why a multi millionaire would sell a story such as this, either...  obviously for the fame and not the money.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 28, 2009, 06:39:23 AM
WTF? :shock:

what are up with these stories and always having to do with masturbation? :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
DEBACLE

December 28, 2009, 09:11:31 AM

Interesting.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 28, 2009, 01:22:11 PM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"

There is not a "London division of the FBI"   lol

There is the London Metropolitian police..  Scotland Yard and all that.

Sorry.. just had to correct you on that.

But i dont understand why a multi millionaire would sell a story such as this, either...  obviously for the fame and not the money.

Well, at least according to the FBI files and the info on the FBI site "this file was opened by the FBI’s legal attaché office in London when it assisted local authorities with a child molestation investigation in 1993."
Here's the link (hope it works, don't know how to put them)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, file #62D-L0-11779: September 2, 1993 to October 22, 1993, 9 pages.
And to clarify my point, when I said Michael neglected him, I meant Terry's demands on friendship and further tlf talks, nothing more. That's why, IMHO, a multi-millionaire later on sold his "story" to a tabloid. And I think he made this story up in revenge, that's all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions