Michael Jackson's DNA Says This Is Not Him!
June 27, 2012, 03:16:34 PM
I don't know if you all have already seen this article or not, but I came across it earlier today. I had already heard that the person that was brought to the hospital wasn't the real Michael Jackson. The person that supposedly died was someone else.

The source is: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Here's the article:

June 26, 2009

A police coroner shocked everyone this morning when he announced that the body brought in to the hospital was NOT the real Michael Jackson.

Through DNA testing and comparing them with Jackson's DNA fo years ago, someone has been impersonating Jacko for several years now.

Perhaps that's why he kept putting off shows, stated one authority.

Fans of Jackson say that something had changed several years back, especially after he married Lisa Marie.

After that, this "Michael Jackson" began acting even crazier.

Could it be that Lisa Marie spilled the family secret on how her dad had faked his death years ago and Michael came up with a plan to have a peaceful rest to his life.

The Presley secret seemed to involve Elvis' twin brother who was supposedly dead at birth but was actually severely handicapped and taken care of in a home. When Jesse died, Elvis saw his chance for freedom, as they buried his twin brother.

Jackson's whole demeanor changed about the time of his "marriage" to Lisa Marie and his appearance changed to help him get away.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

The site this article is from is called "The Spoof", lol, which is basically another word for nonsense.

Although IF there was a dead body, the DNA wouldn't have matched MJ's.  I just don't think there was an actual corpse.  But what do I know, lol.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The site this article is from is called "The Spoof", lol, which is basically another word for nonsense.

Although IF there was a dead body, the DNA wouldn't have matched MJ's.  I just don't think there was an actual corpse.  But what do I know, lol.

doesn't matter the name of the website. i just found it online. i was actually trying to find information about elvis's "dead twin brother" and michael jackson came up in the results. i read the article and wanted to share it on here to see if anyone had seen it or not. no big deal, really. :l
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
[...]
 i was actually trying to find information about elvis's "dead twin brother" [...]
If you're interested in this subject, maybe these links might help, unless you already saw them...

-see replies 161-164 here --- > You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
-see reply 13 here ---> You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
- there are many interesting  links from where you can continue your research  here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: June 27, 2012, 05:14:57 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
Thanks for sharing, but if this were true there would be exploited worldwide  :th_bravo:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[...]
 i was actually trying to find information about elvis's "dead twin brother" [...]
If you're interested in this subject, maybe these links might help, unless you already saw them...

-see replies 161-164 here --- > You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
-see reply 13 here ---> You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
- there are many interesting  links from where you can continue your research  here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

thanks.. i'll view that later.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thanks for sharing, but if this were true there would be exploited worldwide  :th_bravo:

hm yeah..maybe. but i just came across it. they have other crazy stories on that i saw. one said michael jackson is not dead and they were talking about some guy from the military.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions