New from Pearljr

• 28 Replies

Offline Australian MJ BeLIEver

• Hoaxer

Re: New from Pearljr

• on: June 27, 2012, 11:30:18 PM
Um... Yeah. I was being considerate to my fellow forum members who are half way thru the book or haven't watched the movie, if you get my wavelength.
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

Offline Chicana

• Hoaxer

• on: June 27, 2012, 11:43:22 PM
Um... Yeah. I was being considerate to my fellow forum members who are half way thru the book or haven't watched the movie, if you get my wavelength.

well pearl pointed those 2 things out already in the video what she found on wikipedia, but yeah they can read or watch it or finish the book/movie. i have no access to neither the book nor movie so i can only view what's online whenever i get a chance. i don't even know what will happen in the end of the movie. sounds like it might be interesting.

Offline Australian MJ BeLIEver

• Hoaxer

• on: June 27, 2012, 11:58:33 PM
yeah the movie is pretty awesome if you like stories about serial killers / psycopaths, which i do   :icon_evil:
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

Offline Chicana

• Hoaxer

• on: June 28, 2012, 12:58:03 AM
yeah the movie is pretty awesome if you like stories about serial killers / psycopaths, which i do   :icon_evil:

:LolLolLolLol:

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal