<<Updated reply from professor >Jucelino Nobrega da Luz predicted mj's "death"??

• 3 Replies

Offline emulik

• Hoaxer
  • go for your dreams
    • Show all replies
Thank you Chinbie for sharing that. After reading those predictions I must admit I have mixed feelings. His predictions seems to come true in the past.  :icon_rolleyes:
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

Offline emulik

• Hoaxer
  • go for your dreams
    • Show all replies
Hm...I do not feel so uncomfortable with this.

This person might have the ability to see the future but in this case the future was planned by Michael and what the guy saw is what was going to be presented to the world public in 2009.
So he saw the future indeed but not the backgrounds.
yes MaryK, it makes sense!  :icon_razz:

Offline emulik

• Hoaxer
  • go for your dreams
    • Show all replies
? - “Psychic” Jucelino Nobrega da Luz crap

“Psychic” Jucelino Nobrega da Luz crap

? - “Psychic” Jucelino Nobrega da Luz crap

Jul 6, '08 12:19 PM

the e-mail says this

but what i found out from "further research" HAHA :

In Brazil this week a man by the name of Juscelino Nobrega da Luz is appealing a court case that the U.S. owes him $25 million in reward money for assisting in the hunt for Mr. Hussein. I absolutely love this story.

from "The Daily Gamecock"

JUCELINO NOBREGA da LUZ

This guy is a bullshit artist from Aguas de Linoia, near Sao Paolo. To help you judge the accuracy of his predictions, he predicted that China would begin to experience economic grown in 2008. So he doesn’t even read the newspaper! He also said that China would be hit with devastating floods in February of 2008.

He failed to predict the cyclone in Burma or the earthquake in China.

His trick is to write letters about things that happened in the past, then forge a postmark on the envelope to make is appear as if he had written the letter before the event took place. He has been exposed for this fraud in the past.

so his reputation seems to be ruined. world is full of frauds.