MJonmind

I hadn't seen this pic before!  What a beauty!

Funny story!! Love it!  Don't know if the story was just made up or MJ assigned someone to walk around the house in Thriller costume at night (remember the Encino ghost story by Jermaine?) and play MJ's music in the house.  Haha!

YoungMack
What if this the way he plans to BAM? People seeing his ghost and spirits erc....... And then he comes back but he acts like he came back from the dead and that there is no hoax but yet he wants to say he is resurrected instead of faked his death....... Interesting point I think.
I mean you never know what MJ was thinking he could be SERIOUSLY thinking he is not human ir something and tries to pull off a Jesus type thing......... What do u all think? I would be no longer a fan if he did that as I am a believer in God and Jesus and the Bible. Let me know your thoughts.

I think this hoax is a no-holds barred type thing. The sky's the limit. Outside the box to the extreme. I would hope people would not put conditions on their love for MJ. I mean I could see if he murdered, injured, or stole etc.  Do you really know who MJ is, do you really know everything about what's going on the broader scale of Earth's history.  This 'project' is no ordinary art, prank, etc.  Let the man fully complete his heart's desire, that he's always said comes from somewhere out there--God--all written already, he's just the channel...  Whatever happens, happens.  Michael Jackson WILL do what he set out to do, and even if all his fans leave him for things they don't agree with, he will do what he feels compelled to do. Front said the earth will momentarily shake, and I believe it!   I've already been SOOO stretched since the start of this hoax/ARG/more, because of preconceived notions and beliefs. Front said, "Trust in Michael!"

The best movies, books, or stories are the ones where you can't predict the outcome and they leave you spell-bound, crazy to know what's going to happen next or if good will triumph. Since the start in June 09, we have been constantly surprised with things coming from every direction, with twists and turns, thousands of details that we have to scrutinized for hidden meaning and how they affect other things.  Young Mack, how do you know if the Bible has been fully understood? None of us really knows for sure the actual way history will go, and Revelation or other EOW scenario will happen. Only God knows.
Last Edit: June 29, 2012, 02:46:03 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
What if this the way he plans to BAM? People seeing his ghost and spirits erc....... And then he comes back but he acts like he came back from the dead and that there is no hoax but yet he wants to say he is resurrected instead of faked his death....... Interesting point I think.
I mean you never know what MJ was thinking he could be SERIOUSLY thinking he is not human ir something and tries to pull off a Jesus type thing......... What do u all think???? I would be no longer a fan if he did that as I am a believer in God and Jesus and the Bible. Let me know your thoughts.               YM

I don't know what is going to happen but I don't feel that after 20-30 years or more of planning and working that he would do something fake.  I think maybe others try to be "fakes" but not MJ.  Look at what he's done for the whole world already.  The greatest humanitarian on the planet. 

If you're a believer in God,Jesus and the bible then do you think all the end time prophecies have to be fulfilled ?  Do you think we are currently in the end times ?  It could be possible because the world seems to be in pretty bad shape and getting worse.  There are tons and tons that we don't know about the history of the world and how the world works.  Maybe there are things that exist that we don't know too much about such as resurrection,ascension, dimensions,etc.etc.  The more you try to learn the more you find.  So much information has been hidden from us. 

:icon_cool:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
@MJonmind.....AMEN
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
Oh My Ghost

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
I hadn't seen this pic before!  What a beauty!
Glad you like it.
here's some more for ya!   :bearhug:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions