You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Re: Official Jacksons HomePage
June 28, 2012, 09:16:51 PM
the "michael" page on this website is interesting to me

there is an 'RIP', a 'Date of Death' and the phrase 'tragically died' in the written section on this website. not 'passing', not 'gone', but a stark "died" - seeing these things on the 'michael' page of the jacksons website does not sadden me or make me feel uncomfortable about the hoax nor lose faith in it.

my interpretation of this page is this is the place (remembering they were fellow band mates, not just brothers) that the jacksons use to formally say good bye to and pay tribute to michael jackson the performing artist, their fellow band mate and lead vocalist, as we know that, the performing artist MJ did die on 25.06.2009 / beginning of take over.

this idea also coincides with latoya's twitter the other day, along the lines of "today 3 years ago we lost an artist" (not verbatim) 'artist' was a noticeably interesting choice of word, rather than 'brother' which, the jacksons always make comment on. "he is our brother first and entertainer second" (again, not verbatim)

another interesting thing is that the page also features the liberian girl / behind the camera picture again. (running theme)

just thought i'd share my perspective on this page, for anyone who visits the website, this page in particular and comes away with mixed feelings about it.

the fact that 'RIP', 'DOD' and the word 'died' are there, we can pretty much be certain the entertainer is gone. so having said that, regarding the jacksons tears from 09 - present...

this is one thing that must be difficult for the family. the realisation and acceptance that this talent that they worked along side with is locked away forever only now as a memory. i think when we see tears from jacksons (aside the acting) and the RIP's, we need to take into consideration that although this is a hoax, there must be some difficult parts for them to contend with, such as the example just stated above.

i imagine that members of the family did go or are going through the same grieving process just as when there is a death, when having to say goodbye to MJ the (wonderfully magnificent) entertainer. that part is gone, and was a part of their own history. this must be difficult for them, but a necessary evil in supporting MJ with his hoax and ultimately in what he wants to achieve with the hoax

just a thought... any comments??

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
June 29, 2012, 01:23:22 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

there is an 'RIP', a 'Date of Death' and the phrase 'tragically died' in the written section on this website. not 'passing', not 'gone', but a stark "died" - seeing these things on the 'michael' page of the jacksons website does not sadden me or make me feel uncomfortable about the hoax nor lose faith in it.

my interpretation of this page is this is the place (remembering they were fellow band mates, not just brothers) that the jacksons use to formally say good bye to and pay tribute to michael jackson the performing artist, their fellow band mate and lead vocalist, as we know that, the performing artist MJ did die on 25.06.2009 / beginning of take over.

this idea also coincides with latoya's twitter the other day, along the lines of "today 3 years ago we lost an artist" (not verbatim) 'artist' was a noticeably interesting choice of word, rather than 'brother' which, the jacksons always make comment on. "he is our brother first and entertainer second" (again, not verbatim)

another interesting thing is that the page also features the liberian girl / behind the camera picture again. (running theme)

just thought i'd share my perspective on this page, for anyone who visits the website, this page in particular and comes away with mixed feelings about it.

the fact that 'RIP', 'DOD' and the word 'died' are there, we can pretty much be certain the entertainer is gone. so having said that, regarding the jacksons tears from 09 - present...

this is one thing that must be difficult for the family. the realisation and acceptance that this talent that they worked along side with is locked away forever only now as a memory. i think when we see tears from jacksons (aside the acting) and the RIP's, we need to take into consideration that although this is a hoax, there must be some difficult parts for them to contend with, such as the example just stated above.

i imagine that members of the family did go or are going through the same grieving process just as when there is a death, when having to say goodbye to MJ the (wonderfully magnificent) entertainer. that part is gone, and was a part of their own history. this must be difficult for them, but a necessary evil in supporting MJ with his hoax and ultimately in what he wants to achieve with the hoax

I think you are right.
My thoughts exactly.

From an interview with David Nordahl (the painter, remember?):

When a little boy died in his presence/Michael's amazing love of children:

"I asked him, 'Michael, how can you do that?  How can you spend the time with these children who are dying and then go from that, on stage and give that kind of performance?'  He said, 'How could I not?  If these children want to see me.  I know I'm not important, but Michael Jackson the superstar is, and if I can make a child live an extra minute or an hour or a day or a month, then wouldn't that be worth it?'

So Michael himself distinguished "Michael Jackson" from "the real person".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

June 29, 2012, 05:09:09 AM
@ mary, true. thanks for posting that tid bit.

you know, i had read that before. but this time round it made me feel emotional like i wanted to tear up...

:'(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

June 29, 2012, 09:55:47 AM
I still believe that a part of Michael's sacrifice was to allow his family and especially his children and his siblings the opportunity to SHINE.  By removing himself from the spotlight they are able re-establish their own careers and his children are able to have normal childhooods.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

June 29, 2012, 10:36:33 AM

sorry !  edit  somehow  this got mixed with your text   :Crash:   

try again    :compute:

Ive just been looking at the Jackson site too, if you click on Michael on the top bar, it gives a bibliogrphy  and it list name as  Michael JOSEPH ! Jackson, now family have already confirmed his second name is Joe havent they!  even on driving licence, court documents etc.  So Michael JOSEPH JACKON the artist has died is my interpretation...      :icon_eek: :ghsdf:

:bearhug:
Last Edit: June 29, 2012, 05:27:30 PM by Ijustcantstoplovingu
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

June 29, 2012, 01:13:32 PM

Ive just been looking at the Jackson site too, if you click on Michael on the top bar, it gives a bibliogrphy  and it list name as  Michael JOSEPH ! Jackson, now family have already confirmed his second name is Joe havent they!  even on driving licence, court documents etc.  So Michael JOSEPH JACKON the artist has died is my interpretation...      :icon_eek: :ghsdf:

:icon_e_ugeek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 29, 2012, 05:29:24 PM

:icon_eek:  :omg:   :icon_lol: :icon_lol:  love the raised eyebrow!!!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions