You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
im not 100% sure on it either? its was kind of off the cuff. my imagination and heart says there will be a movie. i'd love to see the hoax end like that. but my head thinks, hmmm... not sure about a movie.

but entertain me, imagine though what a movie would accomplish? "mj, explaining the why. the when it started. who helped. "how we did this and how we did that. and while we were saying and doing that, this is what you (media and public) percieved and this is what the world concluded based on our stunts"

it would be such an amazing lesson to all to QUESTION everything.

but then again an illusionist never reveals their methods... so it may never happen.

i just WANT michael to be completely vindicated. i WANT the world to know that they were wrong about him. i WANT the world to know how amazing, talanted and innovative he is. i WANT the haters to have egg on their faces. i WANT people to point fingers and say "you cant do that" and i WANT michael to say "i can and i did and here i am"

i WANT fulfilment of "In one blink I’ll disappear, and then I’ll come back to haunt you"

i WANT this hoax to end properly, and the hype to not just dwindle out because believers are tired. i WANT and i hope with all my heart, that a bam, if it happens isnt just a sighting, i hope to god its an explanation.

i think THAT will shock the world more than a sighting or a statement...

why leave clues and why create this magnificent piece of work (the hoax) if its all not coming to some amazing crusendo??

maybe i WANT to much..

#perplexed....   :Pulling_hair:

wow you said alot. well.. yeah i am ready for the hoax to end too. i want to put it in people's faces so that i can say YEAH!!! I TOLD YOU HE WASN'T DEAD! there are alot of none beLIEvers out there and it's time to prove them wrong. everyday.. i'm anticipating his return. too many clues..just way too many clues. :abouttime:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

i want michaels name vindicated more than i want to wave it in peoples faces about me being right about hoax. i want revenge on the media and them to be laughed at. i want them to be the subject of riddicule, not michael.

but agree with you, 'being right' amonst non believers, family and friends would be icing on the cake!

with love
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
I don't care about being right. I just want MJ to live 120 years.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

i want michaels name vindicated more than i want to wave it in peoples faces about me being right about hoax. i want revenge on the media and them to be laughed at. i want them to be the subject of riddicule, not michael.

but agree with you, 'being right' amonst non believers, family and friends would be icing on the cake!

with love

yeah..that's understandable too. i'd like the same thing as well. but being right about the hoax would be a thumbs up.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXuvKWrapCs[/youtube] I watched this video and thought that it was rather interesting. It's discussing that Dr. Conrad Murray's license to be a medical doctor had expired in 2008. He wasn't certified to be a 
internal medicine doctor. in order to be a cardiologist, you must have a license of certification to do internal medicine. so if that's the case, then this leads me to think that MJ hired Dr.Conrad Murray because he knew that he had nothing to loose. His license was expired. I think he hired him just to make it seem as if he was a doctor and if he was found guilty, MJ had already paid him.Whenever we see conrad Murray, he's never in any jail clothes. In that video of him acknowledging MJ's death anniversary, he had on a suit. Well that's just what I think. My opinion. :) Doesn't mean that I think that I'm right, but this is just what I'm getting out of it. And when I watched the documentary, MJ said that he was "the one" and that he hired him. He had a plan. :)

Only my opinion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

he was also not licenced to practice O/S so had no intention of being MJs physician in London and in addition to this at Carolwood only acted as MJs Physician for less than two weeks.

have a read of some of the old threads, the points you bring up have been discussed thoroughly, and in fact there are entire threads dedicated to CM investigation, you might enjoy them

start off my going to community and scroll down until you see the board that you want.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

he was also not licenced to practice O/S so had no intention of being MJs physician in London and in addition to this at Carolwood only acted as MJs Physician for less than two weeks.

have a read of some of the old threads, the points you bring up have been discussed thoroughly, and in fact there are entire threads dedicated to CM investigation, you might enjoy them

start off my going to community and scroll down until you see the board that you want.

ok.. i'll view it later on.but i still have those opinions. like i said, that's just what i'm drawing in from that particular video.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

actually chicana, my last post doesnt suggest that you abandon your opinion.

in fact the comments i made could support the theory that CM is not a doctor but in fact an actor. he has also been spotted as an exrta in the past. there are other things that suggest that he is only playing a role as CM / MJs Physician. You will find this information in the CM board.

the reason i suggested that you check out the CM boards, is various theories, including similar to the one you posted have been discussed at length previously. you might really enjoy reading through those threads.

you might also find that because of the multiple lengthy discussions have already been had on the forum about CM and whether or not he is really a doctor, the subject may not be picked up again or commented on in a lengthy manner so that there isnt a repitition of already discussed theories. so reviewing the CM board might be good so you can read what everyone commented and see other evidences regarding the CM theory you just posed.

hope this clears up what i was trying to suggest to you.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

actually chicana, my last post doesnt suggest that you abandon your opinion.

in fact the comments i made could support the theory that CM is not a doctor but in fact an actor. he has also been spotted as an exrta in the past. there are other things that suggest that he is only playing a role as CM / MJs Physician. You will find this information in the CM board.

the reason i suggested that you check out the CM boards, is various theories, including similar to the one you posted have been discussed at length previously. you might really enjoy reading through those threads.

you might also find that because of the multiple lengthy discussions have already been had on the forum about CM and whether or not he is really a doctor, the subject may not be picked up again or commented on in a lengthy manner so that there isnt a repitition of already discussed theories. so reviewing the CM board might be good so you can read what everyone commented and see other evidences regarding the CM theory you just posed.

hope this clears up what i was trying to suggest to you.

well i don't expect to have a long lengthy discussion about it. i just posted the video in here because i was in this particular post. i don't really spend much time on forums trying to find particular topics and read all of them because i really don't have the time to sit here and read everything because i'm busy with other things. i see topics, post in the forum post that i'm in if it's about the person that's being discussed and post. but i'll make time one day if at all possible to read some of the things on here, but not all in one day. if it has been discussed already that's fine.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

oh cool. no worries. i misunderstood, as i thought you were doing thorough investigation of hoax.

:smiley-vault-misc-150:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

oh cool. no worries. i misunderstood, as i thought you were doing thorough investigation of hoax.

:smiley-vault-misc-150:

kay :) :fresse: it's no problem.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions