I would like to do that, my brother died of cancer, leukemia in 1998, so that cause is really important to me, thanks for suggesting it.............
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SEHF

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Roses? Why not sunflowers??

she wanted roses
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

she wanted roses

She who SEHF...."she"wanted roses...who's she?
BTW...it's close to midnight, do you know where your turtle is?

:suspect:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

she wanted roses

:thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121:
Welcome SEHF  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank goodness it wasn't Monarch butterflies......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

she wanted roses

She who SEHF...."she"wanted roses...who's she?
BTW...it's close to midnight, do you know where your turtle is?

:suspect:

+1...I'd kinda like to know who 'she' is too lol...although SEHF seems to think everyone is a 'she'  :icon_lol:  And SEHF, just gotta say, you are (by far) the 'oddest' member we have here lol...but if I'm 'reading' you right, it's good vibes (or maybe my spidey senses need some direct UV rays  :animal0017:).  But you're still weird lol.

Here's to hoping your turtle isn't lurking in the dark, nor staring at you with forty eyes  :beerchug:

@rachel...sorry to hear about your brother's passing.

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

Adi

I'm thinking SEHF is quoting the line from the movie V for Vendetta....the 2 women who loved each other and grew red carson roses...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Think if all that collective energy and resources were put towards feeding the homeless or brightening the lives of kids with cancer, in orphanages around the world, etc. Instead it's spent on flowers for a believed dead man.

Wonderful idea! We should all get together and make donation on Michael's birthday. Any interest?

I am!

I agree - the money would make a lot of difference in someone's life however, the visual is quite stunning and makes a huge statement about the love Michael's fans have for him. And that is nice to see.

I don't know what to say about it except that it warms my heart to see, that even after 3 years, Michael is not forgotten. Not even a little. I'm sure it must touch Michael's heart too.

Hugs and blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
Hey SEHF , is this your car??  :LolLolLolLol:

By the way I found your turtle!

:thjajaja121:  :bearhug: Sending you LOVE!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Voice, I agree!  When you love someone, you want to show in a tangible way. Some send a card, or do some artwork. We send messages of love to MJ here. The helicopter rose dump only had the one use of the flowers, whereas this one at least gets a double use. It’s like saying people everywhere should not give Christmas or birthday gifts because they could have given to a charity.  I totally understand the emotions of the fans who did this. This gesture also sends a strong visible message to the world through this TMZ news article and anywhere else it is posted, that there are millions of people who truly love MJ, and believe he is not only innocent, but that he gave so much to the world!  There is SOOO much money wasted everywhere by the billions, but this gift of love is so beautiful!  IMO

SEHF
she wanted roses

Adi, I think you're right!
Bec, I agree this gift is linked to V!

Valerie: I know there's no way I can convince you this is not one of their tricks, but I don't care, I am me. My name is Valerie, I don't think I'll live much longer and I wanted to tell someone about my life. This is the only autobiography I'll ever write, and god, I'm writing it on toilet paper. I was born in Nottingham in 1985, I don't remember much of those early years, but I do remember the rain. My grandmother owned a farm in Tuttlebrook, and she use to tell me that god was in the rain. I passed my 11th lesson into girl's grammar; it was at school that I met my first girlfriend, her name was Sara. It was her wrists. They were beautiful. I thought we would love each other forever. I remember our teacher telling us that is was an adolescent phase people outgrew. Sara did, I didn't. In 2002, I fell in love with a girl named Christina. That year I came out to my parents. I couldn't have done it without Chris holding my hand. My father wouldn't look at me, he told me to go and never come back. My mother said nothing. But I had only told them the truth, was that so selfish? Our integrity sells for so little, but it is all we really have. It is the very last inch of us, but within that inch, we are free. I'd always known what I wanted to do with my life, and in 2015 I starred in my first film, "The Salt Flats". It was the most important role of my life, not because of my career, but because that was how I met Ruth. The first time we kissed, I knew I never wanted to kiss any other lips but hers again. We moved to a small flat in London together. She grew Scarlet Carsons for me in our window box, and our place always smelled of roses. Those were there best years of my life. But America's war grew worse, and worse. And eventually came to London. After that there were no roses anymore. Not for anyone. I remember how the meaning of words began to change. How unfamiliar words like "collateral" and "rendition" became frightening. While things like Norse Fire and The Articles of Allegiance became powerful, I remember how different became dangerous. I still don't understand it, why they hate us so much. They took Ruth while she was out buying food. I've never cried so hard in my life. It wasn't long till they came for me. It seems strange that my life should end in such a terrible place, but  for three years, I had roses,   and apologized to no one. I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An Inch, it is small and it is fragile, but it is the only thing the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us. I hope that whoever you are, you escape this place. I hope that the world turns and that things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you. I love you. With all my heart, I love you. -Valerie
  Scroll near the bottom.

(Just an aside, the "autobiography on toilet paper" above, made me think maybe it's another reason why TMZ pictured all the toilet paper at the Murray trial.)

This extravagant love gift also reminds me of the Bible story in John 12.

12 Then Jesus six days before the passover came to Bethany, where Lazarus was, which had been dead, whom he raised from the dead.
2 There they made him a supper; and Martha served: but Lazarus was one of them that sat at the table with him.
3 Then took Mary a pound of ointment of spikenard, very costly, and anointed the feet of Jesus, and wiped his feet with her hair: and the house was filled with the odour of the ointment.
4 Then saith one of his disciples, Judas Iscariot, Simon's son, which should betray him,
5 Why was not this ointment sold for three hundred pence, and given to the poor?
6 This he said, not that he cared for the poor; but because he was a thief, and had the bag, and bare what was put therein.
7 Then said Jesus, Let her alone: against the day of my burying hath she kept this.
8 For the poor always ye have with you; but me ye have not always.
Isn't that the truth... :icon_cry:

Wishingstar & mjj4ever777   :icon_lol:

Last Edit: June 26, 2012, 12:25:54 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

emulik

Thinking of the train filled with roses at the end of V for Vendetta.

Definitely.... V and M's hoax coach.  :icon_lol:
and remember Front mentioned train/trains...roses, train--V
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

Andrea

Maybe SEHF meant - he (MJ) got sunflowers, she got roses.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I was one of the people who sent a rose to Forest Lawn. I wanted to show
Michael that I was thinking of him (with us or not) It is so beautiful to know
that people are still showing their love. Actually it seems to be getting
bigger every year!! I love you Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

she wanted roses

You still have pain in your elbow?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
I think SEHF means that LMP wanted the roses for herself.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions