No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
Thanks Chinbie for your work !! :icon_razz:
I think is strange that only  after three years this thing is discovered  :confused:  :suspect:
Let's see if and what answers..... :icon_rolleyes:  :compute:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

I find his reply really like a kind of script .. I do think its a fraud too !
Can someone tell me how can i post that email answer i got?
Thanks  :animal0017:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Sorry, but I think this is a fraud.

He is, here is what I found on him:

More false predictions from Jucelino Nobrega da Luz
October 10, 2008 at 7:52 am

Last night, TV Tokyo aired a special warning viewers about disasters that are bound to hit Japan in the next few years. They included:
 •A cholera outbreak will come from the sea and kill 5,000 Japanese between now and 2011
 •Famine will hit Japan and thousands will die of starvation between now and 2011.
 •In 2011, water shortages will lead to global war, and Japan will participate in the conflict.

The predictions were made by Jucelino Nobrega da Luz, a Brazilian con artist. Instead of giving viewers background information about how Jucelino is a fraud, TV Tokyo found experts and spun their explanations about there being “a possibility” that outbreaks of disease and famine could occur into supporting evidence for Jucelino’s claims.

They may have avoided mention of Jucelino’s history of forging documents and filing ridiculous lawsuits, but they did have to confront him about the false earthquake prediction he made last month:

Jucelino explains that he is happy that his dream about an earthquake in Japan did not come true, and thinks it is a good thing that Japanese people heard about his warning and became more prepared for earthquakes. Gravure idol Aki Hoshino admits she was one of the gullible individuals that believed the prediction and reacted with panic. Jucelino spins his false prediction as a “warning” to help viewers prepare for the worst. The program followed up this announcement from Jucelino with opinions from earthquake experts that believe that a huge earthquake will hit Japan very soon.

It’s fine to tell viewers about actions they can take to prepare for earthquakes or outbreaks of disease, but was it really necessary for the TV program to lend credibility to a fake psychic?

Jucelino Nobrega da Luz: A major earthquake will hit Nagoya tomorrow
September 13, 2008 at 10:25 am

Jucelino Nobrega da Luz, the Brazilian “psychic” who wowed Japanese TV audiences with fraudulent claims of predicting major history events, has announced that a major earthquake will hit Nagoya on September 14th. Seek Japan ran an article about the prediction:

Walk around Nagoya this week and it will be almost impossible to miss the topic on everybody’s mind.

Yes, the big, long overdue earthquake has been predicted to strike Aichi this coming weekend.

A Brazillian with a habit of accurately predicting historical events has predicted it to hit Nagoya with a bang on September 14. This guy is not to be laughed at; he has a 90% accuracy rate and one of his successful predictions includes September 11th, the day America was attacked.

Of course, the article is wrong. Jucelino Nobrega da Luz does not have a 90% accuracy rate and his “successful prediction” of the September 11th attacks was announced after the attacks took place, using forged letters as proof. Unfortunately, an irresponsible Japanese TV network gave credibility to his claims by airing a special in December 2007 introducing his “true” predictions. The special failed to note that most of the “predictions” it mentioned has been debunked, and now this man’s lies are freely circulating in Nagoya.

It is highly doubtful that an earthquake will hit Nagoya tomorrow, but that won’t matter for Jucelino Nobrega da Luz followers. They’ll just ignore the 1000 km distance between Nagoya and Hokkaido and announce that his prediction actually referred to the earthquake that hit Hokkaido earlier this week. (If I recall correctly, they’ve already claimed that a previous false prediction about an earthquake hitting Osaka was actually meant to refer to an earthquake that hit Niigata at a later date!)

Update: 3Yen’s News blog reports that he has also predicted a magnitude 9.1 quake will hit Tokyo today!

Update 2: There was a magnitude 3.1 earthquake in Niigata Prefecture today. It was several hundred kilometers away from the location he predicted, and many many times weaker than the massive quake he claimed was going to happen, but his fans will stretch this into a victory.

[Story via social linking site JapanSoc]

Japanese TV Audiences Scammed by Brazilian “Psychic” Jucelino Nobrega da Luz
December 21, 2007 at 7:49 am

Last night, NTV aired a two hour special in which Brazilian “psychic” Jucelino Nobrega da Luz was worshiped as a man who can see the future without fail. Audiences were told that Jucelino accurately predicted just about every major disaster of the last 15 years well before they occurred [9/11, challenger explosion, Tokyo Subway gas attacks, London terror bombings, etc], and copies of “notarized” warning letters with the predictions on them were produced. Host Mina Monta and the panel of Japanese celebrity guests offered no criticism of Jucelino’s claims: they spent the whole show acting amazed by his powers.

I watched about 75% of the show, but there was nothing about how Jucelino’s notary marks have been known to show signs of fraud, nor did they mention the many times he has made public predictions and been wrong. They also didn’t mention his ridiculous lawsuit demanding $25 million in reward money from the US government because he claimed to have predicted the whereabouts of Saddam Hussein.

I understand that sometimes networks like to make entertaining shows about psychics, and it’s not good entertainment to expose them as the frauds they are. However, I was pretty damn disgusted when they revealed Jucelino’s claim of predicting Lindsay Hawker’s murder and proceeded to spend a good 20 minutes on this clown’s bullshit theories about the case.

Here’s a video clip re-enacting the dream Jucelino had about the Hawker murder [NTV received no response from the Japanese embassy in Brazil regarding Jucelino's claim to have sent them a warning letter about the murder a few months before it happened]:

Jucelino offered some predictions about Tatsuya Ichihashi, who remains at large:
 •He is still alive.
 •He is working at a factory somewhere.
 •He is living in an apartment building, possibly one with a green roof.
 •He plans to flee Japan at the end of December 2007.

After sending that information to the police, an NTV took Jucelino on a trip to find Ichihashi:

They go to numerous factories and apartment buildings, and Jucelino kept saying that things looked similar to his dreams. Eventually they narrowed Ichihashi’s probably location down to a complex of green-roofed apartment buildings, informing the police their findings. If Jucelino’s predictions are true, the cops will have to act before the end of the month, or Ichihashi will have already fled the country.

{democracy:90}

[PS: Wondering if this guy is for real? He's claimed that an earthquake will hit Indonesia on December 23rd, so keep an eye out for news about it. I'm guessing this will fall under his "margin of error."]

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

“Psychic” Jucelino Nobrega da Luz crap

Jul 6, '08 12:19 PM

the e-mail says this

but what i found out from "further research" HAHA :

In Brazil this week a man by the name of Juscelino Nobrega da Luz is appealing a court case that the U.S. owes him $25 million in reward money for assisting in the hunt for Mr. Hussein. I absolutely love this story.

from "The Daily Gamecock"

JUCELINO NOBREGA da LUZ

This guy is a bullshit artist from Aguas de Linoia, near Sao Paolo. To help you judge the accuracy of his predictions, he predicted that China would begin to experience economic grown in 2008. So he doesn’t even read the newspaper! He also said that China would be hit with devastating floods in February of 2008.

He failed to predict the cyclone in Burma or the earthquake in China.

His trick is to write letters about things that happened in the past, then forge a postmark on the envelope to make is appear as if he had written the letter before the event took place. He has been exposed for this fraud in the past.

And here is his prediction about Japan earthquake:

Will 2008 Beijing Olympic Game be held smoothly?

As above said, in 2008, China will get 9.1 earthquake and more than millions people will die. According to Mr. Jucelino’s prediction that the earth quake will be on 13th September, 2008, and the Olympic will be held on 8th – 24th August, the earthquake will happen after the Olympic. However, before the big earthquake, there will be a lot of small earthquakes, which will make the country and the people upset. There will be a lot of small earthquakes before the big one, although Juseleeno didn’t predict the exact dates, but if we presume that the small earthquakes happen one or two months before and during the Olympic, it may make the host and athletes give up. When the writer read this prophecy from Jucelino, he suddenly remember the space time traveler John Titoer’s last word ‘2004 Athens Olympic Game will be last one.’

But, if the earthquake is in the south of China, Nanning and Hai Nan, and there are no Olympic games, the Beijing Olympic Game will close successfully. But the problem is that the Chinese government only cares about the reputation and success of the Olympic games, ignores the small earthquakes, and makes no preparation for the big one. China may control the report, close all news. If so, there will be a big disaster as the prophecy predicted. In Mr. Jusclino’s warning letter, it said ‘if there is no preparation to protect the citizens, will get huge loss’.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

emulik

“Psychic” Jucelino Nobrega da Luz crap

Jul 6, '08 12:19 PM

the e-mail says this

but what i found out from "further research" HAHA :

In Brazil this week a man by the name of Juscelino Nobrega da Luz is appealing a court case that the U.S. owes him $25 million in reward money for assisting in the hunt for Mr. Hussein. I absolutely love this story.

from "The Daily Gamecock"

JUCELINO NOBREGA da LUZ

This guy is a bullshit artist from Aguas de Linoia, near Sao Paolo. To help you judge the accuracy of his predictions, he predicted that China would begin to experience economic grown in 2008. So he doesn’t even read the newspaper! He also said that China would be hit with devastating floods in February of 2008.

He failed to predict the cyclone in Burma or the earthquake in China.

His trick is to write letters about things that happened in the past, then forge a postmark on the envelope to make is appear as if he had written the letter before the event took place. He has been exposed for this fraud in the past.

so his reputation seems to be ruined. world is full of frauds.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

so this person gives you the name of the person who is going to kill you and you go out and hire him for the very thing he is going to do it with. OKKKKAAAYYYY

aahhaha thi is the point!
100%agree
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Uploaded with You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Sorry, but I think this is a fraud.

really do not understand how people believe in this fraud...come on nobody could predict the future...or world would be full of lottery winners! ahahah
better focus on real things...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Uploaded with You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

ChinbieTopic starter

I find his reply really like a kind of script .. I do think its a fraud too !
Can someone tell me how can i post that email answer i got?
Thanks  :animal0017:
here is what he reply me:)

[23:11:59] jucelino nobrega da luz: DEAR FRIENDS,
[23:13:03] jucelino nobrega da luz: HE IS MR. PROFESSOR JUCELINO SPEAKING ,BUT UNFORTUNATELLY,I HAVE TO SAY THAT MICHAEL JACKSON ISN´T ALIVE. HE IS DEATH. BUT WILL BE KEPT INTO OUR HEARTS ALIVE ,AND THIS SHALL BE FOREVER...
[23:14:57] jucelino nobrega da luz: ROSALIE WONG, MY REPRESENTATIVE LIVES IN HONG KONG ,AND HIS NAME IS AMEN CHUNG ,MAYBE YOU CAN MAKE CONTACT WITH HIM,AND I WILL DO THE BEST TO ANSWER ALL YOUR REQUIRES AND QUESTIONS...
[23:16:28] jucelino nobrega da luz: IN THE NEXT FUTURE I WILL BE VISITING HONG KONG ,AND MAYBE WE AND ALL YOUR GROUP CAN MEET TO DISCUSS ,AND CHANGE MINDS ABOUT THE WHOLE SITUATION ...
[23:17:19] jucelino nobrega da luz: BUT I THINK IT IS UP TO YOU COME IN CONTACT WITH AMEN CHUNG
[23:18:05] Rosalie Wong: thanks so much professer:)
[23:19:40] jucelino nobrega da luz: YOU´RE WELCOME . AND I AM SO SORRY FOR THE INFORMATION ABOUT MICHAEL JACKSON ON SPITE OF I HAD PRIVATE CONTACT WITH HIM A LONG TIME AGO ,AND HE WAS A NICE PERSON INDEED.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ChinbieTopic starter

[23:24:34] Rosalie Wong: so may i know is that you told him no going to WTO in 2001/9/11?
[23:27:14] jucelino nobrega da luz: Well, I had a open conversation with Michael Jackson ,and many things was treating between us ,including some musics  with planet preservation...and inside the topic point maybe we told many future facts that would be possible to happen!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Is he getting paid for these predictions?  If not then my prediction is that he will eventually be changing his address to some penal institution where he will have to find something else to do with  his time which he's obviously got lots of to go through all this bull to make a lie appear authentic.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

I do not believe this guy, sorry. This does not happen. I studied the works of many mediums and fortune tellers. But this is an absolute fraud. I'm sick of the fact that some people are cashing in on the human tragedies.
Sorry for mistakes.
With love.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
God is quiet.... Because people accomplished a severe sin - in God doubted.....God punished with LOVE all, that we to learn to BELIVE being in torments...

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal