SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
Re: Dr Murray How DARE you judge me
June 25, 2012, 04:55:16 AM
This is what I have to say: MURRAY = MICHAEL. Period!

Michael, thank you for showing up for the 3rd Hoax Anniversary!!
Thank you for the good laughter !!  :thjajaja121:

TMZ:"Murray lies through his teeth about his relationship with the singer"
Souza said it well: at one point I thought his fake-teeth would fall!  :thjajaja121:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

June 25, 2012, 04:58:52 AM
meanwhile, the comments underneath that article enrage me to a degree i have never felt.

come on, MJ please bam and vindicate your name once and for all.

i love you TMZ for your entertaining role in the hoax as well as for rolling out whatever MJ is feedng you, but please (if you are reading) take responsiblilty and remove vulgarity, deformation and slander (in the form of reader comments) from your site.

YOU KNOW THE TRUTH - You should do your part...

saddens and kills me to the core... 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
June 25, 2012, 05:05:28 AM
Also pay attention to the commercials before the vid starts.

Very interesting.

Contains things like (I paraphrase here)

"What if he comes back and finishes what he started"

"Alive"

This kind of things....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

curls

June 25, 2012, 06:18:55 AM
Aarrgghh - I can't get the video to load, just get the roundy roundy thing endlessly! I'll try again later.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
June 25, 2012, 06:59:24 AM
Transcript:

Todays ?relief? is to break my silence.. Yet, let it be known, that I continue to mourn the loss of my dear friend Michael Jackson.
Additionally, I could find no words satisfactorily to summarize my affection for Michael.  For you to have known Michael as closely as I did, you too may have problems
adequately describing the relationship.  Michael had lots of acquaintances, but he and I knew that our relationship was purely one of a true friendship.  Over the years of knowing
Michael, I became not only a friend and physician, but a sound and board for his personal problems and emotional PAINS.. Despite our relationship and conversations, I am now made aware through
recent media reporting that he failed to share with me any problems involving his alleged addictions with medications.  None the less, I beLIEve this is not the time to continue demeaning nor assassinating his character
in the media.  We must remember Michael for the good he has done for society.  WE must also be conscious that no man nor women, with the exception of the innocent child, is absolutely free of hidden skeletons.
Therefore, the next time you look in the mirror, before passing judgement, or condemning someone, take a good look at yourself, and if you are not 100% sure that the ...?word? scrutinize, no fault could be found
then you may have earned that right to criticize.  I pray that you celebrate his life in a positive light, for all the good he has done while on earth, so that his memory will be more CELESTIAL ....
For the media and court of public opinion, let us not perish in the flood of negative reporting...  Maybe some good news may be more rejuvenating than you think..

Why not give good news a try, and lighten up on Michael for a change....Thankyou

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

June 25, 2012, 07:00:12 AM
WOW!!!

Cool...I love it......delivered bang on for the 3rd anniversary of Michael's "death". As MaryK said a big fat message from Michael.

I've only watched it once so far - gotta go back and scrutinise further  :icon_cool:

I just knew MJ would come through today with something.

Wonder if/when this will be picked up by other media outlets...........
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

shamz

June 25, 2012, 07:05:28 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The actor up for two different performances:

"CM, we'll now do a shot of you being emotional and then we'll do another one thanking your supporters, ok?"

:thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121:
nearly wet myself laughing!!!!

But ive gotta admit he's reading his speech off from a lil bit of paper or something, i can see his eyes move!!! plus the fact that its been released on the 3rd anniversary since Michael's "death"???  :icon_rolleyes:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am." - Michael Jackson

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
June 25, 2012, 07:24:22 AM
WOW!!!

Cool...I love it......delivered bang on for the 3rd anniversary of Michael's "death". As MaryK said a big fat message from Michael.

I've only watched it once so far - gotta go back and scrutinise further  :icon_cool:

I just knew MJ would come through today with something.

Wonder if/when this will be picked up by other media outlets...........

Transcript:

Todays ?relief? is to break my silence.. Yet, let it be known, that I continue to mourn the loss of my dear friend Michael Jackson.
Additionally, I could find no words satisfactorily to summarize my affection for Michael.  For you to have known Michael as closely as I did, you too may have problems
adequately describing the relationship.  Michael had lots of acquaintances, but he and I knew that our relationship was purely one of a true friendship.  Over the years of knowing
Michael, I became not only a friend and physician, but a sound and board for his personal problems and emotional PAINS.. Despite our relationship and conversations, I am now made aware through
recent media reporting that he failed to share with me any problems involving his alleged addictions with medications.  None the less, I beLIEve this is not the time to continue demeaning nor assassinating his character
in the media.  We must remember Michael for the good he has done for society.  WE must also be conscious that no man nor women, with the exception of the innocent child, is absolutely free of hidden skeletons.
Therefore, the next time you look in the mirror, before passing judgement, or condemning someone, take a good look at yourself, and if you are not 100% sure that the ...?word? scrutinize, no fault could be found
then you may have earned that right to criticize.  I pray that you celebrate his life in a positive light, for all the good he has done while on earth, so that his memory will be more CELESTIAL ....
For the media and court of public opinion, let us not perish in the flood of negative reporting...  Maybe some good news may be more rejuvenating than you think..

Why not give good news a try, and lighten up on Michael for a change....Thankyou   
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LUNA

June 25, 2012, 07:43:40 AM
Transcript:

thanx 4 this transcription! it's very important 4 me.... but,y r we listening now 2 this speech? we "know" c. m. is in jail and so,i think,this speech has been released days/months(/years?) ago!  :icon_lol:
y can't we never watch these fantastic tmz's videos on tv? is it possible that only we (believers) r asking questions like these?
could c. m. be our m. j. in disguise?
  :Pulling_hair:

*LUNA*

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MAKEthatCHANGE.....
[http]]

June 25, 2012, 07:52:56 AM
Wow.... Did I call this or what?????? I said we would get a biiig clue from TMZ and ill be damned at 1am they posted this....... I rewatched the other video by CM like this qnd discovered something I jevernoticed before. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login that is thelink to it. Watch at about 38 or 39 seconds....... You can literally see the video kind of skip or twitch which PROVES to me that some kind of technology was used to shoot that and in my opinion itsCG as I posted in my topic like a month ago. Check it out.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
June 25, 2012, 08:02:09 AM
TMZ said he filmed this the same day he recordered the original message....

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1bjDWRJx9I[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
June 25, 2012, 08:03:29 AM
I didn't see the teeth almost falling :icon_e_confused:.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 25, 2012, 08:04:12 AM
ROFLOL!!! OMG I peed myself, his teeth almost fell out. This skeleton was in the closet for almost 3 years and coincidentally TMZ has it on the 3rd anniversary?

I need to rewatch, I laughed too hard. :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121:

Time to change your undies Killer....... :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 25, 2012, 08:08:12 AM
Wow.... Did I call this or what?????? I said we would get a biiig clue from TMZ and ill be damned at 1am they posted this

i think we were all expecting and waiting for something from tmz / michael today

:woohoo2:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

LUNA

June 25, 2012, 08:09:44 AM
Wow.... Did I call this or what?????? I said we would get a biiig clue from TMZ and ill be damned at 1am they posted this....... I rewatched the other video by CM like this qnd discovered something I jevernoticed before. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login that is thelink to it. Watch at about 38 or 39 seconds....... You can literally see the video kind of skip or twitch which PROVES to me that some kind of technology was used to shoot that and in my opinion itsCG as I posted in my topic like a month ago. Check it out.

i don't know y,but i'm not able 2 watch ur video.... i was watching at this:

(i can't understand if it's the same 1 u've uploaded in ur post),i'd like 2 understand if i/we notice something different/changed in c. m.'s voice,looking,accent and so on.... this "doctor" makes me too curious! i think there's something weird behind his face.... r u talking about this video,mack? if i close my eyes,i can hear mikael speaking!

*LUNA*
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions