use_your_illusionTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
CONRAD MURRAY
The Inmate
with the Dragon Tattoo

Conrad Murray is CRUSHING his reading list behind bars ... finishing more than 60 books during his stint in captivity ... including "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" ... this according to his baby mama.

"Don't Worry" Murray's on-again, off-again GF Nicole Alvarez says she's been in constant contact with Connie since he was locked up in L.A. County Jail ... and says he's been desperately trying to keep his mind active.

"He's been doing a lot of reading ... he's able to transport himself to all these different places ... like Sweden or Paris or Afghanistan."

Alvarez says Murray has also started a virtual "university" behind bars ... educating other inmates in various subjects.

Let's hope anesthesiology ain't on the syllabus.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo synopsis

This English-language adaptation of the Swedish novel by Stieg Larsson follows a disgraced journalist, Mikael Blomkvist (Daniel Craig), as he investigates the disappearance of a wealthy patriarch's niece from 40 years ago. He is aided by the pierced, tattooed, punk computer hacker named Lisbeth Salander (Rooney Mara). As they work together in the investigation, Blomkvist and Salander uncover immense corruption beyond anything they have ever imagined.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

curls

Nice!  TMZ is really pushing the boat out today!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Also why does she keep doing a British accent?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo synopsis

This English-language adaptation of the Swedish novel by Stieg Larsson follows a disgraced journalist, Mikael Blomkvist (Daniel Craig), as he investigates the disappearance of a wealthy patriarch's niece from 40 years ago. He is aided by the pierced, tattooed, punk computer hacker named Lisbeth Salander (Rooney Mara). As they work together in the investigation, Blomkvist and Salander uncover immense corruption beyond anything they have ever imagined.

Interesting correlation we have here......
A girl that is a pierced, tattooed, punk computer hacker.......would be seen by society as an oddity (I would think).....
it's not unlike us beLIEvers.  We are the odd ones, the virtual pierced, the tattooed, the punks of Michael's fans and supporters.  Even within the circle of hackers, this girl stands out as an oddity......like beLIEvers stand out from the supporters.  Not to mention the whole investigation help....that's an obvious correlation.  Really interesting.......

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

"Don't worry" Murray.  LOL, love that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

This hoax has been a lot like a virtual university. Lots of topics to choose to explore. It's all here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I don't know, but it's so weird! So how easily someone can fake an accent....even though she's not very good at it.
I wonder what Sweden and Paris and Afghanistan has to do with this??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
I don't know, but it's so weird! So how easily someone can fake an accent....even though she's not very good at it.

Do you think the accent has to do with London or something, maybe the Olympics...lol don't know if she's just like that, or if it's supposed to mean something...well Sweden might have to do with the fact that 'The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo' is set in Sweden, but don't really know  :icon_e_confused:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
1. Paris recently said in the Oprah interview, that she reads a lot, just like we know her DAD does!
2.  Now we learn from Nicole that Murray (Michael) reads a lot and has become like a sort of a mentor among his "fellow-inmates" who LOVE him!
3.  He started a "university" behind bars lmfao :thjajaja121:
- "he's teaching them vocabulary words" ---> like Front has been teaching us a lot of words and expressions... We're also used to reading "between the lines" ever since the hoax started, Michael/TmZ/family -twits - they're all about KEY-words and subtle meanings of words and phrases! How else could they transmit messages to us , unless through hoax-encoded language!? Surely a true hoax-university!
4. He's also been to "all kind of places", through "reading" of course!  yeah, right! :icon_geek: I love how Nicole's acting this line out , smiling and moving her head to all sides...
5. Interesting the DRAGON mentioning! Wishy, your interpretation is interesting and possibly true. I've also thought about the DRAGON/devil --> Illuminati.
6. TMZ reporter: "Does he get to exercise?"; Nicole: "If he's lucky" lmao  :thjajaja121:
7. I find it VERY "funny" that there is an advertisement for the WEEDS-tv series, just before the video starts! Is it really just a coincidence? Is it that TMZ mocks me/us for our pot-discussions ? Is it a clue? What is it!?  :Pulling_hair:

Regarding the Dragon, I took these fragments out from my article here:

[...]
2. About Brett Ratner:
*** Michael Jackson with Brett Ratner at the set of  the movie "Red Dragon", he invited Michael during the recording of this movie from the famous Hannibal trilogy - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
*** Plot: A retired FBI agent with psychological gifts is assigned to help track down "The Tooth Fairy", a mysterious serial killer; aiding him is imprisoned criminal genius Hannibal "The Cannibal" Lecter (Anthony Hopkins).
*** Inside Red Dragon_part1 - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ---)) Look at minute 06:18 - the main character says "I thought he was gone and now he's back!"
*** Interview of Michael by his good friend Brett - part 1 - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
[...]

Double-DRAGON Jacket that Michael had worn for the
ARTIST OF THE MILLENNIUM Award Ceremony

3. So besides the movie "Red Dragon" which is a Psychological Thriller !! ;) P :)) Other references I saw: first the DRAGON - I guess you all saw Michael's blouses, shirts and jackets imprinted with a dragon on them! So check out these MIND BLOWING links:
*** DRAGON MAN: Michael Jackson appears at the Millennium World Music Awards in Monaco in 2001. - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login;
*** this: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
*** Michael Jackson tribute at Neverland Ranch's Dragon Coaster in Coney Island - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login;
*** the “Thriller” dance for Dragon*Con‘s world record attempt. - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
*** Michael Jackson Dragon - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Games - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

777 red DRAGON shirt from This Is it

Last Edit: June 25, 2012, 12:08:32 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Do you think the accent has to do with London or something, maybe the Olympics...lol don't know if she's just like that, or if it's supposed to mean something...well Sweden might have to do with the fact that 'The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo' is set in Sweden, but don't really know  :icon_e_confused:
Hmmm maybe to remind us of the O2 in London like we're coming full circle? I've also been thinking about the Olympics a lot lately too
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

:thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121:

I have that book here. In Dutch we call it 'Women who hate men'. I need to read it, hahahhaha. Wahy to go Harve, we want moooooooooooooorrrrrrreeeeeeeee!

I hate that I have to go for a few hours, bbl.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jono

I have that book here. In Dutch we call it 'Women who hate men'. I need to read it, hahahhaha. Wahy to go Harve, we want moooooooooooooorrrrrrreeeeeeeee!

Really? I think you got it backwards.. In Swedish it's "Män som hatar kvinnor"  :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance." - Albert Einstein

~Souza~

Really? I think you got it backwards.. In Swedish it's "Män som hatar kvinnor"  :icon_lol:

Roflol!  That's what I meant. I lack sleep.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
  :omg:   I do not think the attitude of a woman with her ​​husband in jail, but it seems to have "Do not Worry" Murray Holiday.

:th_bravo: Nicole!!!

Thanks TMZ keep watching.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions